Should debtors prisons be reopened?

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
Should debtors prisons be reopened? This would have to include politicians who spend us into debt as well.

Standing in line at Walmart at Christmas time certainly feels like debtor's prison.

Should debtors prisons be reopened? This would have to include politicians who spend us into debt as well.

You introduced debtors prisons to complain about politicians spending too much? That is odd but my vote is no on both counts.

PELOSI: Buy a $15,000 Policy or Go to Jail - Ways and Means
waysandmeans.house.gov/pelosi-buy-a-15000-...
United States House of Representatives
Nov 6, 2009 - The JCT letter makes clear that Americans who do not maintain ... Speaker Pelosi'sdecision to leave in the jail time provision is a threat to ...
Pelosi: Jail time “very fair” for failing to buy your patriotic ObamaCare ...
hotair.com/.../pelosi-jail-time-very-fair-for-failing-to-buy-your-patriotic-obam...
Hot Air
Nov 12, 2009 - This is the point that Pelosi and her statist colleagues seem to forget. People who choose not to buy coverage even though they could afford it ...

i thought this was a goof when i first saw it.

• Banned
Racist! You can't question Obama! Don't you know and understand how beautiful and presidential looking he is?! Are you intolerant? Are you judgmental? Are you a nationalist xenophobe knocking up a goat? Are you illiterate? Do you not eat your peas and carrots?!

Hell, no. Besides, the sheer increase in the size of the government to pull off such a task would make any reasonable small government advocate shudder.

Forum List

Back