Should Cruz Come Within 100 Delegates Of Trump, What Will Be "Lying Ted's" New Name? Man Eating Ted?

There is no insult Trump will not launch at Cruz. Meanwhile Cruz has been nothing but civil in this election. We see who has character and who has bad character. Amazingly the guy with bad character is ahead. Mainly because people have been insensitized to poor behavior.
Or maybe you're just full of shit and everybody but you recognizes that Trump is the better man and it's Cruz who has no character.

What's your point? I didn't hear him trying to make voters think his opponent dropped out of the race or anything underhanded like that.

What's my point?
You claim Trump is the better man and Cruz has no character and I post a video of Trump mouthing the worst obscenities and behaving in the most crude crass way. You think that might shed light on his character, yes or no?

You lose with Cruz

Felonious Clintonius!

Ted the deadhead
Humas Girlfriend

The Colorado hustler Cruz
Coughing fit Clinton!

The writings on the wall, Rafeal
Sick and could soon be history, Hillary

:banana2:
So as long as Ted Cruz is about 200 delegates behind The Donald, he is Lying Ted. But what happens should Cruz start creeping up on Donald? Will Trump come up with a more evil name? like "Vampire Cruz"? "Peeping Tom Cruze", or maybe, "Bitch Slapping Ted"? and of course "Whitey Bulgder Cruz" !!!!!
:badgrin: :boobies: :slap:
So got any more suggestions?
:thewave:

Who knows, but it'll be hard to hear whatever Cryin Donald says over his whining

So as long as Ted Cruz is about 200 delegates behind The Donald, he is Lying Ted. But what happens should Cruz start creeping up on Donald? Will Trump come up with a more evil name? like "Vampire Cruz"? "Peeping Tom Cruze", or maybe, "Bitch Slapping Ted"? and of course "Whitey Bulgder Cruz" !!!!!

my guess is after APR 26th the best name for LyinTed will be LosinTed. Cruz, the establishment insider is going to lose the next 6 primaries by large margins. Instead of being behind by 200 he will be closer to 400 behind and he may not get any delegates out of CA or NJ.

And Cryin Donald will still be cryin

There is no insult Trump will not launch at Cruz. Meanwhile Cruz has been nothing but civil in this election. We see who has character and who has bad character. Amazingly the guy with bad character is ahead. Mainly because people have been insensitized to poor behavior.
Or maybe you're just full of shit and everybody but you recognizes that Trump is the better man and it's Cruz who has no character.

What's your point? I didn't hear him trying to make voters think his opponent dropped out of the race or anything underhanded like that.

What's my point?
You claim Trump is the better man and Cruz has no character and I post a video of Trump mouthing the worst obscenities and behaving in the most crude crass way. You think that might shed light on his character, yes or no?

No, but I do think that waving around a Bible while you pull every unethical trick you can think of to steal votes and delegates DOES shed light on your character.

What's my point?

No, but I do think that waving around a Bible while you pull every unethical trick you can think of to steal votes and delegates DOES shed light on your character.

Please post the video of Cruz waiving around the Bible.
Please show where he pulled every unethical trick to steal delegates. How does one steal delegates, when the rules were established before the contest?

yr07d.jpg

Nominee Ted.

Nominee Ted.
Ain't gonna happen. He would have to win almost every state to reach 1237. That won't happen. He won't be chosen at a brokered convention either. How do you figure he gets the nomination?

If neither Cruz nor Trump have the magic number, I think the money guys / bosses will run Cruz and content themselves with focusing on the senate, house and supreme court.

SJ,

We agree on many things, but in what world is Dump "the better man"?

He has freely admitted... nay, he has BRAGGED about buying political whores. He has been all over the map over the last 2 decades on issue after issue. We both HATE obozocare and want the gov't out of the HC system, Dump promises "universal HC". He has actually cheated on his wives, there is no proof or credibility about the Cruz allegations.

Why on earth do so many people adhere themselves to Dump, while Ted Cruz is the real deal. He has actually gone to DC and resisted the establishment.

What am I missing here?

Nominee Ted.
Ain't gonna happen. He would have to win almost every state to reach 1237. That won't happen. He won't be chosen at a brokered convention either. How do you figure he gets the nomination?

You guys keep complaining about him winning delegate spots for his loyal supporters for post 1st ballot voting and you can't figure out how he is going to win?

Forum List

Back