Should Hillary Clinton choose a Hispanic VP?

LOL

Yea, Kerry really shined when Iran took this country for a ride.

Bill Clinton as VP?:laugh:

Leftists yearn for feudalism, which is ultimately what they offer.

Candy is fantasizing about a King and Queen.

Why doesn't Hillary pick an illegal immigrant for her VP?:lol:

It would be almost as hilarious as the fact that she is the best candidate the Democrats have...

Its great to have so many well-qualified persons. With the Presidency all wrapped up, she really should nominate the best person in her view. There is no need to seek electoral help; Drumpf is supplying all of that.

LOL

Why doesn't Hillary pick an illegal immigrant for her VP?:lol:

It would be almost as hilarious as the fact that she is the best candidate the Democrats have...

We will be laughing to the polls.....considering that the GOP candidate not only insult Americans who ancestors come from Mexico- his own supporters are denouncing him for racism.

LOL

Rightists yearn for Fascims, which is ultimately what they both offer and dream of.

Uncensored is fantasizing about Supreme Leader Trump.

The vapid responses do not bother me. I wish they would at least try to engage in the topic however. Eating sour grapes for 5 months is going to get old for them.

An Hispanic would be too obvious.

Hillary should choose a black VP. Somebody like...ohhhh...I don't know...Bill Cosby?

Just to make Bill look good in comparison.

"At least mine were awake when I didn't have sexual relations with 'em!"

LOL.....now that is funny.

Sick but funny.

LOL

Rightists yearn for Fascims, which is ultimately what they both offer and dream of.

He will actually be called President Trump.:wink:

Just not President of the United States.

LOL

Not very likely

Here is what Paul Ryan- GOP speaker of the House says about Trump:

textbook definition of a racist comment'

LOL

Oh yes, that's exactly what he will be.:wink_2:

LOL

But talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until she is sworn in:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until he is sworn in:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?

:deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal:

But talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until she is sworn in:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until he is sworn in:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?

:deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal:

DEAL.

She should elevate John Kerry to VP. He can work with the Senate, they’re on the same page. Obviously qualified to be CIC should that come up.

Wonder if she could nominate Bill???

Possibly the only other Democrat more qualified than Kerry.

Is Bill eligible to be president?

Finding someone more qualified than Kerry is easy though, Pedro in the ally picking through dumpsters for half-empty liquor bottles, for instance..

The amendment says “elected” as President. Its ambiguous. It certainly leaves room for ascension to President.

I have the PERFECT V.P. pick for the slut...er, Hildebeast.....

BvL2gSt.jpg

He was her Campaign manager when she ran for N.Y. senate, he is married to the most ugly black woman, supposedly a former LESBIAN gone straight, a virtual tie with Moooocher Obama, he IDENTIFIES as a poor black man, and he is under Federal investigation for FRAUD in campaign finance..... A MATCH made by the FBI and corruption investigators!

Why....how about she just picks the best candidate....and his or her (or zi or Zim or zer or what the fuck ever) race doesn't matter?

...or is that even worthwhile politically now, given that Trump has dug himself such a deep hole with the Hispanic vote?

Not worthwhile, given that her Hispanic VP would be nothing more than a token Hispanic to shore up said vote. Basically the same thing McCain did with Sarah Palin. Pick a VP which matches your weakest demographic in hopes to win some of them back.

...or is that even worthwhile politically now, given that Trump has dug himself such a deep hole with the Hispanic vote?

Why does ethnicity matter? Is that a new qualification that I missed, ethnicity?

Here's a thought.. why not select the most qualified person regardless of ethnicity. Are you lefties even capable of this kind of radical thought?

LOL.....from the party which touted that it had candidates that were African American, Hispanics and look- even a lady- in their primary.

Well, yeah... all we get called it t he party of old white people. And look who the party of old white people turned out to be!

Oldest, whitest presumptive nominee in the race- the GOP- party of old white guys.

images

Forum List

Back