Should Congress Pass a Law to Make it Illegal for Whites to Assemble?

Oh brother . You righties are such liars.

This wasn't a Jimmy buffet concert . This was a group of domestic terrorists coming together. I get your plan is to try to blame the counter protesters (most who are white themselves ) . But as we saw in the vids, the racists where coming in wh flowers and rainbows .
Same as black lives matter, dumbass

quit falling down the well

Black lives matter is a social justice group aimed at police brutality. They have lots of white members too. How is that the same as these hate groups?

These alt right groups are more like Isis . They want a caliphate of whites only .
:lmao:
Black lives matter is a progressive hate group and cop killers.... no different than KKK and the like. They both have the right to assemble
Falling down the well... again!!
you're a hopeless racist, but your post seems to assume there is some validity in the White nationalist argument that Whites are somehow unfairly treated under laws.
Nice try, sorry for the disappointment - I am not white… lol
Ah, but you seem to think there's some validity to the notion that laws unfairly treat white people.

Free speech is an absolute and must remain so, aside from 'fire in a theater' etc...

The real abusers of free speech are the Fish Dimbaugh's and the Sean Scammities who today were, behind the scenes, handing verbal 5 gallon cans of gasoline to the alt-right and egging them on to further violence. The power structure of the right wants violence, Trump made this clear when he refused to condemn that racists responsible for the attacks in Charlottesville. Unlike Trump though, who was shamed into condemning his racist followers, right wing media delighted in the violence and, as they always do, tried to blame someone else for it.

It is better to have the losers out on the street speaking their hatred so we know where and who they are so a much louder voice can echo back YOU'RE WRONG, GO HOME.
Seems to me a lot of people heard those losers' voices and said "Hey, that's what I think, too!" and it validated their hate. A woman died, allowing that hate to have it's moment of free speech.
I just don't know Isaac, if a civilized country has to tolerate that kind of speech.
I read "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" by Shirer when I was a teenager. I had nightmares for months. Then I read "It Can't Happen Here" by Lewis. Nightmares again. Now I am beginning to have the nightmares again.

Yes, they have the right to free speech, but once they don the helmets, shields, and carry clubs, they must be shut down, and arrested for inciting a riot.

Horse Hockey, once they break the law they need to be shut down.

Black lives matter is a social justice group aimed at police brutality. They have lots of white members too. How is that the same as these hate groups?

These alt right groups are more like Isis . They want a caliphate of whites only .
Black lives matter is a progressive hate group and cop killers.... no different than KKK and the like. They both have the right to assemble
you're a hopeless racist, but your post seems to assume there is some validity in the White nationalist argument that Whites are somehow unfairly treated under laws.
Ah, but you seem to think there's some validity to the notion that laws unfairly treat white people.
Political correctness tries to do just that… You know - fixing a wrong with another wrong

Political correctness tries to do just that… You know - fixing a wrong with another wrong
Ah, so you find David Duke's tactics a legitimate response to some societal ill.

Ah, so you find David Duke's tactics a legitimate response to some societal ill.
If David duke was shot tomorrow I could not give two shits…
Being a minority the most racist people I encounter from day to day are progressives. Fact

This wasn't a Jimmy buffet concert . This was a group of domestic terrorists coming together. I get your plan is to try to blame the counter protesters (most who are white themselves ) . But as we saw in the vids, the racists where coming in wh flowers and rainbows .

Rustic is part of the white supremacist mentality that tries to justify the actions of a group that is 100% bad to a group who has a small % of those that are bad.
I can sympathize with a group that is advocating equality rather than a group that wants superiority for themselves.

Rustic is part of the white supremacist mentality that tries to justify the actions of a group that is 100% bad to a group who has a small % of those that are bad.
I can sympathize with a group that is advocating equality rather than a group that wants superiority for themselves.
Sorry to disappoint I'm just the wrong color to be a white supremacist... :itsok:

After all, it triggers the racist, anti-Whitey thugs and now that Whitey is fighting back somewhat the racist, anti-Whitey are getting injured and butthurt. It would just require a slight modification of the First Amendment, but the Constitution needs to be updated as the country "changes."

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Dumbest thread of the year.

But as we saw in the vids, the racists where coming in wh flowers and rainbows .

What were the counter protestors coming in with?

Both side at fault

the counter protestors were coming in with tear gas, soda cans filled with cement and other odds and ends that one always must have for a peaceful protest.

Like this.

43327C1800000578-4783914-image-a-34_1502573737980.jpg
This was a neonazis riot ya freaking liar.

After all, it triggers the racist, anti-Whitey thugs and now that Whitey is fighting back somewhat the racist, anti-Whitey are getting injured and butthurt. It would just require a slight modification of the First Amendment, but the Constitution needs to be updated as the country "changes."

You people are not handling this latest episode very well.

Free speech is an absolute and must remain so, aside from 'fire in a theater' etc...

The real abusers of free speech are the Fish Dimbaugh's and the Sean Scammities who today were, behind the scenes, handing verbal 5 gallon cans of gasoline to the alt-right and egging them on to further violence. The power structure of the right wants violence, Trump made this clear when he refused to condemn that racists responsible for the attacks in Charlottesville. Unlike Trump though, who was shamed into condemning his racist followers, right wing media delighted in the violence and, as they always do, tried to blame someone else for it.

It is better to have the losers out on the street speaking their hatred so we know where and who they are so a much louder voice can echo back YOU'RE WRONG, GO HOME.
You do realize that "Unite the Right" was denied their right to free speech, right?

If the inbred retards of Antifa and BLM weren't allowed to disrupt the rally, no one would have died.

You do realize that "Unite the Right" was denied their right to free speech, right?

If the inbred retards of Antifa and BLM weren't allowed to disrupt the rally, no one would have died.

You lie. Is it necessary for you to lie, or are you simply exercising your freedom of choice?

You lie. Is it necessary for you to lie, or are you simply exercising your freedom of choice?
How am I lying?

"Unite the Right" obtained a permit to do a rally, and Antifa deliberately invaded their space to attack them.

Ah yes, stunned silence from the king of stunned silence.

How am I lying?

"Unite the Right" obtained a permit to do a rally, and Antifa deliberately invaded their space to attack them.
Stunned silence is right....

Sorry to disappoint I'm just the wrong color to be a white supremacist... :itsok:
You could be black or brown and be a white supremacist.
There are people black and brown who wish they were white, and could be white supremacists. There are whites who wish they were black. All these cross racial envy is because they feel the other race is superior. Very sad.

If you feel all races are equal you will be happy and proud of your race.

You could be black or brown and be a white supremacist.
There are people black and brown who wish they were white, and could be white supremacists. There are whites who wish they were black. All these cross racial envy is because they feel the other race is superior. Very sad.

If you feel all races are equal you will be happy and proud of your race.

The numbers are infinitesimal but people in almost all things find a way to believe in and act against their own interests. There were Jews that supported the Nazi state. It seems so outside of normal thought but it's true.

The best way to look at people is by the color of their blood and their love of their children. These things are absolutes that render pigment in skin moot.

^^^timmy falls down the well once again^^^--LOL

Can you create a more racist anti-American thread? Just curious....

Forum List

Back