Should Israel Finish Off Hamas and Take Gaza Forever More!

Should Israel Finish Off Hamas and Take Gaza Forever More!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Especially now since there's oil and gas in Gaza's coastal waters.
You must mean since Hamas is committed to the destruction of Israel and all those who voted for Hamas knew they were committed to the destruction of Israel.

Precisely. I agree. Don't beat around the bush then, call a spade a spade. USE THE WORD. Shout it out load. You believe in genocide. Shout it from the roof tops. In your opinion, anyone who identifies as a "Palestinian" should be liquidated. If they are of combat age, they will be your Israel's enemy. And are we not in agreement, through many decades of experience now, that when they come of age, they will become an enemy? So you just as well might as nip this whole thing in the bud. Liquidate the children and breeders of hate as well?
2014 MisterBeale saying the same shit.

And now the exact samething is happening

2014 MisterBeale saying the same shit.

And now the exact samething is happening
So what? It was true then, as it is now. . .

Half the population of Gaza is under 18, they have no food, no shelter, no water, no electricity, and they are not guilty of the crimes committed by Hamas, and I see lots of folks on this forum, have no problem with the idea of Israel making continued existence for these kids, meh? For these Americans, their attitude is. . . ?

iu

And you call me some sort of bad guy for pointing out how folks are behaving?

oh well . . . . :rolleyes:

So what? It was true then, as it is now. . .

Half the population of Gaza is under 18, they have no food, no shelter, no water, no electricity, and they are not guilty of the crimes committed by Hamas, and I see lots of folks on this forum, have no problem with the idea of Israel making continued existence for these kids, meh? For these Americans, their attitude is. . . ?

iu

And you call me some sort of bad guy for pointing out how folks are behaving?

oh well . . . . :rolleyes:
Obviously you don't know what the word, truth, means, and there is no basis for saying genocide is necessary to destroy Hamas.

Forum List

Back