Should Hillary Clinton choose a Hispanic VP?

Yes, we finally agree on something NY, I think she absolutely should pick an Hispanic as her running mate, and his name should be Ted Cruz. That way, when her ass is in a prison jumpsuit, we kill 2 birds with one stone, Trump and HRC-)
Why is focusing on someone's specific race ok for a liberal but not for anyone else? Also, why is race a more important factor than their actual qualification?

Of course if Hillary actually found a running mate who is qualifeid they would be a step ahead of her... :p

A Trumpbot schooling us on qualifications. Priceless.
No, Democrat Diane Feinstein schooled your ignorant liberal ass on the LACK of qualification when she was asked to name one Hillary accomplishement...and she COULDN'T...NOT EVEN USING 'GOOGLE'!

Feinstein was able to name one Clinton accomplishment. But that came after she was prompted by an aide, and it pertained to Clinton’s work as first lady to get the Child Health Insurance Program off the ground.

...or is that even worthwhile politically now, given that Trump has dug himself such a deep hole with the Hispanic vote?

Not worthwhile, given that her Hispanic VP would be nothing more than a token Hispanic to shore up said vote. Basically the same thing McCain did with Sarah Palin. Pick a VP which matches your weakest demographic in hopes to win some of them back.

A token hispanic would indeed backfire.

Someone like Bill Richardson wouldn't be a token though- a former governor, former Ambassador to the UN, former cabinet member and former congressman. Also has experience dealing with North Korea.

I would love Bill Richardson to be the candidate, but doubt he will be.

...or is that even worthwhile politically now, given that Trump has dug himself such a deep hole with the Hispanic vote?

Pandering is the heart of the filthy democrats. Qualifications should never be a consideration. Hillary should pick someone who doesn't speak English and is in La Raza.

Which is hilarious considering that the 'fillthy' Republicans were the party of Sarah Palin......

LOL.....from the party which touted that it had candidates that were African American, Hispanics and look- even a lady- in their primary.

Well, yeah... all we get called it t he party of old white people. And look who the party of old white people turned out to be!

Drumpf is older than Clinton so that would be the GOP or Gang of Perverts as it is better known.

That's what you call it.. now, go be bitter somewhere else. Your tired old generalizations are tiresome.

You cited “old white people”.
Drumpf is older than Clinton
So the party of “old white people” is the GOP or Gang of Perverts as it is better known. When you bring Denny Hastert his daily order of pie, say “hi” for me.

Geeze.. whatever. You're a real cement-head.

LOL.....poor Soggy gets so defensive when his/her whines are shown to be so hilariously misguided.

Yes- the GOP shows once again it is the party of old white guys.

I have the PERFECT V.P. pick for the slut...er, Hildebeast.....

BvL2gSt.jpg

He was her Campaign manager when she ran for N.Y. senate, he is married to the most ugly black woman, supposedly a former LESBIAN gone straight, a virtual tie with Moooocher Obama, he IDENTIFIES as a poor black man, and he is under Federal investigation for FRAUD in campaign finance..... A MATCH made by the FBI and corruption investigators!

I have the perfect running mate for Donald Trump
upload_2016-6-9_10-6-20.jpeg

Why....how about she just picks the best candidate....and his or her (or zi or Zim or zer or what the fuck ever) race doesn't matter?

Every Presidential candidate has always considered the electoral aspects of any candidate- surely you don't think McCain chose Sarah Palin because she was the most qualified?

Race doesn't matter......well apparently it does to Trump since he thinks an American whose ancestors came from Mexico is a Mexican and that race determines who should be the judge in the law suits against him.

Oh I think it would be brilliant. What a great opportunity for Trump to call her pick 'that Mexican'

But I can't think of a great candidate. The best one in my mind would be Bill Richardson, but he still has a taint of scandal associated with him- though I think he is amazingly qualified. The other persons mentioned dont' have much experience.

I would gamble that the Latino vote is Hillary's now and go for a VP candidate that energizes the Bernie supporters.
Opinion: Big data reports Latino support for Trump on the rise at 37%
I guess that's why you've lived your whole empty life broke. Too many bad choices.

Which is hilarious considering that the 'fillthy' Republicans were the party of Sarah Palin......

What was that would you and your fellow democrats used to describe Palin?

Started with a "C," and ended with a "unt" as I recall...

LOL- it is with great pleasure that i point out- that it isn't me who uses that term for women- that would be you- you delight in calling women that term- have been doing so for years. Because that is how you view women- as K*nts.

I don't call women that- because I respect women too much to use that term for any woman- odd isn't it how you lied about me using the term when you are the one commonly using it?

A small selection of Uncensored2008 calling women c*nts

And Blacks Support Hillary

Since your hero, the genocidal kunt Sanger,

That would be dumb, the korrupt old kunt would guarantee her own assassination...

Hillary isn't president, and never will be: she's just that Krooked Klinton Kunt.

The Korrupt Klinton Kunt.

It backfired on the dumb kunt.

the two commie kunts are openly lying.

Opinion: Big data reports Latino support for Trump on the rise at 37%
37% isn't far from 40%. In a couple of months Trump will have 60%.
You better start thinking about moving to somewhere where they will take you. Like fucking Darfur! LOL

That is the analysis of one analyst- not based upon polling but 'data mining'

Lets check back in a couple of months- Trump's Latino support will be going down as he continues to make stupid gaffs like the one about the judge.

Forum List

Back