Should Congress Pass a Law to Make it Illegal for Whites to Assemble?

Oh brother . You righties are such liars.

This wasn't a Jimmy buffet concert . This was a group of domestic terrorists coming together. I get your plan is to try to blame the counter protesters (most who are white themselves ) . But as we saw in the vids, the racists where coming in wh flowers and rainbows .
Same as black lives matter, dumbass

quit falling down the well

Black lives matter is a social justice group aimed at police brutality. They have lots of white members too. How is that the same as these hate groups?

These alt right groups are more like Isis . They want a caliphate of whites only .

LOL, the ONLY act of "terror" committed was by the driver. That's it. Hell the ANTIFA crowd was twice as bad.
What about beating people up?
http://www.theroot.com/white-supremacists-beat-black-man-with-poles-in-charlot-1797790092
The KKK and the like are no different than black lives matter… Karma is a bitch

More alt right propaganda. BLM is not a black supremacy group . Quite the opposite, they want fair treatment.

Free speech is an absolute and must remain so, aside from 'fire in a theater' etc...

The real abusers of free speech are the Fish Dimbaugh's and the Sean Scammities who today were, behind the scenes, handing verbal 5 gallon cans of gasoline to the alt-right and egging them on to further violence. The power structure of the right wants violence, Trump made this clear when he refused to condemn that racists responsible for the attacks in Charlottesville. Unlike Trump though, who was shamed into condemning his racist followers, right wing media delighted in the violence and, as they always do, tried to blame someone else for it.

It is better to have the losers out on the street speaking their hatred so we know where and who they are so a much louder voice can echo back YOU'RE WRONG, GO HOME.

After all, it triggers the racist, anti-Whitey thugs and now that Whitey is fighting back somewhat the racist, anti-Whitey are getting injured and butthurt. It would just require a slight modification of the First Amendment, but the Constitution needs to be updated as the country "changes."

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Snouter, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, KKK are exposed by the incident in Virginia for what they are; disgusting, amoral, hypocritical, anti-American cowards.
The vast majority of Americans are coming together to denounce Snouter, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, KKK and all of their ilk. Most of the white supremacists marching in Virginia have been chased back in their rat holes by the over-whelming anti-white supremacists actions.
Snouter is posting from his rat hole. He is scared to come out because he knows the majority of Americans will no longer tolerate him/her.
Snouter, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, KKK are exposed by the incident in Virginia for what they are; disgusting, amoral, hypocritical, anti-American cowards.

Kinda the way I feel about the counter-protestors...

Shame you can't see how despicable they acted.

LOL, the ONLY act of "terror" committed was by the driver. That's it. Hell the ANTIFA crowd was twice as bad.
What about beating people up?
http://www.theroot.com/white-supremacists-beat-black-man-with-poles-in-charlot-1797790092
The KKK and the like are no different than black lives matter… Karma is a bitch

More alt right propaganda. BLM is not a black supremacy group . Quite the opposite, they want fair treatment.

and they prove it by burning down their own neighborhoods, looting neighborhood stores, destroying personal property, and inhibiting free speech.

After all, it triggers the racist, anti-Whitey thugs and now that Whitey is fighting back somewhat the racist, anti-Whitey are getting injured and butthurt. It would just require a slight modification of the First Amendment, but the Constitution needs to be updated as the country "changes."

Ummmm, there weren't many blacks in the crowds I saw. I'm all for a state law saying people cannot bring weapons to a govt approved political rally that has police protections though.

The vast majority of Americans are coming together to denounce Snouter, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, KKK and all of their ilk. Most of the white supremacists marching in Virginia have been chased back in their rat holes by the over-whelming anti-white supremacists actions.
Snouter is posting from his rat hole. He is scared to come out because he knows the majority of Americans will no longer tolerate him/her.

You and the counter protesters go out and espouse your views to a general population. You will have your sorry ass chased back in your rat hole.

A few counter protesters were despicable, most were good well intentioned people. All white supremacists are despicable, not one is good and well intentioned.

You and the counter protesters go out and espouse your views to a general population. You will have your sorry ass chased back in your rat hole.

A few counter protesters were despicable, most were good well intentioned people. All white supremacists are despicable, not one is good and well intentioned.
your opinion.

Some libtard on the libtard CNN network said that speech that incites violence is not protected by the First Amendment. Going by the same logic, racial assemblies that trigger libtards are not protected.

White person, "this statue should stay" is not protected speech (incites violence).
Black person, "burn this b1tch down" (to a rioting mob) is protected (blacks being blacks, speech triggered nothing).
Neither side was arrested or stopped for saying what they did. And "This statue should stay" is not what the "white persons" were shouting that people objected to. It was screaming "******" and chanting "Blood and soil" and plenty of other juicy epithets. Don't play coy.

Free speech is an absolute and must remain so, aside from 'fire in a theater' etc...

The real abusers of free speech are the Fish Dimbaugh's and the Sean Scammities who today were, behind the scenes, handing verbal 5 gallon cans of gasoline to the alt-right and egging them on to further violence. The power structure of the right wants violence, Trump made this clear when he refused to condemn that racists responsible for the attacks in Charlottesville. Unlike Trump though, who was shamed into condemning his racist followers, right wing media delighted in the violence and, as they always do, tried to blame someone else for it.

It is better to have the losers out on the street speaking their hatred so we know where and who they are so a much louder voice can echo back YOU'RE WRONG, GO HOME.
Seems to me a lot of people heard those losers' voices and said "Hey, that's what I think, too!" and it validated their hate. A woman died, allowing that hate to have it's moment of free speech.
I just don't know Isaac, if a civilized country has to tolerate that kind of speech.

Ummmm, there weren't many blacks in the crowds I saw. I'm all for a state law saying people cannot bring weapons to a govt approved political rally that has police protections though.
OR BATS!

Now, see, you thought this was a war on whites. It isn't. It's a war on Nazi scum.

Get your head right, tard.

posted by a white idiot

This wasn't a Jimmy buffet concert . This was a group of domestic terrorists coming together. I get your plan is to try to blame the counter protesters (most who are white themselves ) . But as we saw in the vids, the racists where coming in wh flowers and rainbows .

Black lives matter is a social justice group aimed at police brutality. They have lots of white members too. How is that the same as these hate groups?

These alt right groups are more like Isis . They want a caliphate of whites only .
:lmao:
Black lives matter is a progressive hate group and cop killers.... no different than KKK and the like. They both have the right to assemble
Falling down the well... again!!

OR BATS!
Unless they have wings, absolutely. Body armor too.

So, dear little cocksuck, you want to defend the Nazis. Figures. They came for a fight, and showed the nation what a bunch of insane and violent pricks they truly are. Would the casualties been on their side.

Black lives matter is a progressive hate group and cop killers.... no different than KKK and the like. They both have the right to assemble
you're a hopeless racist, but your post seems to assume there is some validity in the White nationalist argument that Whites are somehow unfairly treated under laws.

Seems to me a lot of people heard those losers' voices and said "Hey, that's what I think, too!" and it validated their hate. A woman died, allowing that hate to have it's moment of free speech.
I just don't know Isaac, if a civilized country has to tolerate that kind of speech.
I read "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" by Shirer when I was a teenager. I had nightmares for months. Then I read "It Can't Happen Here" by Lewis. Nightmares again. Now I am beginning to have the nightmares again.

Yes, they have the right to free speech, but once they don the helmets, shields, and carry clubs, they must be shut down, and arrested for inciting a riot.

you're a hopeless racist, but your post seems to assume there is some validity in the White nationalist argument that Whites are somehow unfairly treated under laws.
Nice try, sorry for the disappointment - I am not white… lol

Forum List

Back