🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
To claim our political leaders are exempt from law is a revelation by the claimant of being absolutely ignorant.

Androw, like all of us, is not special before the law because of his beliefs. No one cares about his beliefs before the law. The Law of the United States is what give us the incredible amount of liberty and freedom that we enjoy.

The Lord Jesus would undoubtedly say to Androw, "My boy, give to Caesar's what is his, and give to me what is mine, and don't be stupid about it, like you are doing now."

Last edited:
:eusa_clap:Hope my faith can be that strong if I am ever put to the test.

I had a co-worker, loudly accuse me of starting the Crusades at work, in the middle of the floor in front of everyone. Yeah, I caused the Crusades, because I'm a Christian.

I laughed at him. It was funny to me, but he complained to the boss.

I was laid off from that job some weeks later. It's possible his complaint was ignored, and they just didn't have any work. It's possible that they didn't ignore him.

Either way, I determined right then and there, you can debate with me about any topic you wish, you may persuade me on some, and not on others, but on this issue of my faith... it's not up for discussion, nor debate. I will not change away from my Christian faith, and there is nothing anyone can do about it, no law, no regulation, not even the Constitution will change me on this issue.

No one, my dear, expects you to change your beliefs, no one.

But you will follow the law and its effects. Nothing will change that.

No... Actually, I won't. Nothing will change that.

That's your view. I get that.

Here's my view... I don't care about your laws, or your Constitution, if you contradict my G-d's laws.

The highest authority in my life, is not you, not your laws, not your Constitution. It's G-d.

Again, I will follow all of your laws, every single one of them, until such a time as they contradict the laws of G-d, and the moment they do that, I don't give a crap about any of them. I'm going to obey G-d first.

I am willing to be fined over this, jail over this, prison over this, even the death penalty over this issue. I will follow G-d first. Not your laws, or your constitution first.

When was the last time God told you not to obey a law?
What does God think about increasing fines on speeding tickets?

Can you read? What did I just post?

"Again, I will follow all of your laws, every single one of them, until such a time as they contradict the laws of G-d, and the moment they do that, I don't give a crap about any of them."

Does the fine, on a speeding ticket, violate G-d's laws? Is there a "You should not fine over $100 for speeding" in the Bible?

Is there a First Gadawg 1:1 "Speeding tickets over $100 are an abomination to the Lord"?

Let me help you out. There is not. So obviously, if I got such a ticket, I would pay such a ticket. I am to obey the laws of the land as completely as possible... UNTIL... they violate G-d's law.

The moment you say "You must accommodate homos in your church" then the answer is... uh, no. No, actually I do not, and moreover, I will not. Period. No exceptions.

There will never be a law like that because no one supports that, gays included as indicated here and everywhere.

Reading some of the posts here sure am glad The Founders LEFT GOD OUT of the laws in this great nation.
The Founders sure were smart. They saw you guys coming.

Don't care. You still don't get it. G-d is above the founders of this country. Whether they included, or excluded G-d, doesn't matter to me at all.

Me, and those like me, are going to follow G-d first. Doesn't matter if G-d is mentioned or not by anyone.

Welcome to real Christianity.

No you do not get it. You live in the greatest country on earth. THE LAW is what PROTECTS YOU and you take it for granted. You are no better than the damn liberals with your cavalier attitude about the law and the protections that very law PROTECTS YOU and your right to practice your religion freely in this great nation.
WITHOUT the laws in the country you and your religious beliefs wouldn't be jack shit. Take a look around the world. See what religion in government has done to FUCK UP everything same as it was doing all through Europe for centuries when Christianity dominated all government and the Christian religion MADE ALL THE LAWS to oppress the common man in favor of divine right given to the monarchs.
Quit taking advantage of and for granted what you have here.
THE LAW is what has given you the ability to practice your religion and be free from government mandates on religion.
That is real Christianity, a religion that in this country because OF THE LAW, has given you and all Christians the very best environment of any country on earth to practice your faith here BECAUSE OF THE LAWS.

I don't care what you think about me. I don't care about the rest of the world either. I'm here to serve G-d, and nothing else.

I don't need your history lesson either. You can grant me a million things, more protection, more freedom, more wealth, more property, more women, more of everything you can think of, and if you give me all of it, but require me to violate my G-d's word, I'll give it all away.

Matthew 16:26
"What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?"

The whole world.... or my soul?

All of your freedoms, all your protections, all of our wealth, everything we have in this country of the USA. It's all great. It's a wonderful thing.

But ultimately G-d comes first, or it all means nothing.

All the religious freedom we have means nothing, if you require that I must violate a law of G-d. You can keep it, and I'll keep my G-d. He's first. Everything else is a way distant second.

"What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?"

I had a co-worker, loudly accuse me of starting the Crusades at work, in the middle of the floor in front of everyone. Yeah, I caused the Crusades, because I'm a Christian.

I was laid off from that job some weeks later. It's possible his complaint was ignored, and they just didn't have any work. It's possible that they didn't ignore him.

Either way, I determined right then and there, you can debate with me about any topic you wish, you may persuade me on some, and not on others, but on this issue of my faith... it's not up for discussion, nor debate. I will not change away from my Christian faith, and there is nothing anyone can do about it, no law, no regulation, not even the Constitution will change me on this issue.

If the law says do or don't, and you do the opposite, and the law finds out, yeah, you will pay the price of the law's effects. Tough to be you.

Last edited:
:eusa_clap:Hope my faith can be that strong if I am ever put to the test.

I believe he said he wouldn't if it goes against God's law, what part of that did you not understand? He might accept the consequences of the law, but he will not follow it if it conflicts with God's law, and I will say, if it goes against God's law, I to will not follow that man made law.

They had laws in Germany too. The German people followed those laws. Many of them thought the law was wrong, but they still turned the Jews over to the SS. Would you have?

When was the last time God told you not to obey a law?
What does God think about increasing fines on speeding tickets?

Can you read? What did I just post?

"Again, I will follow all of your laws, every single one of them, until such a time as they contradict the laws of G-d, and the moment they do that, I don't give a crap about any of them."

Does the fine, on a speeding ticket, violate G-d's laws? Is there a "You should not fine over $100 for speeding" in the Bible?

Is there a First Gadawg 1:1 "Speeding tickets over $100 are an abomination to the Lord"?

Let me help you out. There is not. So obviously, if I got such a ticket, I would pay such a ticket. I am to obey the laws of the land as completely as possible... UNTIL... they violate G-d's law.

The moment you say "You must accommodate homos in your church" then the answer is... uh, no. No, actually I do not, and moreover, I will not. Period. No exceptions.

There will never be a law like that because no one supports that, gays included as indicated here and everywhere.

Then we won't have a problem. But understand that if you are wrong, I'm going to stand by my convictions, and there will be nothing you or anyone else can do to stop me, and those like me.

The fact some people on this thread indicated they would support such laws, shows that you claim is not entirely sound.

Androw sounds like my 55 year old sister in law, who says "no I won't", struggles when the police come for her, gets clunked on the head and restrained, and pays thousands of dollars for being stupid.

Androw, you can believe whatever you want, but you can't do whatever you want. The law will prevent you.

I believe he said he wouldn't if it goes against God's law, what part of that did you not understand? He might accept the consequences of the law, but he will not follow it if it conflicts with God's law, and I will say, if it goes against God's law, I to will not follow that man made law.

They had laws in Germany too. The German people followed those laws. Many of them thought the law was wrong, but they still turned the Jews over to the SS. Would you have?

Stop the four year old type of defiance, like Androw.

You can believe what you want, but if you refuse to follow the law, you will pay the price.

That is the fact.

If the law says do or don't, and you do the opposite, and the law finds out, yeah, you will pay the price of the law's effects. Tough to be you.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure if the SS came knocking on your door, you would turn over everyone you knew to save your rear, wouldn't you?

Stop the four year old type of defiance, like Androw.

You can believe what you want, but if you refuse to follow the law, you will pay the price.

That is the fact.

You ignored the question, but I think everyone knows the answer already. :lol: You would save your rear and let everyone else burn.

I didn't mean to imply that I wouldn't be punished by the law. I said I wouldn't be changed by the law.

If you fine me, I'll pay the fine, and continue living as my convictions say.

You fine me again, and I'll pay it and continue living as my convictions say.

You close me down, I'll open up somewhere else, again following my convictions.

You throw me in jail, I'll get back out, and continue as before.

You throw me in prison, I will practice as my convictions say, while in the prison, until you let me out, and I'll continue as before.

The only way you can stop me, is to kill me. If you are ready to sentence someone to the death penalty over refusing to marry homos, or bake a wedding cake for homos, then I am ready to go. Come pick me up, but you will NEVER force me to violate my Christian convictions.

Do you understand now?

For Christ's sake. Victim much with false equalivancies? LOL

It was the simplest most effective way of making the point. He was saying he would follow God's law to the extreme effect, which is death, before following a law that would make him break God's law.

Jake wanted to be facetious, so I was facetious back. Point made.

That was a dead on point post. The prior poster was suggesting that everyone must follow the laws, because they are the laws.

The implication is that laws are automatically morally right, and above the laws of G-d.

Yet we have perfectly good examples of laws that were not morally right, and it was good to violate them.

The difference is that those laws are universally considered bad, while the laws in question on this thread, or considered by some to be good.

Not according to our Christian beliefs. Thus we are not wrong in violating them, should they be imposed.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure if the SS came knocking on your door, you would turn over everyone you knew to save your rear, wouldn't you?

If you believe American LEO are similar to the Gestapo, then, you are a fool.

This is what I wanted to hear: "I didn't mean to imply that I wouldn't be punished by the law. I said I wouldn't be changed by the law."

No one cares what you think about it.

Do you understand now.

Forum List

Back