Should Democrats be worried about Hillary?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I say they should skip the primaries and simply nominate her by acclamation. She actually makes Romney look like an every day guy, she can't possibly lose.

If Hillary Clinton's much ballyhooed — and ultimately disastrous — national book tour is any indication, Democrats face some hard choices in the months ahead about whom they can run for president. You can't blame Clinton for scheduling her "Hillary Week" at a time when there was so much real news going on. But she certainly deserves blame for the fact that the only coverage she managed to get from her book tour was all bad.
Even before her tour got started, reviewers — many of whom you'd expect to be cheerleading for Hillary — were instead viciously hammering her book, "Hard Choices."

Dems Face Hard Choices After Hillary's Awful Book Tour Week - Investors.com

MAD-Magazine-1-Broke-Girl_53972d0e44b385.63571944.jpg

The Hardest Choice of all is picking out a Pants Suit each morning that doesn't make her look like a water buffalo.

Does that sound sexist?

Well, how about this:

She has never done a damn thing that didn't come from being Bill Clinton's Wife.

She got a job at the top law firm in Arkansas, because her husband was Governor, and she has been riding his coattails ever since.

If this gross hog and compulsive liar hadn't married Bill Clinton, she would have been a public defender, maybe a night court judge, in some sequestered New England Township.

We haven't lost a Presidential Election since HW beat Dukakas so why should we worry? Are you going to steal Florida again like you did in 2000 or Ohio in 2004? If not, Hillary is our next POTUS

The Hardest Choice of all is picking out a Pants Suit each morning that doesn't make her look like a water buffalo.

Does that sound sexist?

Well, how about this:

She has never done a damn thing that didn't come from being Bill Clinton's Wife.

She got a job at the top law firm in Arkansas, because her husband was Governor, and she has been riding his coattails ever since.

If this gross hog and compulsive liar hadn't married Bill Clinton, she would have been a public defender, maybe a night court judge, in some sequestered New England Township.

She will get more votes than any of the rich corrupt white men you run against her.

Keep going after Hillary in a sexist bent, that's the sure way to lose the few female voters you have.

Just keep her in front of the cameras. Every time she opens her mouth she digs a little deeper hole. She's gold!!

Liberals, the real ones, are a lot less enamored with Hillary than most of them are willing to admit.

jmho

Wow, an honest answer. Thanks for not joining the trolling.

Ask an honest question....and then watch the honest answers.

Pssssst. Just because you may dislike an answer.....does not make it dishonest.

Last edited:
Liberals, the real ones, are a lot less enamored with Hillary than most of them are willing to admit.

jmho

Because she is not "liberal"enough.

People like you want a left wing nut job. Like Elizabeth Warren or Moonbeam Brown. That is why Hillary will never get the nomination. Bookmark it.

We haven't lost a Presidential Election since HW beat Dukakas so why should we worry? Are you going to steal Florida again like you did in 2000 or Ohio in 2004? If not, Hillary is our next POTUS

Funny. You can't prove those claims. Recounts had Bush winning Florida.

jmho

Just because I threw in some sarcasm does not mean the question wasn't honest.

Does this look like an honest answer to you?

Keep going after Hillary in a sexist bent, that's the sure way to lose the few female voters you have.

Just because I threw in some sarcasm does not mean the question wasn't honest.

Does this look like an honest answer to you?

Sure. He feels that way, I am sure.

Try me. Ask me an honest question. See what happens.

Forum List

Back