Should Army National Guard Troops Shoot Illegal Border Crossers ?

Consider the premise that the NG has a moral obligation to shoot to kill women and children for a commission of a misdemeanor, illegal entry across our border.

Not only will such an action be condemned by the United Nations, but for those alive and in college when the murder of innocent students at Kent St., will remember the response in the streets across our nation.

It is about time to put a pin in the harsh rhetoric, and seek peaceful and pragmatic solutions to poverty and crime in Central America. It will be less costly in terms of blood and treasure to do so, sadly it has become a political mission by Trump to change the discussion from Russia and the Blue Wave to (one again) hate and fear mongering.

YOU are the one who is fomenting hate (against Trump who merely seeks to protect America).

If the NG shoots at the caravan, it will only be because there is no other way to stop it from forcing its way across our borders. This would not just be "commission of a misdemeanor, illegal entry across our border". It would be a full scale INVASION (definition already posted in the thread-read it)

Good Americans are concerned with the defense of the USA, not with talk opposing that, from the numbskull UN, or anyone else.

I have already posted the idea of "peaceful and pragmatic solutions to poverty and crime in Central America" further back in the tread. You should try reading a thread before posting in it.

You're insane. If you believe Trump wants to protect America you need a psychiatric intervention.

FYI: Trump is a Narcissist and the only person on earth he cares about is himself.

An invasion of women with children is only a threat because the asshole in the White House, your Messiah, alienated all of Mexico, Central America and the northern nations on the Caribbean in S. America.

Do I doubt some of those marching north intend to do harm to America? Nope, I'm certain some do, and because they have been alienated by Trump's Rhetoric, expressed covertly and overtly that the those who come to the United States illegally are criminals, rapists and neer-do-wells. ;Oh, and some are okay.

You wrote, "I have already posted the idea of "peaceful and pragmatic solutions to poverty and crime in Central America".

Post the thread number so I can read it, and evaluate it.

Consider the premise that the NG has a moral obligation to shoot to kill women and children for a commission of a misdemeanor, illegal entry across our border.

Not only will such an action be condemned by the United Nations, but for those alive and in college when the murder of innocent students at Kent St., will remember the response in the streets across our nation.

It is about time to put a pin in the harsh rhetoric, and seek peaceful and pragmatic solutions to poverty and crime in Central America. It will be less costly in terms of blood and treasure to do so, sadly it has become a political mission by Trump to change the discussion from Russia and the Blue Wave to (one again) hate and fear mongering.

YOU are the one who is fomenting hate (against Trump who merely seeks to protect America).

If the NG shoots at the caravan, it will only be because there is no other way to stop it from forcing its way across our borders. This would not just be "commission of a misdemeanor, illegal entry across our border". It would be a full scale INVASION (definition already posted in the thread-read it)

Good Americans are concerned with the defense of the USA, not with talk opposing that, from the numbskull UN, or anyone else.

I have already posted the idea of "peaceful and pragmatic solutions to poverty and crime in Central America" further back in the tread. You should try reading a thread before posting in it.

You're insane. If you believe Trump wants to protect America you need a psychiatric intervention.

FYI: Trump is a Narcissist and the only person on earth he cares about is himself.

An invasion of women with children is only a threat because the asshole in the White House, your Messiah, alienated all of Mexico, Central America and the northern nations on the Caribbean in S. America.

Do I doubt some of those marching north intend to do harm to America? Nope, I'm certain some do, and because they have been alienated by Trump's Rhetoric, expressed covertly and overtly that the those who come to the United States illegally are criminals, rapists and neer-do-wells. ;Oh, and some are okay.

You wrote, "I have already posted the idea of "peaceful and pragmatic solutions to poverty and crime in Central America".

Ass wipe, There is no way we can afford entree of these illegal aliens into this country.
They have countless problems that are coming along with them. We have no idea who these fuckers are…
There is no way this country would benefit from those fuckers

When I served in the Army National Guard, I was told the first duty of the Army National Guard is to do what the name "National Guard" clearly states > to guard the nation. And the first priority of that is to stop foreigners from invading the USA.

And the definition of invading
? > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.) Well, the caravaners already entered Mexico, from Guatemala, forcibly, and one could call it hostilely, being that it's disrespecting Mexico's immigration and border law. In doing so, the border crossers tore down fences and physical barriers.

There's no doubt that the thousands of people in this caravan have exactly that same thing in mind for the United States. The solution to stop them, according to my National Guard officers is to meet the force with greater force, and use whatever force is necessary to stop and repel the invaders.

Since an effective border wall is not yet in place or electrified fencing, barbed wire, etc, this would mean possibly shooting hundreds of the caravaners, gassing them at the border, or possibly even using artillery. The military has its job to do, the question is can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?
This is just what a Federal Government is suppose to do. China, Korea, Japan, Germany Russia and more have armed Military standing guard just for that reason. We for some reason don't. Why Mexico use to be friends, now they have a big problem us. We are the problem because we have gotten lazy on stopping the drug trade and the open border is just to easy for the criminals to cross. Most of the Mexicans are not criminals but have lost control of their Nation. We have to maintain the border or we might as well just close up shop and do away with the Constitution and start all over.

When I served in the Army National Guard, I was told the first duty of the Army National Guard is to do what the name "National Guard" clearly states > to guard the nation. And the first priority of that is to stop foreigners from invading the USA.

? > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.) Well, the caravaners already entered Mexico, from Guatemala, forcibly, and one could call it hostilely, being that it's disrespecting Mexico's immigration and border law. In doing so, the border crossers tore down fences and physical barriers.

There's no doubt that the thousands of people in this caravan have exactly that same thing in mind for the United States. The solution to stop them, according to my National Guard officers is to meet the force with greater force, and use whatever force is necessary to stop and repel the invaders.

Since an effective border wall is not yet in place or electrified fencing, barbed wire, etc, this would mean possibly shooting hundreds of the caravaners, gassing them at the border, or possibly even using artillery. The military has its job to do, the question is can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?

Yes, they should. It will give other 3rd world, crime-soaked humanoid garbage an incentive NOT to parasite a free ride off us. Plus, there are enough 3rd worlder, semi-humans on the planet, nobody is going to miss the invading filth and their incursion into America for a free ride. The reason I xenophobically hate non-American filth in general is because the entire world is about using us for a free ride while cursing our very existence at the same time. Which makes non-Americans the ultimate whores by definition.

Herein is the root of the Problem:

World Report 2018: Rights Trends in Guatemala

If Trump wants to stem the tide of people running for their very lives, he should ask the Congress to declare war on Guatemala, invade the country and establish Military Law.
Might be a good idea (and necessary) - however I don't think Guatemalans are "running for their very lives"
If they were, they wouldn't be coming to the US. They would be going to countries closer to them, with lower crime rates than the US (Aruba, Cuba, Martinique,), and with no language barrier.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

I'd say their motives are more economic than anything else.

It's sorta hard to walk to those places unless you can hold your breath a LONG time!

They are trespassers

Trump needs to declare a state of emergency and martial law. This would effectively suspend the bill of rights. The military should be immediately deployed along the border to prevent invasion from mexico. All ports of entry to mexico gets closed. All federal officers should be put on capture and deport duty for those already here. Cities that declare themselves sanctuaries will have city officials arrested for obstruction of justice.

That's just to start.

Ass wipe, There is no way we can afford entree of these illegal aliens into this country.
They have countless problems that are coming along with them. We have no idea who these fuckers are…
There is no way this country would benefit from those fuckers

Hey asshole, as VP Cheney famously said, "go fuck yourself". You don't shoot people in a nation of laws for committing a misdemeanor.

They would send their children running across to get shot much in the same way parents in Palestine send their children out into the streets in Israel to blow themselves up.
Doesn’t matter

Conservatives would still celebrate

Trump needs to declare a state of emergency and martial law. This would effectively suspend the bill of rights. The military should be immediately deployed along the border to prevent invasion from mexico. All ports of entry to mexico gets closed. All federal officers should be put on capture and deport duty for those already here. Cities that declare themselves sanctuaries will have city officials arrested for obstruction of justice.

That's just to start.
What is the emergency?

I thought everything was great in Trumps America

The people responsible for such a deed should be immediately indicted and tried for murder. That is what it would be. You are a bloodthirsty dog.

Clearly our military needs to train its weapons on the huddled masses, yearning to breathe free. Mow 'em down!
Doesn't matter what they are "yearning". We don't allow invasion of our territory.

What they are "yearning" is THEIR problem, not ours.

There is no invasion. The only invasion is by white supremacists. I would definitely be all for shooting them. It would be a public service.

That's just to start.

The new Nazi Germany. Trump should be impeached immediately.

That's just to start.

Any day now.

5,000 mostly men storming the border is an invasion.

The people responsible for such a deed should be immediately indicted and tried for murder. That is what it would be. You are a bloodthirsty dog.

Leave dogs out of it! Dogs accept people of all sizes, shapes, colors, ethnicity and creeds. Conservatives discriminate against all who are not a WASP, and only by talking points accept others as long as they toe the line of conservative dogma.

Think we are just about getting to the point where the people take matters into their own hands. If the government cant fulfill it's most basic obligation, well that's why we have something called the 2nd Amendment. The people do the job the government wont.

Think we are just about getting to the point where the people take matters into their own hands. If the government cant fulfill it's most basic obligation, well that's why we have something called the 2nd Amendment. The people do the job the government wont.

Interesting. I like that idea, but I bet you'd bail on it pretty quickly. Freedom isn't exactly a Republican value.

That's just to start.

Any day now.

5,000 mostly men storming the border is an invasion.

Where are their weapons? They are not attempting to take over the US so they are not invaders. Racists like you should be sent to Honduras.

Then others should take their guns and do the job on murderers.

Forum List

Back