Should Cruz Come Within 100 Delegates Of Trump, What Will Be "Lying Ted's" New Name? Man Eating Ted?

Cruz CANNOT win. You're whistling past the graveyard.

Yes he can. The only reason Dump has the votes he does is because Democrooks are fluffing up the numbers. They aren't going to vote for him in November. If Dump is the nominee Hitlery wins.

Mark it down.
You're in denial. Cruz is not well liked. He'll get very few Independents, if any, no Democrats, and if he gets the nomination by underhanded means, he'll get less than half of Republicans. That's IF the establishment doesn't screw him over along with Trump, which is more likely.

You're in denial. Cruz is not well liked. He'll get very few Independents, if any, no Democrats, and if he gets the nomination by underhanded means, he'll get less than half of Republicans. That's IF the establishment doesn't screw him over along with Trump, which is more likely.

Where are you getting your polling data?

I don't want a candidate a democrook will vote for.

They are all fucking retards.

The hunt for "independents" is another bullshit endeavor. It's a false pretence that the GOP needs moderturd "independents". The country leans center-right and the GOP has consistently picked douchebags that pretend to be hard right in the primaries, and retard left in the general. You may as well elect a democrook in those cases, since you know what you're getting, and the same goes with Dump.

Cruz has been consistently fiscally conservative, and has maintained a moderate "states rights" stance on social issues. He can do exactly what the egg heads in the media said Reagan couldn't do.

Dump has been all over the map, and he will not get the democrook votes nor will he get conservative votes. I'll hold my nose and vote for him if I have to, but I'll need a long hot shower afterwards.

That and a bottle of Jim Beam knowing Hitlery is coming in to finish the destruction of the republic.

The hunt for "independents" is another bullshit endeavor. It's a false pretence that the GOP needs moderturd "independents". The country leans center-right and the GOP has consistently picked douchebags that pretend to be hard right in the primaries, and retard left in the general. You may as well elect a democrook in those cases, since you know what you're getting, and the same goes with Dump.

Cruz has been consistently fiscally conservative, and has maintained a moderate "states rights" stance on social issues. He can do exactly what the egg heads in the media said Reagan couldn't do.

Dump has been all over the map, and he will not get the democrook votes nor will he get conservative votes. I'll hold my nose and vote for him if I have to, but I'll need a long hot shower afterwards.

To be honest with you, Pete, it's kinda hard to take you seriously when you post adolescent stuff like "Dump". I mean, come on, how old are you? There are plenty of pros and cons we could discuss about the candidates but when you do that I feel like I'm arguing with a teenager.

To be honest with you, Pete, it's kinda hard to take you seriously when you post adolescent stuff like "Dump". I mean, come on, how old are you? There are plenty of pros and cons we could discuss about the candidates but when you do that I feel like I'm arguing with a teenager.

Creeping Ted.

ClockworkCruz.jpeg

You mean me saying Dump is worse than this? On a thread called "Lyin Ted"? You missed the chance to take the high ground a while back.

Seriously? Your posts are as advanced as "Cruz sucks, man" and anyone is supposed to take you seriously?

Seriously? Your posts are as advanced as "Cruz sucks, man" and anyone is supposed to take you seriously?
Talking to Pete is like arguing with a teenager. Talking to you is like arguing with a toddler. You both just made my point in your last two posts. Thank you.

Talking to Pete is like arguing with a teenager. Talking to you is like arguing with a toddler. You both just made my point in your last two posts. Thank you.
Me: PLease post a video where Ted waived around a Bible.
You: Meme of Ben Carson.

Yeah tell us how arguing with us is like arguing with a teenager,

Me: PLease post a video where Ted waived around a Bible.
You: Meme of Ben Carson.

Yeah tell us how arguing with us is like arguing with a teenager,
No, you got it wrong. PETE is like a teenager. YOU are like a toddler.

Now talking to you is like talking to a liberal. You're even mindlessly devoted to a vacuous cult of personality.

To The Lyin' Ted Cruz Clown Crew, give it up. By the way, maybe The Lyin' Ted Cruz Clown Crew should do their own avatars next time! Either way, It's over!

The Donald 2016. Let's do this!

Forum List

Back