🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should DEA Boss Chuck Rosenberg Be Fired ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It might be hard to make a case for DEA head Chuck Rosenberg to remain in his job. After President Trump made remarks that police should not be too nice in handling crime suspects, Rosenberg directed DEA personnel to disregard the president’s guidance, and to report any misbehavior.

If I were POTUS, Rosenberg would have been gone one minute after making that proclamation. The president is right. Nobody doing any job should be “TOO” anything. That’s what the word “too” means. It means too much of something (and therefore an inappropriate amount). As for Rosenberg’s statement that DEA workers should report any misbehavior, of course they should – but that doesn’t contradict what the president said, or even have any correlation to it.

It might be hard to make a case for DEA head Chuck Rosenberg to remain in his job. After President Trump made remarks that police should not be too nice in handling crime suspects, Rosenberg directed DEA personnel to disregard the president’s guidance, and to report any misbehavior.

If I were POTUS, Rosenberg would have been gone one minute after making that proclamation. The president is right. Nobody doing any job should be “TOO” anything. That’s what the word “too” means. It means too much of something (and therefore an inappropriate amount). As for Rosenberg’s statement that DEA workers should report any misbehavior, of course they should – but that doesn’t contradict what the president said, or even have any correlation to it.

Tissue?

it's so funny how trump loons think everyone should be disgusting like the orange sociopath.

he was telling police to violate the law, you freaking loon.

OMG you are so stupid...

Tissue?

it's so funny how trump loons think everyone should be disgusting like the orange sociopath.

Does the law include illegals? I am referring to the Constitution, BTW. Maybe you know of a specific law?

Tissue?

Does the law include illegals? I am referring to the Constitution, BTW. Maybe you know of a specific law?

you can't limit the law to the words of the Constitution, dearie.

the "law" is the constitution, the caselaw interpreting it, our statutes, regulations and treaties.

I hope that helps

but I'm not sure how that troll is relevant to my post.

you might want to try reading again.

Tissue? it's so funny how trump loons think everyone should be disgusting like the orange sociopath.

No he wasn't. Got a problem with reading comprehension ? The OP explained it sufficiently. Not being TOO nice isn't breaking the law. But then liberals can't avoid misconstruing things. It's a sickness.

PS - speaking of "breaking the law" (you words not mine), you just did that. :laugh:

You violated Florida Statute 825.102 (Abuse of Elderly- Intentional infliction of physical or psychological injury upon an elderly person or disabled adult a felony, punishable by 5 years in a state prison

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Tissue?

you can't limit the law to the words of the Constitution, dearie.

the "law" is the constitution, the caselaw interpreting it, our statutes, regulations and treaties.

I hope that helps

but I'm not sure how that troll is relevant to my post.

you might want to try reading again.
It wasnt a troll, jewlian. He was referring to illegal gang members the best i could tell. I cant think of any law that protects illegals from hitting their head on squad cars. Nor does it state that in the Constitution. The COTUS refers to abuse and such but that is directed towards citizens.

I have plenty of responses to your stupidity...I simply chose to use your own post as the most applicable example...
No, you chose to COWARDLY engage in name-calling, and in so-doing, displayed your inability to engage in a computer forum with intelligence, by contributing substance worthy of thoughtful deliberation.

The only thing you've contributed, is tipping us off to your forum worthlessness. But that's YOUR problem, not ours.

Forum List

Back