Should Hillary Clinton choose a Hispanic VP?

...or is that even worthwhile politically now, given that Trump has dug himself such a deep hole with the Hispanic vote?

Why does ethnicity matter? Is that a new qualification that I missed, ethnicity?

Here's a thought.. why not select the most qualified person regardless of ethnicity. Are you lefties even capable of this kind of radical thought?

LOL.....from the party which touted that it had candidates that were African American, Hispanics and look- even a lady- in their primary.

Well, yeah... all we get called it t he party of old white people. And look who the party of old white people turned out to be!

Drumpf is older than Clinton so that would be the GOP or Gang of Perverts as it is better known.

That's what you call it.. now, go be bitter somewhere else. Your tired old generalizations are tiresome.

...or is that even worthwhile politically now, given that Trump has dug himself such a deep hole with the Hispanic vote?

Why does ethnicity matter? Is that a new qualification that I missed, ethnicity?

Here's a thought.. why not select the most qualified person regardless of ethnicity. Are you lefties even capable of this kind of radical thought?

LOL.....from the party which touted that it had candidates that were African American, Hispanics and look- even a lady- in their primary.

Well, yeah... all we get called it t he party of old white people. And look who the party of old white people turned out to be!

Drumpf is older than Clinton so that would be the GOP or Gang of Perverts as it is better known.

And BTW... he's barely a year older.

That's what you call it.. now, go be bitter somewhere else. Your tired old generalizations are tiresome.

You cited “old white people”.
Drumpf is older than Clinton
So the party of “old white people” is the GOP or Gang of Perverts as it is better known. When you bring Denny Hastert his daily order of pie, say “hi” for me.

did that sound as stupid in your head before you wrote it as it sounds to the rest of us now that we’ve read it?

She should go with a pregnant Eskimo who suffers from dwarfism and has a half black Mexican father.

:thup:

Now that's a balanced ticket!!!!

Archie: What’s the matter with this? I call this representative government. You’ve got Salvatori, Feldman, O’Reilly, Nelson–that’s an Italian, a Jew, an Irishman and a regular American there. That’s what I call a balanced ticket.

Meathead: Why do you always have to label people by nationality?

Archie: ‘Cause, how else are you going to get the right man for the right job? For instance, take Feldman there. He’s up for treasurer. Well, that’s perfect. All them people know how to handle money. Know what I mean?

Meathead: No, I don’t.

Archie: Well, then you got Salvatori running for D.A. He can keep an eye on Feldman. You know, I want to tell you something about the Italians. When you do get an honest one, you really got something there.

Meathead: Aw, c’mon, Arch.

Archie: Well, then here you got O’Reilly, the mick. He can see that the graft is equally spread around, you know. You got Nelson, the American guy. He’s good for TV appearances, to make the rest of them look respectable."

So the party of “old white people” is the GOP or Gang of Perverts as it is better known. When you bring Denny Hastert his daily order of pie, say “hi” for me.

Geeze.. whatever. You're a real cement-head.

did that sound as stupid in your head before you wrote it as it sounds to the rest of us now that we’ve read it?

No. Why would it? You're the one soiling his panties over a one year age difference.

Geeze.. whatever. You're a real cement-head.

cement head. Your admission that you lost the argument is noted. But really, did you ever stand a chance?

I notice you didn't say old white men, which is what the phrase used to be. The GOP still has some catching up to do.

Trump is older than Clinton. He was the oldest of all the GOP candidates. The black guy was dispatched early on. I remember Trump calling him a crazy whackjob. Nice, huh?

The two Hispanics were ruthlessly attacked by Trump.

But you specified the "party of old white people", not just the Presidential candidates. So let's go there, shall we?

Guess which party has 41 blacks serving in Congress.

Guess which party has 3.

Guess which party has 2 Muslims serving in Congress.

Guess which party has none.

Guess which party has 24 Hispanics currently serving in the House of Representatives.

Guess which party has 8.

Guess which party has 6 gays serving in Congress.

Guess which party has none (that we know of).

Guess which party has 18 Jewish members serving in the House.

Guess which party has 1.

I guess we know which party is still the party of old white people, eh?

Last edited:
Of the original 20 candidates, the three oldest candidates are the last three standing.

Of the original 20 candidates, the three most liberal candidates are the last three standing.

Of the original 20 candidates, the three most corrupt are the last three standing.

She should elevate John Kerry to VP. He can work with the Senate, they’re on the same page. Obviously qualified to be CIC should that come up.

Wonder if she could nominate Bill???

Possibly the only other Democrat more qualified than Kerry.

She should elevate John Kerry to VP. He can work with the Senate, they’re on the same page. Obviously qualified to be CIC should that come up.

LOL

Yea, Kerry really shined when Iran took this country for a ride.

Bill Clinton as VP?:laugh:

Is Bill eligible to be president?

Finding someone more qualified than Kerry is easy though, Pedro in the ally picking through dumpsters for half-empty liquor bottles, for instance..

Pandering is the heart of the filthy democrats. Qualifications should never be a consideration. Hillary should pick someone who doesn't speak English and is in La Raza.

LOL- coming from the Party of 'Mexicans are rapists' .......

Forum List

Back