🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Should Americans be allowed to own military sniper rifles and military door buster guns?

They all look alike when you're like, in a militia and stuff. Same right covers revolvers and nuclear warheads in your back yard, apparently.

Not in Berkeley, they declared themselves a "nuclear free zone" years ago......:abgg2q.jpg:

Exactly
There is no crime in buying the weapon of your choice before you go out to slaughter children or church goers

God Bless our second amendment rights

You're correct, you can purchase a butcher knife, a car, a hammer, a saw, a nail gun, a shovel, a fireplace poker, etc, etc, etc. Do you suppose people buying these things are planning to slaughter children? How warped are you anyway? People like you should be banned from buying anything like that.....OR maybe be put in a rubber room were you can't hurt anyone.

Sure.....let me know the next time someone slaughters 20 six year olds using a shovel

Sure.....let me know the next time someone slaughters 20 six year olds using a shovel

I'm sure you'd be ready to blame the shovel. I thought better of you RW. We have disagreed but now you've hit a new low.

We need to make plutonium and Sarin gas available to any military hobbyist as well; after all there is nothing in the Constitution that says my neighbor Goober Gump, who wears a foil hat and a raincoat 365 days a year, shouldn't be allowed to play with that stuff in his garage and stuff.
One day you will add something meaningful to a discussion.
Today is not that day.

Don't see any great brilliance from the right wing nutjobs here, just the usual idiotic premises based on too much drinking and mental retardation.

Exactly what I have been saying

If you want to buy the best available assault rifle or sniper rifle to slaughter young children, it is your own business

No RW......It is your business UNTIL you commit a crime. Apparently you lust for slaughtered children that is all you are posting on this subject.

Exactly
There is no crime in buying the weapon of your choice before you go out to slaughter children or church goers

God Bless our second amendment rights

Children should be allowed to carry hand grenades to school, too. It's not the government's business if 6 year olds want to play with explosives.

If some people believe that Americans shouldn't be allowed to own "military style" rifles....what about actual military sniper rifles? How about military guns used to blow doors off their hinges? These are weapons used in actual war by the military.....should they be banned since they are actual military weapons vs. "military style," weapons?

And do you understand that under the Miller ruling....from the Supreme Court....actual military weapons are protected under the 2nd Amendment?

Can you make a case against owning such firearms?

I carry a firearm that shoots real bullets. I was told that I cannot buy shotgun slugs that would knock the breath out of a man and maybe render him unconscious.

We're not going to insure the security of a Free State, much less defend our own lives with muskets and flintlocks.

I'm sure you'd be ready to blame the shovel. I thought better of you RW. We have disagreed but now you've hit a new low.

Well, let’s see it happen first

In the mean time, we have slaughters using an AR 15 with large magazines

Why anyone would need a military grade sniper rifle

1. Shoot young children from a distance
2. Assassinate a political figure
3. Shoot squirrels

I think every person should own at least one nuclear weapon, a few dirty bombs, a couple of biochemical weapons and a virus making lab. We we all be so much safer.

Last edited:
I think every person should own at least one nuclear weapon, a few dirty bombs, a couple of biochemical weapons and a virus making lab. We we all be so much safer.
It would make our founders proud

I can own a bazooka as long as I register it and pay the taxes on it. Is it wise for me to own a bazooka? That's a different question. IMO it is the same as being able to buy a car that can go over 200 MPH. Do you "need" a car that goes that fast? No. Can you legally own a car that goes that fast? Yes.

I can own a bazooka as long as I register it and pay the taxes on it. Is it wise for me to own a bazooka? That's a different question. IMO it is the same as being able to buy a car that can go over 200 MPH. Do you "need" a car that goes that fast? No. Can you legally own a car that goes that fast? Yes.
A state can decide which cars are street legal. Many high performance cars are not

Same goes for guns

A state can decide which cars are street legal. Many high performance cars are not

Same goes for guns

The government may have the power to criminalize firearms, but they still lack the de jure authority.

Same goes for guns

The government may have the power to criminalize firearms, but they still lack the de jure authority.

They have had that authority for a hundred years

If you disagree, our court system is available to you

Same goes for guns
The OP question began "Should Americans be allowed to own...". A state's authority to ban certain cars and certain guns is not relevant to that question. I personally don't understand why Americans want to own ultra fast cars and ultra powerful guns but this is America. Own what you want but you are responsible.

Listen, if someone wants to own such weapons its their freedom to do so, why they would is not the issue it's simply the freedom to do so.

Actually we would be pretty safe because of the human law of mutual destruction.

Forum List

Back