Should Army National Guard Troops Shoot Illegal Border Crossers ?

There is no invasion. The only invasion is by white supremacists. I would definitely be all for shooting them. It would be a public service.
No end to the left's use of it's favorite catchwords and phrases >> "white supremacists, Islamaphobe, homophobe, racist, bigot, xenophobe, " etc

Hey, BB: hoiw about the black supremacists ? You wanna shoot them too ? :rolleyes:

Think we are just about getting to the point where the people take matters into their own hands. If the government cant fulfill it's most basic obligation, well that's why we have something called the 2nd Amendment. The people do the job the government wont.

Then others should take their guns and do the job on murderers.
That's okay too. Take out all the trash at once.

The new Nazi Germany. Trump should be impeached immediately.
Trump should be declared KING FOR LIFE.

upload_2018-10-21_23-42-46.jpeg
upload_2018-10-21_23-43-5.jpeg

Leave dogs out of it! Dogs accept people of all sizes, shapes, colors, ethnicity and creeds. Conservatives discriminate against all who are not a WASP, and only by talking points accept others as long as they toe the line of conservative dogma.
FALSE! Conservatives do not discriminate by race. It is liberals who do that, in their Affirmative Action programs, which is the largest discrimination against, by far, the largest number of victims (whites), in America, and doing it for 50 years.

Think we are just about getting to the point where the people take matters into their own hands. If the government cant fulfill it's most basic obligation, well that's why we have something called the 2nd Amendment. The people do the job the government wont.
Trump will handle it.

Trump needs to declare a state of emergency and martial law. This would effectively suspend the bill of rights. The military should be immediately deployed along the border to prevent invasion from mexico. All ports of entry to mexico gets closed. All federal officers should be put on capture and deport duty for those already here. Cities that declare themselves sanctuaries will have city officials arrested for obstruction of justice.

That's just to start.

Any day now.

5,000 mostly men storming the border is an invasion.

Where are their weapons? They are not attempting to take over the US so they are not invaders. Racists like you should be sent to Honduras.

I disagree, they are taking over local politics which is taking over government. It is, in my view, technically a coo by a foreign nation, with the help of seditious politicians who trade "voting" and "possible citizenship" in a bid to retain governmental and personal power.

A coo? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm a social "classical" liberal, this is my truth. Deal with it.

Where are their weapons? They are not attempting to take over the US so they are not invaders. Racists like you should be sent to Honduras.
Another example of late arrival, lazy bums, not reading the thread, and earlier posts.

Once again (10th time ?) >>

definition of invade > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

Fear. Ignorance. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
Your posts show more ignorance than anyone in this thread. And I haven't charged you for all the tutoring (including LINKS) that I've given you. You're welcome. :biggrin:

Protectionism (I will give you props for an accurate handle, if nothing else) is not "conservative". Conservatives trust the market. They trust freedom.
FALSE! Protectionism is EXACTLY what conservatism is. Protecting the nation and its culture, and CONSERVING it.

Any day now.

I disagree, they are taking over local politics which is taking over government. It is, in my view, technically a coo by a foreign nation, with the help of seditious politicians who trade "voting" and "possible citizenship" in a bid to retain governmental and personal power.

No, you just have no clue what a coup is!

"Coo" is what pigeons do!

Any day now.

No, you just have no clue what a coup is!

"Coo" is what pigeons do!

Eh, my cherry browns are going out on me. At least it wasn't Coouup ~shrug~

The replacement keyboard is in the mail, not to worry. :)

What's deranged about helping people in need and seeking asylum? Now when USA invades other countries, watch out. We level entire countries on the pretext that maybe some dictator had wmds'. Totally none of our concern if we were minding our own business like the founders of this country advised us to do. These poor folks coming from central America for refuge.....now be good little obedient patriots and don't forget to rip them apart from any kids that may be traveling with them.

Here's what's deranged about it >>

Harms of Immigration
  1. 1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138Billionyear).Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

2. 5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Forest fires

18. Litter

19. Influx of terrorists

In addition, the allowance of illegal aliens, shows both a disrespect for our immigration law and to the people who immigrate here through the legal channels. Highly UNFAIR to them.

Last edited:
The National Guard would be a strong force on the border.

Shoot at a few trying to cross. The rest will get the damned message.

Forum List

Back