🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should I post a new add for employee

The Fat F left 10 min early and said she was not given a break
I wanted to fire her there but I knew I would be working 60 hrs a week again

I think I have gone through 20 employees in only a few years

The current one is just barely good enough to keep

As a manager (I assume), it is up to you to make your employees adhere sufficiently to store and company policy. That is what management is all about.

Any idiot can hire people and just hope for the best and bitch.

The real skill is in evaluating qualified applicants BEFORE you hire them, then manage them as needed to useful productivity making sure they MEET STANDARDS.

The fault is not theirs, but rest with you in both hiring them, then continually failing your management duties to properly TRAIN them while allowing them to walk all over you.

If I was your regional director, I'd wonder why you have this constant flux of unsatisfactory people through your doors.

You really should just STFU, and pull it together and man up, or, sell the place and go out and get a job working for someone else. Maybe they will teach you how to run a place and manage people.

As a manager (I assume), it is up to you to make your employees adhere sufficiently to store and company policy. That is what management is all about.

The real skill is in evaluating qualified applicants BEFORE you hire them, then manage them as needed to useful productivity making sure they MEET STANDARDS.

The fault is not theirs, but rest with you in both hiring them, then continually failing your management duties to properly TRAIN them while allowing them to walk all over you.

If I was your regional director, I'd wonder why you have this constant flux of unsatisfactory people through your doors.

You really should just STFU, and pull it together and man up, or, sell the place and go out and get a job working for someone else. Maybe they will teach you how to run a place and manage people.

I rarely agree with you, but you really got it right with this answer. Well said.

toobfreak

I am the owner
I have hired every race , age and gender and its all is the same result
I wish to fire myself

My franchise has become so horrid that I only answer about 2-3 phone calls a day out of over 60

I had excellent employee In Portland that were both loyal and long term

You think I like posting this crap

Why do I post it …( very sad 😞)

I have nowhere or no one else to discus this
😥😥😥😥😂😂😂

I have hired every race , age and gender and its all is the same result

Well, that's unfortunate, because neither race, age nor gender are factors in defining a good, qualified employee! If it were, then you could simply hire a

BLACK person or an

OLD person, or a

FEMALE and all your problems would be solved. Your problem is that you either don't know how to screen applicants with enough INTEGRITY to work the job as required, or you simply cannot ATTRACT any due to non-competitive pay and work environment, that the only people who even bother to apply are transient vagabonds barely skipping through life.

Vegas has so many uneducated losers and peons that it seems I can’t win
My franchise is killing me with a big work load but I simply pace myself and F them

I see my life as a Greek tragedy

Nice looking - terrible at dating and find women annoying

Semi smart - lack drive and creativity and skills .
My smarts is I am good at taking orders

Why I am not dead ? Well , having very rich parents have helped

When I was in Portland- I was able to get good college kids

You already said that. BTW, since no one has told you, you don't need to go through all the trouble of calling a person by name you are REPLYING to--- by simply replying, Xenforo autoloads the post of the other person and notifies them itself, just as you were notified to read this. :SMILEW~130:

I see my life as a Greek tragedy

Nice looking - terrible at dating and find women annoying

Semi smart - lack drive and creativity and skills .
My smarts is I am good at taking orders

Why I am not dead ? Well , having very rich parents have helped
Your last line.......BAWWWWHAHAHA

Christ how many W2s a year do you print? Sounds like Office Max orders more blanks than most

If you find women annoying I don't think dating will succeed either

In other words, its a skill to pick talent and an even bigger skill to be able manage people successfully. You need mad people skills to do either----

Forum List

Back