Should Harris crack down on California if she is elected ?

She won't crack down on California or New York. They are democrat strongholds. They need those states to stay as blue as possible.

Besides, Gavin won't let that happen. He has spent his career ruining California and making it as liberal and progressive as he can.

The gas prices are mostly his fault.

Glen beck did a bit about how his laws are the some reason California chokes out gas companies and includes responses from the companies

Their policies help raise prices for all of us.

She won't crack down on California or New York. They are democrat strongholds. They need those states to stay as blue as possible.

Besides, Gavin won't let that happen. He has spent his career ruining California and making it as liberal and progressive as he can.

The gas prices are mostly his fault.

Glen beck did a bit about how his laws are the some reason California chokes out gas companies and includes responses from the companies

Their policies help raise prices for all of us.

gas prices were high long before gavin got there....

because we have our own damn blend here. The refineries are creating a smaller pool of supply here. Cant sell in other states.
That has to help the high prices, but the tax does as well. Californians can thank unelected bureaucrats for that. The environmental agencies have been dominated by greens for fifty years or so,

E
When you buy gas (at least from what I've seen), they don't break down the tax.

I think they should. I think that would be a good idea for President Harris or President Trump--whenever tax is charged on anything--have it itemized.
Every gas pump, at least in California and Arizona where I have lived, has a sticker listing all applicable taxes.

Harris has stated that she wants to crack down on price gouging if she is elected ... so shouldn't she be calling out the state who's regulations have caused prices to soar for consumers in said state ! shouldn't Harris punish the state of California for the outrageous prices its citizens have to pay ? for instance the average price for regular unleaded gas in the State of Mississippi is 2.91 per gal ... while in the gouging state of California the price of regular unleaded gas is 4.52 per gal !

Don't care what she thinks. I do think Trump should have invaded California and gave those stupid Americans of that state their rights back even if they don't deserve them.

So you think the tax on gasoline (if there is one) is variable? :auiqs.jpg:
hahah yes there is a CA gas tax, in fact Newsome just raised the tax in July, from 58 cent a gallon to 69,8 cent...making it the highest in the United States.....clearly he is gouging

Harris has stated that she wants to crack down on price gouging if she is elected ... so shouldn't she be calling out the state who's regulations have caused prices to soar for consumers in said state ! shouldn't Harris punish the state of California for the outrageous prices its citizens have to pay ? for instance the average price for regular unleaded gas in the State of Mississippi is 2.91 per gal ... while in the gouging state of California the price of regular unleaded gas is 4.52 per gal !

You don't understand. The left are fine with governments price gauging but not with businesses.

There are a lot of states not working in the best interest of our country.
The party before country mentality is hurting the UNITED States of America.

Forum List

Back