Should certain "groups"(races) get a double standard to commit crime?

Should blacks be given a double standard in crime?

• Total voters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Should certain "groups"(races) get a double standard to commit crime? I read some of your post and you seem to think that blacks should be let off.

I disagree as I feel a crime is a crime. A cold blooded murder is a cold blooded murder and a robbery is a robbery.

Last edited:
  • Banned
So you think blacks should be able to beat people up, rob and do many other crimes without criminal charges(prison time). Is this really good for the black community??? Or will it just lead to more crime and violence.

If you can't say that you support that...Then maybe you should try accepting that all crime no matter your race should be treated the same.

Oh shit what a concept!

Kind of a loaded question but there actually IS a double standard when it comes to crimes committed by blacks and muslims.

Should certain "groups"(races) get a double standard to commit crime? I read some of your post and you seem to think that blacks should be let off.

I disagree as I feel a crime is a crime. A cold blooded murder is a cold blooded murder and a robbery is a robbery.
There should be no double standard for crime.

But there is. Especially for the rich.

You hate black people we get it.

Your comment is an example of the new wave racism against blacks. You call people who defend black people racist.

It's like newspeak from Orwell's "1984".

Matthew is up to his usual race baiting. It's transparent. I think it's penis envy.

Wow you managed to make no sense AND contradict yourself in the same thread.:clap2:

Naw, you just failed to comprehend what I said.

Trayvon attacked someone and they put the victim on trial and call him a racist. Hopefully, not ALL black people who will commit crimes will be seen as the victim.

Forum List

Back