Should chess be banned and stricken from stores around the nation?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Here we have a game called chess that is inherently racist. White ALWAYS goes first as black just sits back and tries to defend against whites superiorly positioned pieces to see if it can survive the onslaught. In todays culture and PC environment, how much longer will we allow these chains on our hands?

Well as we look at the world around us, Gone with the Wind has been taken off HBO because it has been deemed racist, despite it being the film where a black person won their first Oscar., The Dukes of Hazard has been taken off cable because they had a Confederate flag on their car. Legos has begun to censor legos that depict police officers. And pup patrol has been taken off the air for children so that children do not begin to idolize the police who are really all a bunch of pigs.

I fail to see how chess can avoid the chopping block either. It must be thrown into the pile of burning books and video that is deemed subversive as we all march around the fire with hands raised.

1591955727635.png

Thanks God that they are tearing down any historical remains of the Confederate history of the US, children don't need to be reminded of such silly things anyway, so when will the remove the monuments of white slave owners as well?

1591955945989.png

Soon they too will be a pile of burning rubble. Until then, we have no social justice!!

WOKE PEOPLE!

Last edited:
One can't erase all the white mans failures and if you want to call them sins then sins, we have to remember them to not relive them.

I like Chess so I hope not.

I forgot the confederate flag has to go, you may hang it up in your home but not in public.

Last edited:
Here we have a game called chess that is inherently racist. White ALWAYS goes first as black just sits back and tries to defend against whites superiorly positioned pieces to see if it can survive the onslaught. In todays culture and PC environment, how much longer will we allow these chains on our hands?

Well as we look at the world around us, Gone with the Wind has been taken off HBO because it has been deemed racist, despite it being the film where a black person won their first Oscar., The Dukes of Hazard has been taken off cable because they had a Confederate flag on their car. Legos has begun to censor legos that depict police officers. And pup patrol has been taken off the air for children so that children do not begin to idolize the police who are really all a bunch of pigs.

I fail to see how chess can avoid the chopping block either. It must be thrown into the pile of burning books and video that is deemed subversive as we all march around the fire with hands raised.

View attachment 349184

Thanks God that they are tearing down any historical remains of the Confederate history of the US, children don't need to be reminded of such silly things anyway, so when will the remove the monuments of white slave owners as well?

View attachment 349186

Soon they too will be a pile of burning rubble. Until then, we have no social justice!!

WOKE PEOPLE!

Pianos are racist as well. Black and white keys. And when starting you only ever play white keys.

Cute thread

Shows distorted logic of conservatives

One can't erase all the white mans failures and if you want to call them sins then sins, we have to remember them to not relive them.

I forgot the confederate flag has to go, you may hang it up in your home but not in public.

Without the "white man" the people of a certain skin tone you claim to identify and are obsessed with would still be dancing naked around a fire and painting themselves in dung, in hopes of appeasing the god of mushrooms or some other similar inanimate object. No, the Confederate Flag does not "have to" go. Nothing has to go. This is America. Remember that. The price for committing oneself or all of ones "eggs" to the lunatic fringe basket could get quite high come the reckoning.

View attachment 349184

View attachment 349186

WOKE PEOPLE!
I've pointed this out several times also. I used to be an avid player and was quite good, and can still play decent, but in my opining, it really doesn't matter who moves first. However, the real racist hateful thing about chess that should have progressive turd burgers up in arms is that for the chess board to be set up properly, there must be a white square on the right!

Are really so stupid that you don't know chess was invented by the Chinese?

View attachment 349184

View attachment 349186

WOKE PEOPLE!

We are a nation divided worse than before the Civil War. Best thing would be if NY and CA broke off from the USA

Now progturds have began to call the chess pieces light and dark. Still racist. Perhaps they should call them Woke and anti-woke.

View attachment 349184

View attachment 349186

WOKE PEOPLE!

We are a nation divided worse than before the Civil War. Best thing would be if NY and CA broke off from the USA

The Union shall not be torn asunder. Besides, CA and NY would make great parking lots all vitrified shiny and flat.

View attachment 349184

View attachment 349186

WOKE PEOPLE!
chess is shit anyway. a female figure being the most powerful? the king being a wimp? pffft.

View attachment 349184

View attachment 349186

WOKE PEOPLE!

Pianos are racist as well. Black and white keys. And when starting you only ever play white keys.

The black keys aren't even natural!

View attachment 349184

View attachment 349186

WOKE PEOPLE!

The black keys aren't even natural!

You can play a complete scale only on white keys.

View attachment 349184

View attachment 349186

WOKE PEOPLE!
Another useless RWNJ, "I have nothing better to do with myself", post.

Forum List

Back