🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Charlottesville Mayor Be Arrested ?

no....but it wasnt that dipshits job to clear the street....
Sure it was. He is in command over the police. And he is who held them back. Same as in other cities all over the country. This is an old story now in August of 2017.

Supporting may have been too strong a word. Let's say there have been dog whistles, a wink and a nod, tacit support.
First you say supporting is too strong a word. Then you admit there has been (you think)
"SUPPORT" So JimBowie's question still remains for you to answer.

are we not talking about the guy who drove his car into the crowd?...at least i have been....who are you talking about?...
Of course we're not talking about the car driver. Jeez! Did you notice the TITLE of this thread ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

are we not talking about the guy who drove his car into the crowd?...at least i have been....who are you talking about?...
Of course we're not talking about the car driver. Jeez! Did you notice the TITLE of this thread ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
then you dont follow conversations to well do you?.....go back to thread 17 where i mentioned the driver of the car and you followed that until now.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

then you dont follow conversations to well do you?.....go back to thread 17 where i mentioned the driver of the car and you followed that until now.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I followed nothing of the kind. I wrote the OP. It's about the mayor of Charlottesville who should be arrested for causing a riot. If you can't follow the topic, that's YOUR problem. You're not supposed to be posting off topic.

As many of those that participated in the nazi gathering are returning home, they are finding they no longer have jobs. All should be treated in that manner. And shunned from society in general. They are scum, and need to be treated as such. And you that support them are the same.
so nothing about the other side,many who also came prepared to do battle?...
Naah...rockhead is your basic hypocrite.

As many of those that participated in the nazi gathering are returning home, they are finding they no longer have jobs. All should be treated in that manner. And shunned from society in general. They are scum, and need to be treated as such. And you that support them are the same.

The doxing is already blowing up in the left wings faces. They are misidentifying people who weren't at the rally. Dox at your own risk because lawsuits will be coming mother truckers.

I hope this gentleman sues HuffPo into oblivion. You don't really think people are going to eat this shit off you left wing whackos do you? And anyone fired from their job over this can go hell bent for leather to sue the fuck out of their employer.

Go ahead and brag on this shit all you want. But expect a lot of lawsuits.

"Kyle Quinn, a professor at the University of Arkansas, woke up on Saturday to discover his email inbox and social media accounts overflowing with vulgar messages, violent threats and accusations of racism, sent by people he had never met. Countless others contacted his employer, demanding that he be fired from his job. Kyle and his wife, fearing for their safety, were driven from their home and had to spend the weekend at a friend's house.

Kyle Quinn did nothing wrong, however. His only "crime" was that he happened to bear a slight resemblance to one of the white nationalists who attended Saturday's demonstration in #Charlottesville, Virginia.

The case of Kyle Quinn demonstrates the potentially dangerous consequences of "doxing," or the releasing of a private citizen's personal information with the intent to do harm.

The misidentification of Quinn has been traced back to a Twitter account, @YesYoureRacist, which was created for the sole purpose of identifying members of white supremacy groups and exposing them to employers with the objective of getting them fired.

Leader of online vigilante mob outed as HuffPo writer".

Charlottesville doxing campaign results in wrong man receiving death threats
This is why libel and slander should be felonies, punished by serious prison time and public flogging.

a question.....was it his legally to drive down and mow over people?...
No. Now here's YOUR question. Was it legal for dozens of leftist counterprotestors to block the street (with no permit to even be there), to block the legal permit-granted march, and attack the statue supporter protestors, as they did ?
no....but it wasnt that dipshits job to clear the street....
No...that should be done with National Guard armored vehicles and/or large dump trucks.

No...that should be done with National Guard armored vehicles and/or large dump trucks.
soylent-green.jpg

Forum List

Back