Should Either Political Side in the U.S. Object to this Statement by Trump, Re: Tarrifs on Companies that send Jobs out of the Country?

1. We the people pick the system, and you all have chosen the one we have. That you find FNC to have "real news" speaks much about you.

2. We are toast no matter who wins between Trump and Biden, there is no winning choice for the American people.

3. And you vote for them, and then keep on doing so, giving them your stamp of approval for their actions and inactions.

4. I have no need to try and change the mind of people like you, it is a fools games you all are too damn dedicated to your side of the duopoly.
We're just happy to keep you on the sidelines...

Exporting jobs? Yep.

He made his money, so know he want's he wants tariffs so placate his minions.

WW
Trump did not create NAFTA or free trade with china

But as a businessman turned politician he is one of the first and still among the few trying to to do something about it

Yeah but the head of every other business isn’t asking you to vote for him. He could have accepted less profit and hired Americans. But he didn’t. It came down to pennies or people...he chose pennies.
See post 144

Yeah but the head of every other business isn’t asking you to vote for him. He could have accepted less profit and hired Americans. But he didn’t. It came down to pennies or people...he chose pennies.
So, who makes Dress Slacks for Men in America?

Typical of you; to criticize without offering any alternative whatsoever.

So since it’s 2023, I guess we can both agree that he failed when he was president if he is still "trying to do something about it.”
Well yeah, its really hard to get things done when swamp rats in both parties are against you

Because the globalist lobby in washington is very strong

This is like an Inquisition. Joe has not worked an honest day in his life. There are reasons people stay around for 50 years. They smell their shit and to them it's like walking past a Cinnamon bun bakery. They even die in power when their 90 years old. Joe has changed his views on all of his views. For power and money. and the civilian population is affected from it as the government has gotten into telling people what to think and say.

So, who makes Dress Slacks for Men in America?
Typical of you; to criticize without offering any alternative whatsoever.
Gee, the blob could have created a factory, hired Americans, and actually walked the walk.

Did he do that? Nope. Now he is pretending that he is pro-worker. It works on rubes like yourself.

I already gave you my reasons

Nothing will change by repeating ourselves
I was just pointing out how a flat percentage tax rate won't work, and is hugely unfair to the lower income brackets just above the poverty line, and completely unworkable for those under the poverty line.

They already need assistance (food stamps, welfare, section 8 housing etc.) just to survive.

You might as well have true equality in taxation, where everybody regardless of wealth or income, pays the same in income tax.

2020, the average federal income tax payment was $16,615

Well yeah, its really hard to get things done when swamp rats in both parties are against you

Poor Donald. He’s both the poster child for a globalist and trying to convince you that he’s not a globalist.

No body has ever had it harder than your blob.

Glad to see you agree that your blob is a 310 pound failure though.

I was just pointing out how a flat percentage tax rate won't work, and is hugely unfair to the lower income brackets just above the poverty line, and completely unworkable for those under the poverty line.

They already need assistance (food stamps, welfare, section 8 housing etc.) just to survive.

You might as well have true equality in taxation, where everybody regardless of wealth or income, pays the same in income tax.

2020, the average federal income tax payment was $16,615
They have come to expect welfare and that means they expect less from themselves

Which creates a downward spiral to the bottom

Poor Donald. He’s both the poster child for a globalist and trying to convince you that he’s not a globalist.

No body has ever had it harder than your blob.

Glad to see you agree that your blob is a 310 pound failure though.
Well, what's that say about Biden?

For the first 2 years Trump and the republicans controlled the federal government.

The white house and a majority in both the house and senate.

Yet they couldn't "get 'er done"

I’m glad he knows your name.
what-am-i.gif

Forum List

Back