Should Either Political Side in the U.S. Object to this Statement by Trump, Re: Tarrifs on Companies that send Jobs out of the Country?

Poor Donald. He’s both the poster child for a globalist and trying to convince you that he’s not a globalist.

No body has ever had it harder than your blob.

Glad to see you agree that your blob is a 310 pound failure though.
Not poor Donald

He’s rich

Try poor trump voters who are getting fleeced by globalists in the Nanny State

Tax companies who layoff Americans to move their jobs to other countries whose workers are less expensive due to their standard of living being so much lower. Tax them on goods they turn around to sell back to Americans, that is.

It seems that both political sides would support that. But, maybe I'm missing something. If you have a legitimate objection to the idea, I'd love to read it and discuss it.

Thanks!

That was his policy in his first term and was very effective. Government keeps jobs here at home by providing financial incentives whether those be reward or punitive to do so. Trump proved Republicans and Democrats completely wrong that those jobs outsourced overseas would never come back. They were coming back. Of course it was Trump not accepting the negative convention wisdom of gutless politicians that caused such hatred for him both from Democrats and the old guard GOP.

That was his policy in his first term and was very effective. Government keeps jobs here at home by providing financial incentives whether those be reward or punitive to do so. Trump proved Republicans and Democrats completely wrong that those jobs outsourced overseas would never come back. They were coming back. Of course it was Trump not accepting the negative convention wisdom of gutless politicians that caused such hatred for him both from Democrats and the old guard GOP.
Hmmm...was that before or after he offshored the making of his MAGA hats?

You guys keep voting against your self interest. You deserve whatever happens to you.

PS: It would help if you got smarter.
Yes it's so great that inflation is still up 20% over what it was when Biden took office...Things are great I tell ya! Just report it "the right way!"

Thats been throughly discussed

Trump was embarrassed by the made in china MAGA hats

And rightly so even if it came as much of a surprise to him as it was to trump supporters like myself

But he did correct the error

He could have had his slacks made by Brooks Brothers.

No -- Wait, they went our of business. :dunno:

And you're all hung about where Trump has his underwear made? While Trillions of Dollars of goods and labor are being shipped overseas? And tens..... No -- HUNDREDS of thousands of jobs are lost.

Typical, petty little leftist. Ignoring the Big Picture so she can complain about OMB's underwear.

I'm sure I am not the first person to tell you -- There's something wrong with you

Trump did not create NAFTA or free trade with china

Didn't say he did. But that has nothing to do with his off shoring jobs.

But as a businessman turned politician he is one of the first and still among the few trying to to do something about it

No he's not. He knows that they tariffs aren't going to pass.

He just says things for red meat for his minions.

WW

Yes it's so great that inflation is still up 20% over what it was when Biden took office...Things are great I tell ya! Just report it "the right way!"
Inflation is around 3% right now. Unless it was -17% under your blob...you’re full of shit.

PS: You’re probably full of shit anyway.

This is who you'll be voting for....

Interesting note: By 2014, the Randhawas’ finances appear to have gotten tight. That was the year then-Governor Haley and her husband loaned her parents $400,000, using both the strip mall and the lake house as collateral.

Who do we know that loans family members that kind of money?

2017, Sara Biden signed a $40,000 personal check to Joe Biden. The check's memo section said it was for “loan repayment.” In summary:

Trump was embarrassed by the made in china MAGA hats
Sure he was..he was embarrassed when people found out about it. There is only so much smoke and mirrors can do to distract people. This is why he stopped making fun of handicapped persons. You guys couldn’t just laugh that one away and say “too bad, so sad” the way you do on hispanics, blacks, women, LGBTQ people, muslims, jews, etc...
And rightly so even if it came as much of a surprise to him as it was to trump supporters like myself
You were surprised that a con man conned you. Yet you keep begging for more.

Let me guess...you really believe that this time Mexico will send a check, that he will drain the swamp, that he will leave NATO, close the UN, seal the border, etc...

Now what you’re going to say is this. “Well, at least he’ll try.” Yeah sure. Like he really tried to bring troops home from Afghanistan. Like he really tried to drain the swamp (much of his cabinet came from the “swamp”). I mean..it’s comical how self-deceptive you are.

Inflation my ass! A lot of things, especially Auto and Truck parts, are on national Backorder.

It's not just inflation, sometimes you just simply can't get what you need at any cost.

Sure he was..he was embarrassed when people found out about it. There is only so much smoke and mirrors can do to distract people. This is why he stopped making fun of handicapped persons. You guys couldn’t just laugh that one away and say “too bad, so sad” the way you do on hispanics, blacks, women, LGBTQ people, muslims, jews, etc...

You were surprised that a con man conned you. Yet you keep begging for more.

Let me guess...you really believe that this time Mexico will send a check, that he will drain the swamp, that he will leave NATO, close the UN, seal the border, etc...

Now what you’re going to say is this. “Well, at least he’ll try.” Yeah sure. Like he really tried to bring troops home from Afghanistan. Like he really tried to drain the swamp (much of his cabinet came from the “swamp”). I mean..it’s comical how self-deceptive you are.
And don't forget, he said 'pussy'

Inflation my ass! A lot of things, especially Auto and Truck parts, are on national Backorder.

It's not just inflation, sometimes you just simply can't get what you need at any cost.
Excuses, excuses….the fact remains.

Here's the dimocrap scum agenda for your children.

1703614078556.png

Forum List

Back