Should Antifa Be Designated a Domestic Terror Group?

I don't condone their actions, I can't say it any clearer.

It is not, however, a terrorist act.

According to Websters, the activity they engage in is most definitely terrorism.
Websters! :laughing0301:

It's defined by US code, which I have already posted.

You did? i must have missed it. here it is again. Show me where these activities are not covered by the Statute... I highlighted the relevant descriptors.
So, are you stupid or did you not actually read it?

(5)the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that
(A)involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B)appear to be intended—
(i)
to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii)
to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii)
to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Definitions
I already said that I have no problem with A and C. B is trickier.

Obviously they have intimidated right wingers, so I guess that might work. But that might just be because right wingers are pansies.

How about this? Since we do live in America, you make your case against them.
Intimidation..............lol..........

You slant the rant to something it isn't. They piss us off because they act like a bunch of animals. Just as the rallies paid for by the DNC before Trump was elected to try and intimidate those going to see Trump Speak. Congratulating themselves to suppress the Free Speech of Others.

These people that get their rocks off on this belong in a petting zoo with a sign that says don't feed the animals. They only do this crap in severe liberal states as in other states it wouldn't turn out well for them.

How about they put the Far Left creatures on a leash and prevent them from breeding. Save the world future stupidity of what they have become.
Based on all the hyperventilating, it sure seems like you people are intimidated.

1 Jul 2019 ~ By Jeff Carlson
Andy Ngo, a Portland, Oregon-based editor and photo-journalist for Quillette, was assaulted and hospitalized by masked and hooded far-left Antifa extremists on June 29.
Ngo, who has extensively documented violence by Antifa, had written on Twitter a day earlier that he was nervous about the coming rally, noting that Antifa members had been “promising ‘physical confrontation’ & have singled me out to be assaulted.” Following the assault, Ngo was hospitalized with multiple contusions, a black eye, and a torn earlobe; he also suffered a brain bleed that required overnight hospitalization.
Antifa first rose to national prominence in 2017 during protests in Berkeley that targeted conservative speakers at University of California, Berkeley. After escalating clashes and increasing levels of violence, the city of Berkeley finally responded by issuing a series of rules that included banning items designated as weapons, along with the use of masks. As Berkeley’s bulletin noted, protesters were routinely coming to rallies armed with “metal pipes, baseball bats, lengths of 2″x4″ lumber spiked with nails, bricks, pepper spray, mace, daggers, combat shields, poles, axe handles, hatchets, helmets, masks, and similar items.” Groups like Antifa and their tendency towards violence pose a serious threat to society. It may be time to officially classify Antifa as the domestic terror threat that it is.

~~~~~~
These violent masked hoodlums should definitely be considered domestic terrorists! They are funded by George Soros and supported by many mainstream media organizations which give them civilians addresses as well as they’re places of employment so they can harass and possibly get their target fired! We should meet they’re violence with much more then words and complaints, they should be arrested. It’s time for the governor of Oregon to remove Portland’s mayor and end his attack against the innocent civilians of that once great city! That mayor decided to make himself the chief of police as well should be incarcerated for aiding and abetting domestic terrorists and should probably spend the rest of his term behind bars!
There should be a Federal law against wearing masks during protests and riots. We know that Georgia is one state that has made laws against wearing masks in protests because of Democrat KKK domestic terrorists.

There’s no such thing as “domestic terrorists”’ because the GOP wants to protect all their racist base and their racist terror groups .
I see you had stupid for dinner.
It’s timmah.

What did you expect?

According to Websters, the activity they engage in is most definitely terrorism.

You did? i must have missed it. here it is again. Show me where these activities are not covered by the Statute... I highlighted the relevant descriptors.

(A)involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(i)
(ii)
(iii)
to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

Obviously they have intimidated right wingers, so I guess that might work. But that might just be because right wingers are pansies.

You slant the rant to something it isn't. They piss us off because they act like a bunch of animals. Just as the rallies paid for by the DNC before Trump was elected to try and intimidate those going to see Trump Speak. Congratulating themselves to suppress the Free Speech of Others.

These people that get their rocks off on this belong in a petting zoo with a sign that says don't feed the animals. They only do this crap in severe liberal states as in other states it wouldn't turn out well for them.

How about they put the Far Left creatures on a leash and prevent them from breeding. Save the world future stupidity of what they have become.
Based on all the hyperventilating, it sure seems like you people are intimidated.
And based on what I see you post you are Trolling. Try another bait.

(i)
(ii)
(iii)

Not intimidated, merely disgusted by uneducated little commie boys like you who are trying to portray an international organization committed to violence as merely a case of kids protesting.

Your dishonesty in the matter reveals your lack of character.

Between you and me and the deep blue sea, I never liked gays, they are sick butt licking cock sucking tiny tinsy minority (3.4 %) that bought out lawyers and the media. So why is they have an entire MONTH devoted to their deluded sickness we didn't ask for?

Oh, come on, Mary -- not all gay people are like that.

Close to half of all gay people are clit licking honey pot lappers, instead.

When you lie about someone committing violent crimes, to provide them political and thus legal cover for their violence,

you are certainly defending them. At least.

Do you like reading about people being hurt by these violent thugs?
Fuck you

Do you like reading when you here that they managed to shut down someone's speech?

They are using violent and fear of violence for political ends, ie to suppress speech, to stop their enemies from assembling,ect,

That is textbook terrorism.

terrorism - Google Search

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Whatever, beg government to protect you from the youth. Probably a wise maneuver on your part.

It is the government's job to protect law abiding citizens from violent terrorist mobs.

That you want to spin it, to make that sound like a bad thing, does not reflect well on you.

Andy Ngo, a Portland, Oregon-based editor and photo-journalist for Quillette, was assaulted and hospitalized by masked and hooded far-left Antifa extremists on June 29.
Ngo, who has extensively documented violence by Antifa, had written on Twitter a day earlier that he was nervous about the coming rally, noting that Antifa members had been “promising ‘physical confrontation’ & have singled me out to be assaulted.” Following the assault, Ngo was hospitalized with multiple contusions, a black eye, and a torn earlobe; he also suffered a brain bleed that required overnight hospitalization.
Antifa first rose to national prominence in 2017 during protests in Berkeley that targeted conservative speakers at University of California, Berkeley. After escalating clashes and increasing levels of violence, the city of Berkeley finally responded by issuing a series of rules that included banning items designated as weapons, along with the use of masks. As Berkeley’s bulletin noted, protesters were routinely coming to rallies armed with “metal pipes, baseball bats, lengths of 2″x4″ lumber spiked with nails, bricks, pepper spray, mace, daggers, combat shields, poles, axe handles, hatchets, helmets, masks, and similar items.” Groups like Antifa and their tendency towards violence pose a serious threat to society. It may be time to officially classify Antifa as the domestic terror threat that it is.

~~~~~~
These violent masked hoodlums should definitely be considered domestic terrorists! They are funded by George Soros and supported by many mainstream media organizations which give them civilians addresses as well as they’re places of employment so they can harass and possibly get their target fired! We should meet they’re violence with much more then words and complaints, they should be arrested. It’s time for the governor of Oregon to remove Portland’s mayor and end his attack against the innocent civilians of that once great city! That mayor decided to make himself the chief of police as well should be incarcerated for aiding and abetting domestic terrorists and should probably spend the rest of his term behind bars!
There should be a Federal law against wearing masks during protests and riots. We know that Georgia is one state that has made laws against wearing masks in protests because of Democrat KKK domestic terrorists.

Affirmative. That said, my guess is our government, both federal intelligence agencies and military assets, have successfully infiltrated Antifa ranks. At this moment I'd imagine our forces are still in the investigation and intel collection phase, busy seeing how deep that rabbit hole goes. While still dangerous up to a point, we must face the obvious observation that Antifa is too overt, too public an organization to be the true vanguard party of American Communism. They're children, really. Their ranks are composed of radicalized college students, professors and university dropout activists. Again, best guess? The Antifa we see on You Tube is little more than a diversion, a front for the true enforcement "arm" of the American Postmodernists. The unseen cells are the ones our government will likely target come the reckoning. Can't have hundreds of masked children chunked up in the streets by government issue ordinance, now can we? Do that and the so-called "anti" fascists become martyrs and claim sick proof our government has become like Nazi Germany. I have no doubt the faceless brave men and women of our intelligence services have and will turn many more Antifa leaders before stepping on its peons for petty violence they've committed in the name of a cause lost before it began.

The things they do should be tried as hate crimes

When you lie about someone committing violent crimes, to provide them political and thus legal cover for their violence,

you are certainly defending them. At least.

Do you like reading about people being hurt by these violent thugs?
Fuck you

Do you like reading when you here that they managed to shut down someone's speech?

You are laughing at the idea of using the dictionary definition of a word?

Seriously. That does not make you stop and think?

(i)
(ii)
(iii)

Your making fun of people, for wanting police protection against violent mobs, does not reflect very well on you.

Tell me. What do you think about a violent mob that attacks someone, loses the fight and then appeals to law enforcement to punish the people they attacked?

They are not "kids" dude. These are organised terrorists and have been in existence since before WWII. You are remarkably ignorant of the facts regarding this organised INTERNATIONAL terrorist group. Here is some video showing these wonderful assholes at work. This is clear evidence of their criminal activity, and like I said, in my State these fuckers would be pushing up daisies.

Liveleak.com - Antifa Attacks Old Man With Crowbar in Portland
Have it your way.

I would rather you educate yourself so that you support free speech and legitimate protest. Supporting scumbags like this makes you look stupid.
One last time. I don't support them.

Ahhhh, but you are. Like the song by RUSH says, if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. Your rationalization of their activities is tacit support for them. You can play innocent all you want, but WE are much smarter than that. You have been shown chapter and verse how they are violating the domestic terrorist statute of this country and still you call them kids and protesters.
You've done nothing. I asked you to make your case based on the legal definition and I'm still waiting.

And i posted the relevant Statute, and highlighted their violations. That is the LEGAL definition. If you choose to believe it does not make the case then you are intellectually dishonest.

Democrat definition of "hate."

1. not supporting the Demcrats
2. not hating WHITES
3. not believing in Global Warming
4. not supporting reparations for queers

(i)
(ii)
(iii)

You MUST be an antifart twat. No one here is intimidated. Not one of us. If an antifart twat, such as yourself, attacks any one of us it will be his last attack on anyone for a very long time, if ever. Your constant attempt to make anyone who wants antifart held to account for their terrorist actions as "pansies" shows us who you really are. We are not intimidated. What we want is for everyone to be treated the way the Constitution says they should be.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Oh, wait....you ARE an antifart twat. That explains everything.

Last edited:
They are not "kids" dude. These are organised terrorists and have been in existence since before WWII. You are remarkably ignorant of the facts regarding this organised INTERNATIONAL terrorist group. Here is some video showing these wonderful assholes at work. This is clear evidence of their criminal activity, and like I said, in my State these fuckers would be pushing up daisies.

Liveleak.com - Antifa Attacks Old Man With Crowbar in Portland
Have it your way.

I would rather you educate yourself so that you support free speech and legitimate protest. Supporting scumbags like this makes you look stupid.
One last time. I don't support them.

Ahhhh, but you are. Like the song by RUSH says, if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. Your rationalization of their activities is tacit support for them. You can play innocent all you want, but WE are much smarter than that. You have been shown chapter and verse how they are violating the domestic terrorist statute of this country and still you call them kids and protesters.
You've done nothing. I asked you to make your case based on the legal definition and I'm still waiting.

You still trying to act like an intellectual bad ass around here?

~~~~~~

There’s no such thing as “domestic terrorists”’ because the GOP wants to protect all their racist base and their racist terror groups .
I see you had stupid for dinner.
It’s timmah.

What did you expect?

Timmuh Timmuh Timmayah! :rock:

I just heard Ngo suffered from a brain hemorrhage in the attack.

These idiots that keep claiming there is going to be a civil war are terrified by youth gangs and want the government to protect them. These are the same people that claim their guns are going to protect them from the government. :lmao:

I don't believe there will be a civil war. There would have to be a major meltdown (economic & governmental) before a civil war would be conceivable. I remember the same thing was said in '08 if Obama was elected president. Obviously it didn't happen and the country continued on.

But, this is just my opinion.

These idiots that keep claiming there is going to be a civil war are terrified by youth gangs and want the government to protect them. These are the same people that claim their guns are going to protect them from the government. :lmao:

I don't believe there will be a civil war. There would have to be a major meltdown (economic & governmental) before a civil war would be conceivable. I remember the same thing was said in '08 if Obama was elected president. Obviously it didn't happen and the country continued on.

But, this is just my opinion.
Do you think before the civil war of the 1860's people were walking around saying "I dont believe there will be a civil war"? That was over slavery and the expansion of slavery into the new lands of the west. What we are seeing today is one side totally giving up the Constitution and going Socialist, the other side wants to prevent it from happening. Who do you think will win?

Well, considering I've never run across a Constitutional Socialist country, I believe the not-Socialists. Yet, does it mean a civil war will be the only way to win? No, it does not.

I guess only time will tell.

(i)
(ii)
(iii)

You MUST be an antifart twat. No one here is intimidated. Not one of us. If an antifart twat, such as yourself, attacks any one of us it will be his last attack on anyone for a very long time, if ever. Your constant attempt to make anyone who wants antifart held to account for their terrorist actions as "pansies" shows us who you really are. We are not intimidated. What we want is for everyone to be treated the way the Constitution says they should be.

Oh, wait....you ARE an antifart twat. That explains everything.
The Constitution guarantees our right to protest.

Without question.... ANTIFA is a terrorist organization. They say they fight White Supremacists and Nazis.... but, in their mind, everyone who does not think like them is a Nazi or White Supremacist. Think how dangerous that mindset is? They go out, assault people, burn buildings, cars, etc., and say “oh, it’s OK because we say they are Nazis.

in the deranged brai
Without question.... ANTIFA is a terrorist organization. They say they fight White Supremacists and Nazis.... but, in their mind, everyone who does not think like them is a Nazi or White Supremacist. Think how dangerous that mindset is? They go out, assault people, burn buildings, cars, etc., and say “oh, it’s OK because we say they are Nazis.

in the deranged brains of conservatives anyone who doesn't agree with THEM is a domestic terrorist.

Forum List

Back