Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
And now for some positive stories- here is the story of a child that Silhouette would have denied a parent- because the parent is gay

guardianship.png

I met my son 9 years ago while I was working at a skilled care facility and we had a unit for special needs adults. Minors were not usually placed there but the state allowed this for one week until a foster placement could be arranged.

Foster care could not be found and he was given a two week extension. Then I agreed to him home and provide respite until his mother could resume care. He could not walk or feed himself, and was not toilet trained. He was 7 years old at the time, primarily strapped in a wheelchair and had all care provided to him. He has cerebral palsy and a seizure disorder. I am a nurse by background so I had a tendency to see his potential.

It was tough the first year, but he accomplished self feeding, walking. Using the bathroom has also improved greatly. Our relationship changed from respite to guardianship to foster care to adoption.

He arrived at my house on July 3, 1998 and we have been a family since. He is absolutely my best gift ever in the whole world! He doesn't say many words although one he does say is "Dad".

I have always wanted a family which included a husband and children. I have been a foster parent and have decided that even though I have not found the right guy I want my own family. I have been approved to adopt again. This time I will have a sibling group of 2-3 children. I never really thought I could be so fortunate to have sons and daughters, but I will soon. And maybe then the right guy will find us.

Tim Dietzen
Appleton, Wisc.

Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse

IS02E3 07/02/2002
Scandals involving the sexual abuse of under-age boys by homosexual priests have rocked the Roman Catholic Church. At the same time, defenders of homosexuality argue that youth organizations such as the Boy Scouts should be forced to include homosexuals among their adult leaders. Similarly, the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a homosexual activist organization that targets schools, has spearheaded the formation of "Gay-Straight Alliances" among students. GLSEN encourages homosexual teachers--even in the youngest grades--to be open about their sexuality, as a way of providing role models to "gay" students. In addition, laws or policies banning employment discrimination based on "sexual orientation" usually make no exception for those who work with children or youth.

Many parents have become concerned that children may be molested, encouraged to become sexually active, or even "recruited" into adopting a homosexual identity and lifestyle. Gay activists dismiss such concerns--in part, by strenuously insisting that there is no connection between homosexuality and the sexual abuse of children.

However, despite efforts by homosexual activists to distance the gay lifestyle from pedophilia, there remains a disturbing connection between the two. This is because, by definition, male homosexuals are sexually attracted to other males. While many homosexuals may not seek young sexual partners, the evidence indicates that disproportionate numbers of gay men seek adolescent males or boys as sexual partners. In this paper we will consider the following evidence linking homosexuality to pedophilia:

Pedophiles are invariably males: Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.

Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of "boy-lovers" to be a legitimate gay rights issue.

Pedophile themes abound in homosexual literary culture:

Family Research Council

Faggots don't need kids, and the assertion that any of those children your referenced would be adopted by reasonable and prudent people, usually because of behavior problems / mental issues ................................

And now for some positive stories- here is the story of a child that Silhouette would have denied a parent- because the parent is gay

guardianship.png

I met my son 9 years ago while I was working at a skilled care facility and we had a unit for special needs adults. Minors were not usually placed there but the state allowed this for one week until a foster placement could be arranged.

Foster care could not be found and he was given a two week extension. Then I agreed to him home and provide respite until his mother could resume care. He could not walk or feed himself, and was not toilet trained. He was 7 years old at the time, primarily strapped in a wheelchair and had all care provided to him. He has cerebral palsy and a seizure disorder. I am a nurse by background so I had a tendency to see his potential.

It was tough the first year, but he accomplished self feeding, walking. Using the bathroom has also improved greatly. Our relationship changed from respite to guardianship to foster care to adoption.

He arrived at my house on July 3, 1998 and we have been a family since. He is absolutely my best gift ever in the whole world! He doesn't say many words although one he does say is "Dad".

I have always wanted a family which included a husband and children. I have been a foster parent and have decided that even though I have not found the right guy I want my own family. I have been approved to adopt again. This time I will have a sibling group of 2-3 children. I never really thought I could be so fortunate to have sons and daughters, but I will soon. And maybe then the right guy will find us.

Tim Dietzen
Appleton, Wisc.

So... let me see if I follow ya here.

You're sayin' that if you, an advocate of sexual abnormality had not come along, that the poor unfortunate youngster to which you introduced to a discussion, relevant to the sexually abnormal... would have had an awful existence.

So you, part and parcel of the advocacy of the normalization of sexual abnormality... are a loving "PARENT" who just happens to be participating in the cultural movement which seeks to LEGALIZE the ADULT pursuit of children for sexual gratification and you need us to believe that YOU, an adult male... who took authority over a child who is incapable of caring for himself, with severe limitations of expressing themselves, with a long history of 'difficulties' relevant to authority of adults and whose history would provide for, in the BEST of circumstances, any means to credibly 'complain' about 'abnormalities' common to the environment you provide... are otherwise PERFECTLY normal, except for your quirky desire for sexual gratification through other males.

What a CRAZY coincidence that you happened along such a male child!

That is some twisted shit right there.

You'll of course pardon me for setting aside the 'story book' aspect of adoption, as a person who has adopted from foster care, thus has extensive experience in the product common to foster care... and the 'difficulties' therein.

Not the least of which is the 'tendency' of such trainees of Political Correctness to NEED to feel special through the constructs common to such... thus their never ending professions of their 'homosexuality', etc, etc... .

What I see in the above 'letter', is a profound deceit, fraudulently advanced as a means to influence THE IGNORANT!

Last edited:

guardianship.png

Tim Dietzen
Appleton, Wisc.

IS02E3 07/02/2002
Scandals involving the sexual abuse of under-age boys by homosexual priests have rocked the Roman Catholic Church. At the same time, defenders of homosexuality argue that youth organizations such as the Boy Scouts should be forced to include homosexuals among their adult leaders. Similarly, the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a homosexual activist organization that targets schools, has spearheaded the formation of "Gay-Straight Alliances" among students. GLSEN encourages homosexual teachers--even in the youngest grades--to be open about their sexuality, as a way of providing role models to "gay" students. In addition, laws or policies banning employment discrimination based on "sexual orientation" usually make no exception for those who work with children or youth.

Many parents have become concerned that children may be molested, encouraged to become sexually active, or even "recruited" into adopting a homosexual identity and lifestyle. Gay activists dismiss such concerns--in part, by strenuously insisting that there is no connection between homosexuality and the sexual abuse of children.

However, despite efforts by homosexual activists to distance the gay lifestyle from pedophilia, there remains a disturbing connection between the two. This is because, by definition, male homosexuals are sexually attracted to other males. While many homosexuals may not seek young sexual partners, the evidence indicates that disproportionate numbers of gay men seek adolescent males or boys as sexual partners. In this paper we will consider the following evidence linking homosexuality to pedophilia:

Pedophiles are invariably males: Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.

Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of "boy-lovers" to be a legitimate gay rights issue.

Family Research Council

Faggots don't need kids, and the assertion that any of those children your referenced would be adopted by reasonable and prudent people, usually because of behavior problems / mental issues ................................

Referencing the 'Family Research Council" is the equivalent of referencing Stormfront to cite studies why blacks are inferior.

I don't know whether any parent 'needs kids' but kids need parents

guardianship.png

guardianship.png

Tim Dietzen
Appleton, Wisc.

So... let me see if I follow ya here.
!

No you don't.

Here is an example of a child, abandoned by his heterosexual parents, adopted by a homosexual man.

Tell me why you think this is wrong

guardianship.png

“Referencing the 'Family Research Council" is the equivalent of referencing Stormfront to cite studies why blacks are inferior.”

Correct.

It is completely devoid of credibility, it is partisan, and it is well-established to be hostile to gay Americans.

IS02E3 07/02/2002

Family Research CouncilFamily Research Council

Faggots do not need children ...............

Faggots ...............

The use of epithets, in describing the sexually abnormal is counter productive to the education of the intellectually less fortunate of the foolishness inherent in normalizing ABNORMALITY!

If they were bright enough to rise above base emotion, we wouldn't be here... so try to understand that IF you see this as worthy of your time, your principles would be better served by not inducing emotion which run counter to your means to influence the opinions of that addle herd.

Exposed: Homosexual Child Molesters
Homosexuals claim that “heterosexuals” molest most children but statistics show that homosexuals molest at far higher rates than do heterosexuals.

• Rev. Paul Shanley, a retired Catholic priest was arrested on May 4, 2002 in San Diego on three counts of child rape. Shanley had a history of molesting boys that went back to 1967. He was at the founding meeting of the North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) and while in San Diego operated a bed & breakfast for homosexuals in Palm Springs. Shanley has openly called for “man-boy” love.
  • David Carlton Nurmi, was arrested in Florida on April 26, 2002, for possession of child pornography and for molesting a 15-year-old boy.
  • Geoffrey Cornish, a well-respected Solana Beach, California therapist was sentenced to 23 years in prison in September, 2001 for sexually molesting boys who came to him for therapy. Cornish, who is HIV-positive, was also a coach for the Torrey Pines High School surf team. Cornish told police he had been molested himself by a Boy Scout leader for three years when he was living in England.
  • James Edward Sanders, a homosexual child molester, was arrested in New Mexico in December, 2001 for sexually abusing a 7-year-old boy. Police also discovered child pornography in Sanders’ home.
  • Christopher Reardon, a homosexual, former youth minister, and Boy Scout leader was sentenced to 40-50 years in prison in the Summer of 2001 for raping, molesting, and disseminating pornography to 29 boys under his care.
These are only a few of the homosexual child molestation cases to hit the news during 2001-02. Virtually every week, newspapers detail more cases involving homosexuals who have sexually assaulted children under their care.

New York Post Exposes High Rate Of Teacher/Student Molestations
In a story not widely publicized in the mainstream press, the New York Post published a story in its July 30, 2001 edition about the secret epidemic of homosexual child abuse cases that go unreported in New York City’s public schools.

The report, “Secret Shame Of Our Schools: Sexual Abuse Of Students Runs Rampant,” by Douglas Montero, is the result of an analysis of 117 cases of sexual abuse between January 1999 and June 2001. Sixty percent of those accused of sexual abuse were transferred to desk jobs inside the school district. Forty percent of those transferred suspects were repeat sex offenders.

The report noted that out of the 117 cases, 212 children were victims. In 45% of the cases, the sex offender attacked more than one student. In nearly 16% of the cases, school officials delayed or tried to cover up the sexual molestations. The average victim is a 15-year-old girl and 75% of the victims were girls. According to the report, “Nearly 20 percent of the offenders are homosexuals and in most of these cases, the attack led to a sexual relationship with the stu- dent.” The report also discovered that the Board of Education investigated another 347 substantiated sex abuse cases between January 2000 and July 20, 2001. Adding the 117 cases with the 327, it appears that at least one child is sexually abused each day by a school employee—and 20% of these molestations against children are done by homosexuals!

Homosexuals Molest Children At A Far Higher Rate Than Heterosexuals
Homosexuals account for only 1-2% of our population based on current surveys. The National Opinion Research Center in 1992 found that 2.8% of men and 1.4% of women identified themselves as “homosexual” or “bisexual. A 1995 survey of 18-49-year-old men published by the Journal of Sex Research indicated that 2.6% of them had engaged in homosexual sex within the prior 12 months; 4% had had homosexual sex within the past five years. In other words, at least 98-99% of our population is heterosexual in orientation.

Homosexual activists routinely claim that most child molesters are “heterosexual” males, thus shifting the focus away from their own very high rates of molestation. Since 98-99% of the population is heterosexual, it is technically correct to say that most molestations are done by heterosexuals. However, statistics indicate that homosexuals pose a far more serious threat to children than do heterosexuals.

For example: In 1987, Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College conducted a ten-state study of sex abuse cases involving school teachers. He studied 199 cases. Of those, 122 male teachers had molested girls, while 14 female teachers had molested boys. He also discovered that 59 homosexual male teachers had molested boys and four female homosexual teachers had molested girls. In other words, 32 percent of those child molestation cases involved homosexuals. Nearly a third of these cases come from only 1-2% of the population.

Dr. Judith Reisman, in her book, Kinsey, Crimes & Consequences, describes the research done by Dr. Gene Abel. This researcher compared the molestation rates of self-confessed homosexual and heterosexual child molesters. In a sample of 153 homosexual molesters, they confessed to a total of 22,981 molestations. This is equivalent to 150 children per molester. Self-admitted heterosexual molesters admitted to 4,435 molestations. This comes to 19.8 victims per molester. Dr. Abel concluded that homosexuals “sexually molest young boys at an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls.”

This high rate of molestations by homosexuals is consistent with other studies conducted during the past several decades. Here are just a few studies that show homosexuals molesting children at epidemic rates:

The Los Angeles Times conducted a survey in 1985 of 2,628 adults across the U.S. Of those, 27% of the women and 16% of the men had been sexually molested. Seven percent of the girls and 93% of the men had been molested by adults of the same sex. This means that 40% of child molestations were by homosexuals. (Los Angeles Times, August 25-6, 1985)

In 1984, a Vermont survey of 161 adolescents who were sex offenders found that 35 of them were homosexuals (22%). (Wasserman, J., “Adolescent Sex Offenders—Vermont, 1984” Journal American Medical Association, 1986; 255:181-2)

In 1991, of the 100 child molesters at the Massachusetts Treatment Center for Sexually Dangerous Persons, a third were heterosexual, a third were bisexual, and a third were homosexual. (Dr. Raymond Knight, “Differential Prevalence of Personality Disorders in Rapists and Child Molesters,” Eastern Psychological Association Conference, New York, April 12, 1991)

Drs. Freund and Heasman of the Clark Institute of Psychiatry in Toronto reviewed two studies on child molesters and calculated that 34% and 32% of the sex offenders were homosexual. In cases these doctors had handled, 36% of the molesters were homosexuals. (Freund, K. “Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality,” Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 1984; 10:193-200)

From these studies and many more, it is evident that homosexuals molest children at a far greater rate than do their heterosexual counterparts.While they comprise only 1-2% of the population, they are responsible for upwards of a third or more of all sexual molestations of children.

Exposing The Homosexual/Pedophile Link
Homosexuals seldom openly admit that they want to sexually assault children, but their literature and their actions tell another story. In the January 1-8, 2001 issue of The Weekly Standard, author Mary Eberstadt exposed the clear link between homosexual activism and the growing North-American Man- Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) movement. Writing in “’Pedophilia Chic’ Reconsidered: The taboo against sex with children continues to erode,” Eberstadt notes:

The reason why the public is being urged to reconsider boy pedophilia is that this ‘question,’ settled though it may be in the opinions and laws of the rest of the country, is demonstrably not yet settled within certain parts of the gay rights movement. The more that movement has entered the mainstream, the more this ‘question’ has bubbled forth from that previously distant realm in the public square.

Eberstadt notes that the book, Male Inter-Generational Intimacy: Historical, Socio-Psychological, and Legal Perspectives edited by pedophile Edward Brongersma is currently available in the “gay/lesbian” sections of bookstores like Borders. This book, which openly promotes pedophilia, was first published in the Journal of Homosexuality in 1990. The Journal is edited by John DeCecco, a psychologist at San Francisco State University. DeCecco is a board member of the Dutch pedophile journal, Paidika.

The homosexual magazine Guide published a pro-pedophile editorial in its July, 1995 issue. In referring to pedophiles as “prophets” of sexual freedom, the Guide editorialist wrote: “We must listen to our prophets. Instead of fearing being labeled pedophiles, we must proudly proclaim that sex is good, including children’s sexuality. . . . Surrounded by pious moralists with deadening anti-sexual rules, we must be shameless rulebreakers, demonstrating our allegiance to a higher concept of love. We must do it for the children’s sake.

Parents are correct to be concerned about homosexuals sexually assaulting their children. The Boy Scouts of America, for example, is right to prohibit homosexuals from membership or leadership positions. It is evident from the statistical evidence and news reports of child molestation cases, that homosexuals pose a clear and present danger to children. Our laws and social policies should protect children, not cater to the whims and sexual desires of sexual predators. We must oppose homosexual activism “for the children’s sake.”

Exposed Homosexual Child Molesters - Article - Traditional Values Coalition

Ok , different source, same song and dance ................

Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'
Research purports to reveal 'dark side' of homosexual culture
Published: 04/29/2002 at 1:00 AM
Jon-Dougherty_avatar.jpg
Jon Dougherty About | Email | Archive
Jon E. Dougherty is a Missouri-based political science major, author, writer and columnist. Follow him on Twitter.
Subscribe to feed
  • Text smaller
  • Text bigger

Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

“Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture,” wrote Steve Baldwin in, “Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement,” soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

Baldwin is the executive director of the Council for National Policy in Washington, D.C.

“It is difficult to convey the dark side of the homosexual culture without appearing harsh,” wrote Baldwin. “However, it is time to acknowledge that homosexual behavior threatens the foundation of Western civilization – the nuclear family.”

Though the homosexual community and much of the media scoff at such accusations, Baldwin – who chaired the California Assembly’s Education committee, where he fought against support for the homosexual agenda in the state’s public schools – says in his report that homosexual activists’ “efforts to target children both for their own sexual pleasure and to enlarge the homosexual movement” constitute an “unmistakable” attack on “the family unit.”

Baldwin’s research is substantiated in a recently completed body of work written by Dr. Judith Reisman, president of the Institute for Media Education and author of numerous authoritative books debunking sexual myths, including “Kinsey, Crimes & Consequences.”

In her thesis – also written for the Regent University Law Review – Reisman cited psychologist Eugene Abel, whose research found that homosexuals “sexually molest young boys with an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls. …”

Abel also found that non-incarcerated “child molesters admitted from 23.4 to 281.7 acts per offender … whose targets were males.”

“The rate of homosexual versus heterosexual child sexual abuse is staggering,” said Reisman, who was the principal investigator for an $800,000 Justice Department grant studying child pornography and violence. “Abel’s data of 150.2 boys abused per male homosexual offender finds no equal (yet) in heterosexual violations of 19.8 girls.”

Jay Heavener, spokesman for PFLAG – Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, counters that federal crime data refute claims that homosexuals molest children at higher rates than heterosexuals.

“According to data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), this claim is false,” he told WND by e-mail. “The gay and lesbian community calls into question any dubious research which flies in the face of our own experience.”

And Gary Schoener, a clinical psychologist who has been diagnosing and treating clergy abuse for 28 years, told Salon.com, “There are far more heterosexual cases than homosexual.”

In terms of sheer numbers, that may be true. But in terms of numbers of children abused per offender, homosexuals abuse with far greater frequency; and boys, research shows, are the much-preferred target.

Baldwin says evidence he examined disproves the assertion that child molestation is more prevalent among heterosexuals. Both he and Reisman found that media coverage of adult homosexual abuse of minors is also slanted.

“The National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association (NLGJA) recently boasted that although homosexuals are less than two percent of the population, three-fourths of the people who decide the content of the front page of the New York Times are homosexual,” Reisman wrote.

That one fact is especially noteworthy, experts point out, given the recent child sex scandals taking place within the American Catholic church.

A survey by WorldNetDaily of recent news reports found that rarely did the media describe priestly sexual abuse as “homosexual” or “gay” activity – even though the worst incidents involved male-to-male contact, and a spate of investigative reports has revealed that the Vatican is concerned about an upsurge of homosexuals in seminary schools throughout the world.

Gay press promotes sex with children

Baldwin says his research not only “confirms that homosexuals molest children at a rate vastly higher than heterosexuals,” but it found that “the mainstream homosexual culture” even “commonly promotes sex with children.”

“The editorial board of the leading pedophile academic journal, Paidika, is dominated by prominent homosexual scholars such as San Francisco State University professor John DeCecco, who happens to edit the Journal of Homosexuality,” Baldwin wrote.

During his research, he also found:

• The Journal of Homosexuality recently published a special double-issue entitled, “Male Intergenerational Intimacy,” containing many articles portraying sex between men and minor boys as loving relationships. One article said parents should look upon the pedophile who loves their son “not as a rival or competitor, not as a theft of their property, but as a partner in the boy’s upbringing, someone to be welcomed into their home.”

• In 1995 the homosexual magazine “Guide” said, “We can be proud that the gay movement has been home to the few voices who have had the courage to say out loud that children are naturally sexual” and “deserve the right to sexual expression with whoever they choose. …” The article went on to say: “Instead of fearing being labeled pedophiles, we must proudly proclaim that sex is good, including children’s sexuality … we must do it for the children’s sake.”

• Larry Kramer, the founder of ACT-UP, a noted homosexual activist group, wrote in his book, “Report from the Holocaust: The Making of an AIDS Activist”: “In those instances where children do have sex with their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else, I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it.”

• In a study of advertisements in the influential homosexual newspaper, The Advocate, Reisman found ads for a “Penetrable Boy Doll … available in three provocative positions. She also found that the number of erotic boy images in each issue of The Advocate averaged 14.

• Homosexual newspapers and travel publications advertise prominently for countries where boy prostitution is heavy, such as Burma, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
Homosexuality ‘youth-oriented’?

“Research on the homosexual lifestyle confirms it is almost exclusively a youth-oriented culture,” Baldwin wrote. “Very few gays exhibit preference for older men.”

“Some admit to focus on teenage boys,” he said, “some on prepubescent boys, and many cross over between categories.”

A 1988 study detailed in Baldwin’s report found that most pedophiles even consider themselves to be “gay.” According to the study, “Archives of Sexual Behavior,” some 86 percent of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. Also, the study found, the number of teenage male prostitutes who identify as homosexuals has risen from 10 percent to 60 percent in the past 15 years.

When asked what he thought about critics who attempt to debunk his research, Baldwin said the results speak for themselves.

“For them to say this theory is false is to call many of the homosexual movement’s leaders liars,” he said. “Most of my evidence comes right from the gay community.”

“I managed to find enough evidence that my thesis – child molestation is an integral part of the homosexual movement – is a valid thesis,” Baldwin told WorldNetDaily.

Other experts have also found a distinct pattern between child sex abusers and the incidence of homosexuality.

“How long can psychologists be in denial about the significance of the dark side, and ignore what it implies about the homosexual condition? And there’s a matter of even greater concern. How long will psychologists eagerly throw open the door to gay life for every sexually confused teenager?” writes Joseph Nicolosi, Ph.D, on behalf of NARTH – the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality – a group that says it exists to “provide psychological understanding of the cause, treatment and behavior patterns associated with homosexuality, within the boundaries of a civil public dialogue.”

The North American Man-Boy Love Association, or NAMBLA, is “a group that openly promotes sex with minor boys and claims that boy-lovers respond to the needs of the boys they love,” Baldwin said in his report.

The group is often endorsed by “many of the homosexual movement’s most prominent leaders,” he said.

Advocacy moving to schools

Promotion of the “gay and lesbian lifestyle” is increasing in the nation’s public schools.

A WND survey of homosexual-oriented websites found that almost every group has some sort of program to “educate” teachers, school administrators and other school employees about the homosexual lifestyle:

Though most school-related programs are sold to administrators and parents as programs designed simply to end persecution of homosexuals and lesbians, none disclose what Baldwin says is compelling evidence that homosexuality is harmful to children.

“What … does the academic literature say about the relationship between homosexuality and child molestation? Quite a bit, actually,” he wrote, quoting data compiled by the Family Research Institute: “Scientific studies confirm a strong pedophilic predisposition among homosexuals.”

The institute, after reviewing more than 19 studies and peer-reviewed reports in a 1985 “Psychological Reports” article, found that homosexuals account for between 25 and 40 percent of all child molestation.

“But this number is low,” Baldwin says, “due to the fact that many reporters will not report if a child molester is a homosexual, even if he knows that to be the case.”

Report Pedophilia more common among 8216 gays 8217

Shall I continue??

Why thank you, I certainly will ...............................

Exposed: Homosexual Child Molesters
Homosexuals claim that “heterosexuals” molest most children but statistics show that homosexuals molest at far higher rates than do heterosexuals....

All solid points... but, that's the thing about being sexually abnormal, they tend to experience abnormal sexual behavior. Thus the whole: "Abnormal" thing... which is why the Advocacy used faux-science, which I like to call "SCIENCE!", to simply declare through the sanctification of 'SCIETIFIC CONSENSUS' their subjective edit: 'Sexual Abnormality is perfectly NORMAL!'.

Sure... it a lie and yes... it serves evil... but without it, how could they POSSIBLY ever obliterate that pesky "Age of Consent" thing? So... well, you see how it is.

Last edited:

Some of numbers you have posted are correct- all of your conclusions are wrong.

And I will cite an actual paper by an actual authority- rather than the bigoted FRC.

Pedophiles are almost exclusively men.
Girls however, are by a large margin the main victims of child sexual molestation- ranging from 69%-91%

IF homophobes were really concerned about children- why don't they mention the over-representation of men in child sex crimes?
Men are 50% of the population and commit up to 99% of all child sex crimes- but homophobes never care about sex crimes when they happen to girls by men.

In addition, the numbers cited of 1-3% as being the percentage of homosexuals in the population is self reported- in other words this is the percentage of the population that considers themselves 'gay'.

Pedophiles who molest boys almost never consider themselves gay- they would not be part of that 1-3% of the population. For example

Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation. Dr. Carole Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 352 medical charts, representing all of the sexually abused children seen in the emergency room or child abuse clinic of a Denver children's hospital during a one-year period (from July 1, 1991 to June 30, 1992). The molester was a gay or lesbian adult in fewer than 1% of cases in which an adult molester could be identified – only 2 of the 269 cases (Jenny et al., 1994).

This is part of why homophobes like you- and the FRC- put children in danger.

Your people point at homosexuals and say "Faggots are pedophiles"- leaving the real pedophiles to molest girls and boys without suspicion.

You put children in danger.

And you don't care.

Shall I continue??

I am sure you will- clearly you want to put more children at risk of child sexual molestation.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Members of disliked minority groups are often stereotyped as representing a danger to the majority's most vulnerable members. For example, Jews in the Middle Ages were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Black men in the United States were often lynched after being falsely accused of raping White women.
In a similar fashion, gay people have often been portrayed as a threat to children. Back in 1977, when Anita Bryant campaigned successfully to repeal a Dade County (FL) ordinance prohibiting anti-gay discrimination, she named her organization "Save Our Children," and warned that "a particularly deviant-minded [gay] teacher could sexually molest children" (Bryant, 1977, p. 114). [Bibliographic references are on a different web page]

In recent years, antigay activists have routinely asserted that gay people are child molesters. This argument was often made in debates about the Boy Scouts of America's policy to exclude gay scouts and scoutmasters. More recently, in the wake of Rep. Mark Foley's resignation from the US House of Representatives in 2006, antigay activists and their supporters seized on the scandal to revive this canard.

It has also been raised in connection with scandals about the Catholic church's attempts to cover up the abuse of young males by priests. Indeed, the Vatican's early response to the 2002 revelations of widespread Church cover-ups of sexual abuse by priests was to declare that gay men should not be ordained.

Conclusion

The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children. This is not to argue that homosexual and bisexual men never molest children. But there is no scientific basis for asserting that they are more likely than heterosexual men to do so. And, as explained above, many child molesters cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all; they are fixated on children.

Keys, you are as annoying as the rest of the ankle biters ................

Syriusly, notice she tells us a lot about her by her screen name , ebonics pretty much sums it up ....................

Anyways, her tactic was to flood the thread with gay shit, I can come up with a lot more anit gay shit and children than she can come up with pro gay shit and children.

How Much Child Molestation is Homosexual?
Do homosexuals disproportionately molest children? Gay activists vehemently deny it, yet the empirical evidence says otherwise. The key concept is proportionality. Probably a numerical majority of child molestations involve a male adult and a female child, but given the small fraction of homosexual practitioners, the number of homosexual molestations is disproportionate to the percentage of homosexuals. This briefing summarizes some of the key evidence.

Three Critical Facts

• Homosexuals comprise < 2% of adults
  • 90+% of child molesters are male
  • The Gay Report — 23% of gays reported sex with boys aged <16; 7% with boys aged <13
From Facts to Disproportionate Reality
  • Human Rights Watch 2008 World Report — ~150 million girls, ~73 million boys “have experienced rape or other sexual violence”
  • U.S., Canadian reports — girl/boy ratio also about 2:1
  • 25-40% of molestations are thus same-sex, far in excess of the percentage of homosexuals
Homosexual Molestation in Positions of Authority

• ~43% of sex between teachers & pupils
  • ~50% of sex between foster parents & foster children
  • 21 group home sex scandals — 71% were same-sex
Family Research Institute Blog Archive How Much Child Molestation is Homosexual

Shall I continue??

I am sure you will- clearly you want to put more children at risk of child sexual molestation.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Members of disliked minority groups are often stereotyped as representing a danger to the majority's most vulnerable members. For example, Jews in the Middle Ages were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Black men in the United States were often lynched after being falsely accused of raping White women.
In a similar fashion, gay people have often been portrayed as a threat to children. Back in 1977, when Anita Bryant campaigned successfully to repeal a Dade County (FL) ordinance prohibiting anti-gay discrimination, she named her organization "Save Our Children," and warned that "a particularly deviant-minded [gay] teacher could sexually molest children" (Bryant, 1977, p. 114). [Bibliographic references are on a different web page]

In recent years, antigay activists have routinely asserted that gay people are child molesters. This argument was often made in debates about the Boy Scouts of America's policy to exclude gay scouts and scoutmasters. More recently, in the wake of Rep. Mark Foley's resignation from the US House of Representatives in 2006, antigay activists and their supporters seized on the scandal to revive this canard.

It has also been raised in connection with scandals about the Catholic church's attempts to cover up the abuse of young males by priests. Indeed, the Vatican's early response to the 2002 revelations of widespread Church cover-ups of sexual abuse by priests was to declare that gay men should not be ordained.

Conclusion

The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children. This is not to argue that homosexual and bisexual men never molest children. But there is no scientific basis for asserting that they are more likely than heterosexual men to do so. And, as explained above, many child molesters cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all; they are fixated on children.

I think I shall continue.

As a father of a girl, I get pissed off at the homophobes who put my child at more risk by claiming that homosexuals are the problem when it comes to child sexual molestation- my girl is far more at risk than a boy is- but homophobes don't care.

So more facts:
Are Children at Risk for Sexual Abuse by Homosexuals

Objective. To determine if recognizably homosexual adults are frequently accused of the sexual molestation of children.

Design. Chart review of medical records of children evaluated for sexual abuse.

Setting. Child sexual abuse clinic at a regional children's hospital.

Patients. Patients were 352 children (276 girls and 76 boys) referred to a subspecialty clinic for the evaluation of suspected child sexual abuse. Mean age was 6.1 years (range, 7 months to 17 years).

Data collected. Charts were reviewed to determine the relationships of the children to the alleged offender, the sex of the offender, and whether or not the alleged offender was reported to be gay, lesbian, or bisexual.

Results. Abuse was ruled out in 35 cases. Seventy-four children were allegedly abused by other children and teenagers less than 18 years old. In 9 cases, an offender could not be identified. In the remaining 269 cases, two offenders were identified as being gay or lesbian. In 82% of cases (222/269), the alleged offender was a heterosexual partner of a close relative of the child. Using the data from our study, the 95% confidence limits, of the risk children would identify recognizably homosexual adults as the potential abuser, are from 0% to 3.1%. These limits are within current estimates of the prevalence of homosexuality in the general community.

Conclusions. The children in the group studied were unlikely to have been molested by identifiably gay or lesbian people.

• Received September 29, 1993.
  • Accepted December 3, 1993.
  • Copyright © 1994 by the American Academy of Pediatrics

Syriusly, notice she tells us a lot about her by her screen name , ebonics pretty much sums it up ....................

Anyways, her tactic was to flood the thread with gay shit, I can come up with a lot more anit gay shit and children than she can come up with pro gay shit and children.

I have no doubt you will continue to attempt to put children at more risk of child sexual abuse by pointing at homosexuals.

You will continue to post shit from the FRC or Stormfront or the KKK.....I will continue to post actual research to show what BS your posts are.

I get it... after all I'm not dead.

They are what they are and there's no getting around it, but when we lead into their strengths, we dilute our leadership. Leadership 101 scamp.

Lead, Follow, or get the hell out of the way.

I've no dispute with any of your reference resources... just some constructive criticism, common to 'style'.

No soak up those tears and continue. You're doin' fine.

I get it... after all I'm not dead.

They are what they are and there's no getting around it, but when we lead into their strengths, we dilute our leadership. Leadership 101 scamp.

Lead, Follow, or get the hell out of the way.

I've no dispute with any of your reference resources... just some constructive criticism, common to 'style'.

No soak up those tears and continue. You're doin' fine.

What part of fuck off asshole did you not understand??
I got your tears hanging, Buba ......................

Forum List

Back