🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Biden start referring to Trump as "Fat Donald"?

No he was referring specifically to them

And called for the fucking death penalty in an ad right after they charged the kids.

Everyone knew what he was doing

Shut the fuck up

Remember who you voted for, and live with it. He's fucking scum.

Don't cry about fucking baron on the internet. No one gievs a shit. Like i said, he doesn't care about his own aborted kids. No one else is obligated to give a shit about his kids

Here is the transcript, a searchable format, of the ad. Please show us all where it specifies the Central Park Five or their names.

Even if he did, SO WHAT? Do you not believe that there were millions of New Yorkers who felt the same way with over TWO THOUSAND MURDERS in the city?

Profanity-Th.jpg

So every tweet the President makes about Vice President Joe Biden refers to the former VP as "Slow Joe" (See a few in last 12 hours). Should Biden start referring to the President in derogatory terms as well? I am suggesting the most obvious - "Fat Donald". Seems to me there would be ample cover in terms of being a proportional response to his childlike behavior. Obviously the argument against is that it is childlike behavior but the electorate has rewarded that behavior for 4 years.

Question: Regardless of your political leanings if paid to consult for Biden, would you suggest starting to refer to Trump in derogatory terms such as "Fat Donald"?

Trump spends all his time on helping the people over himself.

Yes indeed a real hero

He should be called "Lyin' Donald" and "Cheatin' Donald". Goes with all occasions.

So every tweet the President makes about Vice President Joe Biden refers to the former VP as "Slow Joe" (See a few in last 12 hours). Should Biden start referring to the President in derogatory terms as well? I am suggesting the most obvious - "Fat Donald". Seems to me there would be ample cover in terms of being a proportional response to his childlike behavior. Obviously the argument against is that it is childlike behavior but the electorate has rewarded that behavior for 4 years.

Question: Regardless of your political leanings if paid to consult for Biden, would you suggest starting to refer to Trump in derogatory terms such as "Fat Donald"?

He should, but he won't. Joe biden is a grown up.

Yes indeed a real hero

What planet do you live on, again?

Again trump does this

One of his most famous actions is calling innocent teenagers guilty in a major rape trial guilty in the public sphere

Show us, please show us where Donald Trump called the "Brooklyn 5" guilty.
Are you joking

Dead serious, go for it!

What about pussygrabber, or Traitor Don ?

View attachment 383370
Why is Trump a traitor? Making shit up as you go along because it fits your TDS?

Why is the pussygrabber a traitor?

1599504872701.png

If Trump kissing Putin ass in Helsinki didn't change somebody's mind about "Traitor Trump", then nothing will.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Yes indeed a real hero

Yeah, here's one of the people he helped.......The ones who also donated heavily to his campaign.

rs-19244-20130104-national-affairs-624x420-1357314079.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Again trump does this

One of his most famous actions is calling innocent teenagers guilty in a major rape trial guilty in the public sphere

Are you joking

Dead serious, go for it!

View attachment 383370
Why is Trump a traitor? Making shit up as you go along because it fits your TDS?

View attachment 385688
It wouldn't surprise me if he was promised bounty for killing Americans by COVID-19.

And also, the CDC is likely lying about the total number of deaths and it's more.

Again trump does this

Are you joking

Dead serious, go for it!

View attachment 383370

View attachment 385688
It wouldn't surprise me if he was promised bounty for killing Americans by COVID-19.

And also, the CDC is likely lying about the total number of deaths and it's more.

It's likely less. These tests are not always accurate. The President came to visit our state not long ago, and so our Republican Governor wanted to greet him, that was until he took a test and it showed positive. Of course the meeting never took place, and further testing revealed he never had Covid at all.

He had additional testing for the obvious reasons, but how many others tested positive that never had it as well, and it was recorded as if they did?

Again trump does this

Are you joking

Dead serious, go for it!

View attachment 383370

View attachment 385688

It's likely less. These tests are not always accurate. The President came to visit our state not long ago, and so our Republican Governor wanted to greet him, that was until he took a test and it showed positive. Of course the meeting never took place, and further testing revealed he never had Covid at all.

He had additional testing for the obvious reasons, but how many others tested positive that never had it as well, and it was recorded as if they did?
Nope, I was talking about deaths.

Anyway, Trump admitted he lied and knew Coronavirus was much more dangerous.

Again trump does this

Are you joking

Dead serious, go for it!

View attachment 383370

View attachment 385688

Nope, I was talking about deaths.

Anyway, Trump admitted he lied and knew Coronavirus was much more dangerous.

He also stated that he didn't want to induce panic in the public, so he told people it's not the end of the world which it isn't.

Speaking of deaths, my Uncle died from colon cancer at the age of 94 last month. My father and other family members got a call from my cousin that this could be it, so they all ran to my cousins house where my Uncle was living to say their likely last goodbyes. I'm sure much hugging and kissing went on.

I got a call from my father that he was in quarantine. When they shipped my Uncle to the hospital, he tested positive for Covid, so the family taking care of him all got tested, and the others who were there on his last day at home under quarantine.

Many questions come to mind here. How is it my Uncle, a man that couldn't walk and never went anywhere, catch Covid? Nobody taking care of him had it. None of the family members that came the last day had it, and none of those 11 people got it from my Uncle either.

Trump did make a mistake in all this, and that was promising federal money to facilities and staff who took care of Covid patients. Now people who had no possibility of ever getting it have it for some strange reason.

Forum List

Back