Should Cruz Come Within 100 Delegates Of Trump, What Will Be "Lying Ted's" New Name? Man Eating Ted?

:banana2:
So as long as Ted Cruz is about 200 delegates behind The Donald, he is Lying Ted. But what happens should Cruz start creeping up on Donald? Will Trump come up with a more evil name? like "Vampire Cruz"? "Peeping Tom Cruze", or maybe, "Bitch Slapping Ted"? and of course "Whitey Bulgder Cruz" !!!!!
:badgrin: :boobies: :slap:
So got any more suggestions?
:thewave:
Nominee Ted.
Ain't gonna happen. He would have to win almost every state to reach 1237. That won't happen. He won't be chosen at a brokered convention either. How do you figure he gets the nomination?

You guys keep complaining about him winning delegate spots for his loyal supporters for post 1st ballot voting and you can't figure out how he is going to win?
And then they'll claim he cheated.

Or maybe you're just full of shit and everybody but you recognizes that Trump is the better man and it's Cruz who has no character.

SJ,

We agree on many things, but in what world is Dump "the better man"?

He has freely admitted... nay, he has BRAGGED about buying political whores. He has been all over the map over the last 2 decades on issue after issue. We both HATE obozocare and want the gov't out of the HC system, Dump promises "universal HC". He has actually cheated on his wives, there is no proof or credibility about the Cruz allegations.

Why on earth do so many people adhere themselves to Dump, while Ted Cruz is the real deal. He has actually gone to DC and resisted the establishment.

What am I missing here?

When it comes to the job of President, Trump is the one who will say "fuck you" to the establishment and do what needs to be done to make the country better. Cruz won't, Kasich won't, Hillary sure as hell won't, and neither will Bernie. Trump is the best one out of the five.

yr07d.jpg

That's your argument?
There IS no argument. Cruz is a sleaze.
Thank you. Your fail of a response means your opinions here are irrelevant.
As if yours aren't? :lol:
NO actually mine are relevant. I post things like videos and news stories. You post things like your feelings.
No, actually they are not. You post excuses for Cruz, that makes you a hack. Cruz fucked Carson out of votes by lying to his supporters and instead of admitting it, you say shit like "He didn't have anything to do with it". Just like he didn't have anything to do with attacking Trump's wife, or lying about Rubio. You're as sleazy as Cruz.

So as long as Ted Cruz is about 200 delegates behind The Donald, he is Lying Ted. But what happens should Cruz start creeping up on Donald? Will Trump come up with a more evil name? like "Vampire Cruz"? "Peeping Tom Cruze", or maybe, "Bitch Slapping Ted"? and of course "Whitey Bulgder Cruz" !!!!!
Nominee Ted.
Ain't gonna happen. He would have to win almost every state to reach 1237. That won't happen. He won't be chosen at a brokered convention either. How do you figure he gets the nomination?

You guys keep complaining about him winning delegate spots for his loyal supporters for post 1st ballot voting and you can't figure out how he is going to win?
My comments in post #63 applies to you as well. You're a disingenuous hack too.

That's your argument?
NO actually mine are relevant. I post things like videos and news stories. You post things like your feelings.
No, actually they are not. You post excuses for Cruz, that makes you a hack. Cruz fucked Carson out of votes by lying to his supporters and instead of admitting it, you say shit like "He didn't have anything to do with it". Just like he didn't have anything to do with attacking Trump's wife, or lying about Rubio. You're as sleazy as Cruz.

Name one person who voted Cruz who would have voted for Carson absent the CNN story.

Nominee Ted.

My comments in post #63 applies to you as well. You're a disingenuous hack too.

Why? Because I'm actually supporting the conservative candidate that espouses limited government instead of pretending to support conservative values and voting for the first celebrity rino that lies to me? Because I'm not going to lie and call Cruz sleazy because a man who swindles old people says so?

Any conservative who votes for Trump is a hypocrite. There is no denying that.

Name one person who voted Cruz who would have voted for Carson absent the CNN story.
So, because I don't know their names, that excuses Cruz's dishonesty? Or maybe you don't see lying to trick people into voting for him as dishonest. Either way, you're just as dishonest as Lyin' Ted.

When it comes to the job of President, Trump is the one who will say "fuck you" to the establishment and do what needs to be done to make the country better. Cruz won't, Kasich won't, Hillary sure as hell won't, and neither will Bernie. Trump is the best one out of the five.

Cruz stood on the floor of the Senate and repeatedly called McConnell a liar.

Sure, he didn't say "fuck you", but who was the last Senator to call the leader of his own party out on his lies let alone another Senator of the opposition's? Cruz has made a fool of Dianne Feinslime and her ignorance of the Constitution.

Again...

Trump has given money to scumbags like Feinslime. Cruz puts these people in their place. That's what I want in a president.

"Will only slightly embarrass us Ted"

So this what the GOP nomination has come down to. Let's nominate the Religious fanatic because he won't embarrass us as much as the Nazi will? So let's use a bunch of legalistic tricks to cheat the Nazi out of the Nomination and give it to the religious nut who is only getting about 25% of the vote nationally.

This by you people is a good plan, then?

The ironic thing is, you guys could have avoided fucking this up. All you had to do was nominate a sensible Republican governor with a little bit of likability - and you had plenty of them - Kasich, Bush, Christie, Walker, Perry - and then let Hillary's natural unlikability do the rest for you.

Instead you have a race between a Nazi who doesn't share any of your values, but pushes your right racist buttons, and a Religious fanatic who has alienated most of his colleague by being, kind of nuts.

Why? Because I'm actually supporting the conservative candidate that espouses limited government instead of pretending to support conservative values and voting for the first celebrity rino that lies to me? Because I'm not going to lie and call Cruz sleazy because a man who swindles old people says so?

Any conservative who votes for Trump is a hypocrite. There is no denying that.

I think the problem with your definition is that how do you define "a conservative". it means different things to different people.

Trump has abandoned all the shit about supply side and small government and hating the gays and has boiled the conservative movement to its base element- The fear of White Males that they are losing ground.

The problem is, the grown ups in Washington know that becoming the "White Identity Party" is a sure fire loser for the GOP in a country that whites will be the minority in by 2050. so they'd rather lose with Cruz than go with Trump.

So, because I don't know their names, that excuses Cruz's dishonesty? Or maybe you don't see lying to trick people into voting for him as dishonest. Either way, you're just as dishonest as Lyin' Ted.

The fact that you don't know their names mean they don't exist. Do you honestly think there was one he wouldn't have been paraded around the media so they could yell how Cruz cheated this guy? We are told there are somehow thousands and you can't find one.

Donald lost Iowa fair and square. Get over it. And stop pretending he is a victim. There was no lie. The CNN story was real and was the only reason Cruz and Rubio tried to persuade Carson supporters that he was going to drop out.

You do not get get to call other people liars because you lack the character to lose with grace.

The fact that you don't know their names mean they don't exist. Do you honestly think there was one he wouldn't have been paraded around the media so they could yell how Cruz cheated this guy? We are told there are somehow thousands and you can't find one.

Donald lost Iowa fair and square. Get over it. And stop pretending he is a victim. There was no lie. The CNN story was real and was the only reason Cruz and Rubio tried to persuade Carson supporters that he was going to drop out.

You do not get get to call other people liars because you lack the character to lose with grace.
giphy.gif

AFTER the report was corrected, Cruz did not relay it, he just let the voters continue to think Carson had dropped out. Whether it affected the outcome or not does not exonerate Cruz. He still made the conscious decision to let the "mistake" work to his advantage in an unethical way, which speaks to his character (or lack thereof). He's a deceitful person.

Cruz stood on the floor of the Senate and repeatedly called McConnell a liar.

Sure, he didn't say "fuck you", but who was the last Senator to call the leader of his own party out on his lies let alone another Senator of the opposition's? Cruz has made a fool of Dianne Feinslime and her ignorance of the Constitution.

Again...

Trump has given money to scumbags like Feinslime. Cruz puts these people in their place. That's what I want in a president.

Cruz CANNOT win. You're whistling past the graveyard.

Cruz CANNOT win. You're whistling past the graveyard.

Yes he can. The only reason Dump has the votes he does is because Democrooks are fluffing up the numbers. They aren't going to vote for him in November. If Dump is the nominee Hitlery wins.

Mark it down.

Forum List

Back