Should elections be used by ICE as immigration sweeps?

I bought a pack of bic lighters & they asked me for ID.

But we don't ask for ID when voting?
Do you think someone can just show up out of nowhere and vote without identification?

I voted with a utility bill. You don't have to be a citizen to have a utility bill and I couldn't even prove it was my bill.
Were you on the voter rolls? Many states do not require ID to vote but they all require significant documentation to register.

No.

Do you think someone can just show up out of nowhere and vote without identification?

I voted with a utility bill. You don't have to be a citizen to have a utility bill and I couldn't even prove it was my bill.
Were you on the voter rolls? Many states do not require ID to vote but they all require significant documentation to register.

No.
Liar.

Yep, only in the state of confusion, dumbass. Some states automatically register voters when they get ID's.

Sometimes here in Nevada they ask for a Driver's License. But we've now been giving them to illegal aliens for years.
Takes more than a driver's license to register to vote. The "Real ID" requirements long in force across all the states establish identity, residency and citizenship. It is at this point most people also register to vote. At best a person without adequate prior documentation may cast a provisional ballot but then there is a paper trail.

Sometimes here in Nevada they ask for a Driver's License. But we've now been giving them to illegal aliens for years.
Yo don't have to prove citizenship when you register?

14 states and D.C. and Puerto Rico issue DL's to illegals.
Of course, Real ID DL's are a separate category. Just means they can't fly if it's enforced in 2020.
Didn't you Muppets know?

Yep, only in the state of confusion, dumbass. Some states automatically register voters when they get ID's.
Ever hear of the "real ID" requirements enacted after 9/11? Pull out your driver's license and look for the star in the upper right hand corner. That means you brought three forms of valid ID to get that DL and are also in a federal database as to your citizenship status.

They were doing that here in Nevada on the sidewalk right outside of the front doors at DMV!

Ever hear of the "real ID" requirements enacted after 9/11? Pull out your driver's license and look for the star in the upper right hand corner. That means you brought three forms of valid ID to get that DL and are also in a federal database as to your citizenship status.

Real ID didn't matter in the 2016 election and still doesn't matter as far as the polls and voting goes!
That only applies to flying in 2020 unless they decide to give the public more time to acquire one.
You live under a rock?

Real ID didn't matter in the 2016 election and still doesn't matter as far as the polls and voting goes!
That only applies to flying in 2020 unless they decide to give the public more time to acquire one.
You live under a rock?
No I live in a country where a person's citizenship status is very easy to find out.

You live under a rock?
No I live in a country where a person's citizenship status is very easy to find out.

No.
You live in a Country where lefties like yourself spread disinformation when it suits you!!

No.
Liar.

Nope. I lived across the street from the voting booth. I showed up on election night and had forgotten my wallet. I asked what I needed to vote and I had to go home and get a utility bill.

You live under a rock?

No.
You live in a Country where lefties like yourself spread disinformation when it suits you!!
Misinformation? You are the one who is absolutely certain millions of Illegals vote without a shred of documentation other than what the president and pundits tell you.

No.
Liar.

Nope. I lived across the street from the voting booth. I showed up on election night and had forgotten my wallet. I asked what I needed to vote and I had to go home and get a utility bill.
So you are saying you voted without ID and without being registered on election day?

You live under a rock?

No.
Misinformation? You are the one who is absolutely certain millions of Illegals vote without a shred of documentation other than what the president and pundits tell you.

Alrighty then, we'll go slow for you. Sure don't recall anyone saying without a shred of documentation. Some states are issuing IDs/DLs and automatically registering voters, which means they have documentation and are registered. Now you can tell us they also promise not to vote...dumbass.

You live under a rock?

No.

Alrighty then, we'll go slow for you. Sure don't recall anyone saying without a shred of documentation. Some states are issuing IDs/DLs and automatically registering voters, which means they have documentation and are registered. Now you can tell us they also promise not to vote...dumbass.
Automatic registration involves a run through the EVerify system and the criminal database.

Forum List

Back