Should Drug Dealers Really Get The Death Penalty?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm hearing Trump talk about this at his rally right now (happening on Rumble) and even though it would cause a lot less crime in this country, I'm not sure if that's an extreme enough crime for it to end up in death so I'm on the fence about it.

I'm hearing Trump talk about this at his rally right now (happening on Rumble) and even though it would cause a lot less crime in this country, I'm not sure if that's an extreme enough crime for it to end up in death so I'm on the fence about it.
I do not know. In my opinion, lifetime incarceration is an unreasonably cruel punishment -- execution is much more humane. In USSR, the maximum prison term was 15 years, but some people were executed.

I don't support the death penalty ever. Their punishment should vary depending on what they did.

I believe in the war on drugs, and it starts before our border. If they try to bring the drugs in by car or boat, they are blown up, if they try to bring them in by air, they are shot down. Make life miserable for those trying to bring the drugs across, that will drive up the price, soon no one can afford them..

The best machine for drug interdiction....

1664673105837.png

I do not know. In my opinion, lifetime incarceration is an unreasonably cruel punishment -- execution is much more humane. In USSR, the maximum prison term was 15 years, but some people were executed.
In Saudi Arabia, a drug dealer is beheaded. There arent that many drug dealers over there. Of course they allow him to dope up before his execution, so he wont scream when the whoosh of the scimitar is heard.

In Saudi Arabia, a drug dealer is beheaded. There arent that many drug dealers over there. Of course they allow him to dope up before his execution, so he wont scream when the whoosh of the scimitar is heard.
Putting people for years/decades into Solitary Confinement is much worse. It is done in USA on a grand scale.

Lifetime incarceration is certainly not a cruel punishment. Human beings are the most adaptable creatures on earth. Or, in the words of Richard Speck "If they knew how much fun I'm having they would have killed me.:

Lifetime incarceration is certainly not a cruel punishment. Human beings are the most adaptable creatures on earth. Or, in the words of Richard Speck "If they knew how much fun I'm having they would have killed me.:
I do not know. In my opinion, death is better then decades of such suffering.

Thing is, people want drugs.
You have drug deals who give "illegal drugs", but those who deal in cigarettes and alcohol make loads of money, all legal.

I do not know. In my opinion, death is better then decades of such suffering.
They don't suffer. And I have known plenty on death row and lifers.

They adapt. They make friends, have lovers, develop hobbies. Drugs are plentiful. When an inmate develops a full life behind bars they are considered institutionalized.

They don't suffer. And I have known plenty on death row and lifers.

They adapt. They make friends, have lovers, develop hobbies. Drugs are plentiful. When an inmate develops a full life behind bars they are considered institutionalized.
Fortunately, I have never known any prisoners in real life. I can only speculate.

Fortunately, I have never known any prisoners in real life. I can only speculate.
At least speculate correctly. Killers generally spend a lot of time reliving their acts. Decent people believe that they will have remorse. Nope, they go over every second, every movement. Over and over. They compare with other killers.

Execute them. There are certain crimes that forfeit life even with other monsters.

The whole War on Drugs is entirely illegal.
You can not make laws dictating what other should or should not do.
The only legal thing you can make laws about is defending the inherent rights of others.
Drugs, if legal, harm no one.
So there is no basis for any drug law at all.
And clearly we saw with Prohibition, that making something illegal greatly increases profits, so increases the problems, deaths, etc.

Drugs are a medical problem, and countries that deal with it as a medical problem, have the smallest drug problem.

The whole War on Drugs is entirely illegal.
You can not make laws dictating what other should or should not do.
The only legal thing you can make laws about is defending the inherent rights of others.
Drugs, if legal, harm no one.
So there is no basis for any drug law at all.
And clearly we saw with Prohibition, that making something illegal greatly increases profits, so increases the problems, deaths, etc.

Drugs are a medical problem, and countries that deal with it as a medical problem, have the smallest drug problem.

Of course they harm people.
Since when is dying not harmful?

At least speculate correctly. Killers generally spend a lot of time reliving their acts. Decent people believe that they will have remorse. Nope, they go over every second, every movement. Over and over. They compare with other killers.

Execute them. There are certain crimes that forfeit life even with other monsters.

There is no legal basis for executions.
The only justification for government interference with anything people want to do is the defense of inherent individual rights.
That means anyone can kill if necessary in self defense, but there is no basis for the authority to execute someone who has been subdued.
It could possibly be justified if it acted as a deterrent, but studies show it does not.
So then executions are all inherently illegal, and in fact teach people that there is nothing wrong with deliberate murder.
If government can kill, then anyone can.

Forum List

Back