🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
The Constitution DOES MATTER as that is ALL that matters under the law.
And God ain't in it.

WE are a nation OF LAWS, NOT men and their various and changing like the wind religious views, beliefs and opinions.
Not any more. We are now a nation of lawlessness, where our AG and POTUS operate a crime syndicate, aka. the democrat party.

No, not what I like either but not what you claim.

If we are a nation of laws why are our leaders not subject to them?

I am not the left or the majority and it does not matter what the left or the right or the majority "wants".

Something about The Constitution.

Speaking of "God's law":
God's law is do not judge, to love thy neighbor and do unto your neighbor as you would have him do unto you.
Speaking of contradicting God.

You are right, and it would not matter if you were or not, or anything about the Constitution.

Nothing I said contradicts G-d. Again, I know you have your own personal adaptive version of the Bible. So I'm sure I contradict 'your version'. But I don't care about your version. Thanks.

And God ain't in it.

WE are a nation OF LAWS, NOT men and their various and changing like the wind religious views, beliefs and opinions.

That's your view. I get that.

Here's my view... I don't care about your laws, or your Constitution, if you contradict my G-d's laws.

The highest authority in my life, is not you, not your laws, not your Constitution. It's G-d.

Again, I will follow all of your laws, every single one of them, until such a time as they contradict the laws of G-d, and the moment they do that, I don't give a crap about any of them. I'm going to obey G-d first.

I am willing to be fined over this, jail over this, prison over this, even the death penalty over this issue. I will follow G-d first. Not your laws, or your constitution first.

RMK, do as you, please.

You break the law, you are punished, regardless what you God says.

Judeo/Christian beliefs and teachings of what is right and what is wrong form the basis for common law in most of the world. Our constitution repeats most of those principles and the language "endowed by their creator" confirms it.

On the topic of majority rule. we choose our leaders by majority vote, our leaders create our laws based on majority vote, the constitution and bill of rights was put in place by majority vote.

You misuse the term "majority rule" when you attempt to equate it with discrimination.

but we understand how you libs operate-------------lies, disinformation, and innuendo. we get it, fortunately, so do most americans.

That's fine... but I'm still going to do what G-d says, even if punished. You will NEVER get me to conform to something that is against my G-d's laws. So punish all you want, I'll go right back to doing what I know is right. That will never change. Never.

Agreed...with one caveat...as long as I cannot discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, age, gender, marital status, parental status, or veteran's status...they shouldn't be able to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation. Just sayin...

I don't disagree with your caveat.

I opinion is that, in this day and age, Public Accommodation laws are not needed today to the degree that they were needed 3-generations ago. That it's time to repeal them in general.

>>>>

Last edited:
RMK, do as you, please.

Judeo/Christian beliefs and teachings of what is right and what is wrong form the basis for common law in most of the world. Our constitution repeats most of those principles and the language "endowed by their creator" confirms it.

On the topic of majority rule. we choose our leaders by majority vote, our leaders create our laws based on majority vote, the constitution and bill of rights was put in place by majority vote.

You misuse the term "majority rule" when you attempt to equate it with discrimination.

but we understand how you libs operate-------------lies, disinformation, and innuendo. we get it, fortunately, so do most americans.

Just a couple of technical notes:

#1 "endowed by their creator" isn't in the Constitution.

#2 Majority means ": a number that is greater than half of a total" (Merriam-Webster). The Constitutional requirement for ratification was 9 of 13, not half.

#3 The ratification of all amendment since initial passage have required 75% concurrence from the States, not 50% (a majority).

>>>>

RMK, do as you, please.

#2 Majority means ": a number that is greater than half of a total" (Merriam-Webster). The Constitutional requirement for ratification was 9 of 13, not half.

#3 The ratification of all amendment since initial passage have required 75% concurrence from the States, not 50% (a majority). >>>>

Redfish bloviates, nothing more, as does RMK.

One, the Constitution prevents majority discrimination against minority civil liberties.

Two, the OP is Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?, which I think almost all of us agree with unless churches violate public accommodation laws.

#3 The ratification of all amendment since initial passage have required 75% concurrence from the States, not 50% (a majority). >>>>

One, the Constitution prevents majority discrimination against minority civil liberties.

Two, the OP is Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?, which I think almost all of us agree with unless churches violate public accommodation laws.

Well, it's the same thing as a wedding cake shop. I'm not making a cake for a homosexual 'wedding'. I don't care about your laws. My Bible says that's not for me to be a part of. So... I'm not going to do it.

"Then you'll be fined".

Fine, still not doing it.

"Then you'll be closed!"

Fine, I'll reopen, and continue living as I know is right.

"But it's the law! You'll go to jail!"

Fine. I'll go to jail, get back out, re-open and continue as I know is right.

"But but but but"

Don't care. This is not a negotiable issue to me. I'm going to live acording to how G-d said, and you are not going to stop me. You can do anything you want, I'm still going to live as know is right, up to the point of death.

So unless you plan to enact the death penalty for not baking a cake for a homo, you better get used to us following our religious freedom.

Well, it's the same thing as a wedding cake shop. I'm not making a cake for a homosexual 'wedding'. I don't care about your laws. My Bible says that's not for me to be a part of. So... I'm not going to do it.

"Then you'll be fined".

"Then you'll be closed!"

"But but but but"

Don't care. This is not a negotiable issue to me. I'm going to live acording to how G-d said, and you are not going to stop me. You can do anything you want, I'm still going to live as know is right, up to the point of death.

So unless you plan to enact the death penalty for not baking a cake for a homo, you better get used to us following our religious freedom.

:eusa_clap:Hope my faith can be that strong if I am ever put to the test.

"Then you'll be fined".

"Then you'll be closed!"

"But but but but"

Don't care. This is not a negotiable issue to me. I'm going to live according to how G-d said, and you are not going to stop me. You can do anything you want, I'm still going to live as know is right, up to the point of death.

I had a co-worker, loudly accuse me of starting the Crusades at work, in the middle of the floor in front of everyone. Yeah, I caused the Crusades, because I'm a Christian.

I laughed at him. It was funny to me, but he complained to the boss.

I was laid off from that job some weeks later. It's possible his complaint was ignored, and they just didn't have any work. It's possible that they didn't ignore him.

Either way, I determined right then and there, you can debate with me about any topic you wish, you may persuade me on some, and not on others, but on this issue of my faith... it's not up for discussion, nor debate. I will not change away from my Christian faith, and there is nothing anyone can do about it, no law, no regulation, not even the Constitution will change me on this issue.

Not any more. We are now a nation of lawlessness, where our AG and POTUS operate a crime syndicate, aka. the democrat party.

They are.
After 35 years of working over 6000 litigation cases the general public gets away with far more lawlessness than the politicians do.
Called reasonable doubt in a criminal case and preponderance of the evidence in a civil case yet bad thing is the politicians have it figured out better than the general public.
At taxpayer expense.
Our leaders are not exempt from all laws. That claim is absurd.

You are right, and it would not matter if you were or not, or anything about the Constitution.

Nothing I said contradicts G-d. Again, I know you have your own personal adaptive version of the Bible. So I'm sure I contradict 'your version'. But I don't care about your version. Thanks.

And God ain't in it.

Here's my view... I don't care about your laws, or your Constitution, if you contradict my G-d's laws.

The highest authority in my life, is not you, not your laws, not your Constitution. It's G-d.

Again, I will follow all of your laws, every single one of them, until such a time as they contradict the laws of G-d, and the moment they do that, I don't give a crap about any of them. I'm going to obey G-d first.

I am willing to be fined over this, jail over this, prison over this, even the death penalty over this issue. I will follow G-d first. Not your laws, or your constitution first.

When was the last time God told you not to obey a law?
What does God think about increasing fines on speeding tickets?

Reading some of the posts here sure am glad The Founders LEFT GOD OUT of the laws in this great nation.
The Founders sure were smart. They saw you guys coming.

They are.
After 35 years of working over 6000 litigation cases the general public gets away with far more lawlessness than the politicians do.
Called reasonable doubt in a criminal case and preponderance of the evidence in a civil case yet bad thing is the politicians have it figured out better than the general public.
At taxpayer expense.

Clinton was caught witness tampering, bribing, obstructing justice, lying under oath, selling weapons technology to China for a donation, and Al Gore was recorded on the phone, calling businesses and private citizens, soliciting donations from inside the office of the vice president.

Absolutely nothing..... NOTHING.... was done to either of them. And by the way, that's just the short short short list of the laws Clinton broke, not including the laws Hilliary broke then, and since.

Reading some of the posts here sure am glad The Founders LEFT GOD OUT of the laws in this great nation.

Don't care. You still don't get it. G-d is above the founders of this country. Whether they included, or excluded G-d, doesn't matter to me at all.

Me, and those like me, are going to follow G-d first. Doesn't matter if G-d is mentioned or not by anyone.

Welcome to real Christianity.

They are.
At taxpayer expense.

Clinton was caught witness tampering, bribing, obstructing justice, lying under oath, selling weapons technology to China for a donation, and Al Gore was recorded on the phone, calling businesses and private citizens, soliciting donations from inside the office of the vice president.

Absolutely nothing..... NOTHING.... was done to either of them. And by the way, that's just the short short short list of the laws Clinton broke, not including the laws Hilliary broke then, and since.

You need a district attorney or US attorney to get a grand jury to indict folks my man.
Called the judicial process.
First you need solid evidence.
Please specifically show me who caught them and where the evidence is.
I am no fan of Clinton as personally I can not stand the bastard but something about the rules of evidence always applies.

Don't care. You still don't get it. G-d is above the founders of this country. Whether they included, or excluded G-d, doesn't matter to me at all.

Me, and those like me, are going to follow G-d first. Doesn't matter if G-d is mentioned or not by anyone.

Welcome to real Christianity.

No you do not get it. You live in the greatest country on earth. THE LAW is what PROTECTS YOU and you take it for granted. You are no better than the damn liberals with your cavalier attitude about the law and the protections that very law PROTECTS YOU and your right to practice your religion freely in this great nation.
WITHOUT the laws in the country you and your religious beliefs wouldn't be jack shit. Take a look around the world. See what religion in government has done to FUCK UP everything same as it was doing all through Europe for centuries when Christianity dominated all government and the Christian religion MADE ALL THE LAWS to oppress the common man in favor of divine right given to the monarchs.
Quit taking advantage of and for granted what you have here.
THE LAW is what has given you the ability to practice your religion and be free from government mandates on religion.
That is real Christianity, a religion that in this country because OF THE LAW, has given you and all Christians the very best environment of any country on earth to practice your faith here BECAUSE OF THE LAWS.

"Then you'll be fined".

"Then you'll be closed!"

"But but but but"

Don't care. This is not a negotiable issue to me. I'm going to live according to how G-d said, and you are not going to stop me. You can do anything you want, I'm still going to live as know is right, up to the point of death.

I had a co-worker, loudly accuse me of starting the Crusades at work, in the middle of the floor in front of everyone. Yeah, I caused the Crusades, because I'm a Christian.

I laughed at him. It was funny to me, but he complained to the boss.

I was laid off from that job some weeks later. It's possible his complaint was ignored, and they just didn't have any work. It's possible that they didn't ignore him.

Either way, I determined right then and there, you can debate with me about any topic you wish, you may persuade me on some, and not on others, but on this issue of my faith... it's not up for discussion, nor debate. I will not change away from my Christian faith, and there is nothing anyone can do about it, no law, no regulation, not even the Constitution will change me on this issue.

No one, my dear, expects you to change your beliefs, no one.

But you will follow the law and its effects. Nothing will change that.

And God ain't in it.

When was the last time God told you not to obey a law?
What does God think about increasing fines on speeding tickets?

Can you read? What did I just post?

"Again, I will follow all of your laws, every single one of them, until such a time as they contradict the laws of G-d, and the moment they do that, I don't give a crap about any of them."

Does the fine, on a speeding ticket, violate G-d's laws? Is there a "You should not fine over $100 for speeding" in the Bible?

Is there a First Gadawg 1:1 "Speeding tickets over $100 are an abomination to the Lord"?

Let me help you out. There is not. So obviously, if I got such a ticket, I would pay such a ticket. I am to obey the laws of the land as completely as possible... UNTIL... they violate G-d's law.

The moment you say "You must accommodate homos in your church" then the answer is... uh, no. No, actually I do not, and moreover, I will not. Period. No exceptions.

Forum List

Back