Should elections be used by ICE as immigration sweeps?

How many illegals could they round up in the voting booths on presidential election night?
I guess everything that has to do with politics is political.
With Democrats.......cannot do anything good for the American people because that would possibly be considered a win for Trump.
So the Democrats figure their job is to sabotage everything.

How many illegals could they round up in the voting booths on presidential election night?
How many americans can ICE and our concentration camps accommodate? The power structure knows full well a perturbation is coming and that climate change is very real, ask the Pentagon.

I guess everything that has to do with politics is political.
With Democrats.......cannot do anything good for the American people because that would possibly be considered a win for Trump.
So the Democrats figure their job is to sabotage everything.

So we're right where we were with the black guy, the "two" sides merely flipped tactically.

That is a damn good idea!

ICE could just look for buses & large vans full of people! I'll bet the "illegal" rate would be better than 50%

Maybe if Pelosi would bring up USMCA for a vote some of these people from Mexico can go back home and vote to better their nation....

Non-citizens voting takes away everyone's Right to Vote.
The Democrats can't win without cheating. that is why they are opposed to Voter ID.
Dems are opposed to Voting Rights

voterfraudDems-illegal-alien-voting-plan.jpg

Sure.

They might find 5, maybe 6 illegals voting.

So you're in favor of ICE agents at every voting station? How about a free voter ID that would be associated with your fingerprints? Also, a bag with your picture, fingerprints, and saliva should be collected when you enter the voting station. It could be examined later on to start manhunts fort lists of illegals after the information was analyzed.

I certainly don't like the idea of the feds surrounding our polling places with uniformed police state authority figures but it would be nice to finally put an end to the right's stupid theory that illegals vote in numbers vast enough to swing a presidential election.

I certainly don't like the idea of the feds surrounding our polling places with uniformed police state authority figures but it would be nice to finally put an end to the right's stupid theory that illegals vote in numbers vast enough to swing a presidential election.
True.

Along with the fact that non-citizens don’t vote at all – those undocumented in particular.

Probably not as many as can be found at my local Harbor Freight or Walmart on Saturday evenings, but sure. Give it a whirl.

True.

Along with the fact that non-citizens don’t vote at all – those undocumented in particular.
Yes, seems a rather stupid federal crime to commit and risk deportation. I'm not certain they have really thought about how stupid the idea actually is.

I bought a pack of bic lighters & they asked me for ID.

But we don't ask for ID when voting?
Do you think someone can just show up out of nowhere and vote without identification?

I voted with a utility bill. You don't have to be a citizen to have a utility bill and I couldn't even prove it was my bill.
Were you on the voter rolls? Many states do not require ID to vote but they all require significant documentation to register.

Forum List

Back