Should Cruz Come Within 100 Delegates Of Trump, What Will Be "Lying Ted's" New Name? Man Eating Ted?

There is no insult Trump will not launch at Cruz. Meanwhile Cruz has been nothing but civil in this election. We see who has character and who has bad character. Amazingly the guy with bad character is ahead. Mainly because people have been insensitized to poor behavior.
Or maybe you're just full of shit and everybody but you recognizes that Trump is the better man and it's Cruz who has no character.

There is no insult Trump will not launch at Cruz. Meanwhile Cruz has been nothing but civil in this election. We see who has character and who has bad character. Amazingly the guy with bad character is ahead. Mainly because people have been insensitized to poor behavior.
Or maybe you're just full of shit and everybody but you recognizes that Trump is the better man and it's Cruz who has no character.

give it another two weeks,,,,Donald will be calling Cruz "Cuban Sandwitch Ted" !!!!

:banana2:
So as long as Ted Cruz is about 200 delegates behind The Donald, he is Lying Ted. But what happens should Cruz start creeping up on Donald? Will Trump come up with a more evil name? like "Vampire Cruz"? "Peeping Tom Cruze", or maybe, "Bitch Slapping Ted"? and of course "Whitey Bulgder Cruz" !!!!!
:badgrin: :boobies: :slap:
So got any more suggestions?
:thewave:

my guess is after APR 26th the best name for LyinTed will be LosinTed. Cruz, the establishment insider is going to lose the next 6 primaries by large margins. Instead of being behind by 200 he will be closer to 400 behind and he may not get any delegates out of CA or NJ.

:banana2:
So as long as Ted Cruz is about 200 delegates behind The Donald, he is Lying Ted. But what happens should Cruz start creeping up on Donald? Will Trump come up with a more evil name? like "Vampire Cruz"? "Peeping Tom Cruze", or maybe, "Bitch Slapping Ted"? and of course "Whitey Bulgder Cruz" !!!!!
:badgrin: :boobies: :slap:
So got any more suggestions?
:thewave:
Cruz will soon be an afterthought just like all the rest of the candidates that have dropped out and disappeared from view. I mean literally the ONLY places left even remotely good for Cruz is MAYBE Indiana,Montana where he leads and Nebraska which I expect to go like the rest of the MW.

You realize Cruz is winning in those states as well as Oregon, Washington, new Mexico and just about every state left when we leave the NE, right?

The more time Trump spends on the campaign trail the more preposterous his candidacy seems.

In pittsburgh last week, he implied that he would bring back Joe Paterno. Later, a staffer clarified that he meant Joe Paterno's STATUE.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

If Obama can stop the sea levels from rising maybe Trump can raise the dead.

Denial doesn't change reality.

Like your denial that Cruz lied to voters about Carson to get their votes in Iowa? You call that character?

What's your point? I didn't hear him trying to make voters think his opponent dropped out of the race or anything underhanded like that.

Like your denial that Cruz lied to voters about Carson to get their votes in Iowa? You call that character?

Referencing an actual news story is not lying.

Claiming it's cheating to reference the story or that somehow thousands of people who were going to vote Carson changed their vote when you can't find one is lying. So is claiming you were cheated every time you get your butt kicked. Or claiming you are being robbed when you don't get what you aren't entitled to.

By the way you can't dislike lying as much as you claim or you wouldn't support Trump. He is the biggest liar running on the GOP side. I am much more comfortable supporting a campaign that mistakenly cited a phoney news story than a man who made a career out of swindling little old ladies.

Claiming it's cheating to reference the story or that somehow thousands of people who were going to vote Carson changed their vote when you can't find one is lying. So is claiming you were cheated every time you get your butt kicked. Or claiming you are being robbed when you don't get what you aren't entitled to.

By the way you can't dislike lying as much as you claim or you wouldn't support Trump. He is the biggest liar running on the GOP side. I am much more comfortable supporting a campaign that mistakenly cited a phoney news story than a man who made a career out of swindling little old ladies.
There's your denial right there.

Yeah I deny lies all the time. I like reality. I'm funny that way

You have your head further in the sand than anyone here. Cruz is a sleaze and you know it.

Cruz the ooze?
Creeping dead Ted?
The polyph thumper?
Coffin nail Rafael?
Cruzer the sore loser?
Hit the door Theodore?
Heidi's loser husband?
Sleepy head Ted
Back in bed Ted
Can't get ahead Ted
Too bad ted?
Aren't you glad you're not ted?
Seeing red Ted
Going mad ted
Sad sad Ol Ted
Wearing a pad Ted

How about these?

You have your head further in the sand than anyone here. Cruz is a sleaze and you know it.

The only sleaze in this race is the one that cons the elderly, brags about all the affairs he has, treats women like possessions, and is so insecure bout his hands and other body parts he needs to tell us about them for no particular reason.

Hillary.... "Poopy Smell Hillary"

You want to play this game with Hillary!!

Of course there is shrillary Hillary, then it gets a little harder.

Hill--Really!!?
Hillary the tax meany
Greenery seizing Hillary
Bills marriage blunder
Eco-nut Hillary
Bad finance Hillary
Hillary the Wall street stooge
Got money? Not with Hillary!
Hillary and Huma the shadow
No victory Hillary
No energy Hillary
Crazy grandma Hillary
Wild Crazy Eyes Hillary
Filled with misery, Hillary
Will wreck the economy, Hillary
Take everybody's money,Hillary
You vote for her you are a dummy! Hillary!
Can only beat Bernie, Hillary
Treasonous Mrs Clinton

See--not as good as the Ted Cruz ones!

Maybe I should send that list to the The GOP to help get their creative juices stirring?

Forum List

Back