Should English be the official language of the United States?

Why do all of you all (the plural of y'all) get so pissed at each other ??

This started as a high schooler's or middle schooler's pet civics project.

She just wants to know what everybody thinks.

Make sure you click on her link and answer her one-question poll.
Thank you!!

I am writing a research paper on whether or not English should be the official language of the United States. I have provided a link to the survey I created to record answers for my research paper. Your name will remain anonymous. Thanks! English as an Official Language Survey

NO!

Clearly, anyone who has listened to the new Attorney General, cannot now or ever demand that all Americans speak and understand English. Imagine an AG's opinion, written by Sessions which every man, women and child could never understand if promulgated by AG Sessions verbally or in writing.

We must all be able to read and comprehend
pidgin if AG Sessions authors AG opinions; while ignorance of the law is not a defense, ignorance of the syntax and pronunciation of English is not a crime.

I am writing a research paper on whether or not English should be the official language of the United States. I have provided a link to the survey I created to record answers for my research paper. Your name will remain anonymous. Thanks! English as an Official Language Survey
Feel free to use my moniker name.

It is Greek.

Most of the geeks here cannot read Greek.

I can speak every language known to man except Greek.

If you ask me something in another language, I'll just say, "That sounds like Greek to me!"

Forum List

Back