Should Israel repair the Temple.

Best solution is for Israel to recognize (or be PRESSURED to recognize) the International nature of that Holy site to the world's top 3 religions. And to make a statement about coexistence by making it a safe place for ALL 3 religions to worship...

Israel is certainly capable and willing to do this (though she will not, nor should she, give up sovereignty). What the world needs to do is SUPPORT her in that -- including backing up all the necessary security arrangements for the place.

The Temple Mount and Jerusalem are being used as a stepping stone to taking all of Israel.

The Temple Mount and Jerusalem are deliberately being used to incite hate and violence, and eventually, a "holy" war.

The Temple Mount and Jerusalem are being used as a stepping stone to taking all of Israel.

The Temple Mount and Jerusalem are deliberately being used to incite hate and violence, and eventually, a "holy" war.

Must be so "holy" to fabricate a misnomer of immaculate conception where if some 2000+ years ago some Arab got CPR or mouth to mouth resuscitation to be brought back to life only to be killed & before that some chariot rider got caught in a volcanic plume or geological gas fissure bursting into flames to incite wars. Quite a trail of flatulence......

1300 years or so isnt historic?

the temple mount is a lot older.
I know. But saying their is no history there for the muslims isnt correct

Israel and the Jews have never said that there is no Muslim history on the Temple Mount. There is one since the 7th century when they invaded the land and later built a mosque there as a symbol of conquest.

Islam on the other hand is the one saying, since after 1948, and especially for the past 5 to 10 years, that not only the Jews have no connection to the Temple Mount, but no connection to the Cave of the Patriarchs, to Rachel and Joseph's Tomb, and all other Jewish holy sites as proven by the endless UNESCO decisions lately giving the Muslims, and not the Jews the right to those places.

UNESCO has a become a political entity which does what it wants, especially if the majority of those voting can do so in favor of Islam.

Israel and the Jews have never said that there is no Muslim history on the Temple Mount. There is one since the 7th century when they invaded the land and later built a masque there as a symbol of conquest.

Islam on the other hand is the one saying, since after 1948, and especially for the past 5 to 10 years, that not only the Jews have no connection to the Temple Mount, but no connection to the Cave of the Patriarchs, to Rachel and Joseph's Tomb, and all other Jewish holy sites as proven by the endless UNESCO decisions lately giving the Muslims, and not the Jews the right to those places.

UNESCO has a become a political entity which does what it wants, especially if the majority of those voting can do so in favor of Islam.
From the OP
Should the Israelis simply bull doze whatever Arab structures are not historic, ban Muslims from the Mount and rebuild the temple?

Israel and the Jews have never said that there is no Muslim history on the Temple Mount. There is one since the 7th century when they invaded the land and later built a masque there as a symbol of conquest.

From the OP
Should the Israelis simply bull doze whatever Arab structures are not historic, ban Muslims from the Mount and rebuild the temple?

That is a question I answer in an earlier post. I will not do it again. I was answering what you wrote in your last post.

Do you know what the history of Islam is on the Temple Mount?
What was the importance of the Mount before Israel became sovereign in 1948?
Is it truly historically, or religiously important to Islam?
Why do they pray with their backs to their mosques, if it is so important to them?

Just a few of the questions which need to be answered before one decides if one should simply bulldoze the non historical Muslim building on the Mount and build the Third Temple, which by the way will not happen until the Arabs put their weapons down and start respecting the Jews and allowing them to go to their holiest site without harassing them.

But then, if the Muslims never come to respect the Jews and their holiest of sites, and all other sites, will Israel have the right to do what they want and do away with the Jordanian management they allowed to exist since 1967 which has turned into a weapon against Jews being allowed to go up their holiest of sites and be free to visit it as agreed with the Hashemites who held the area from 1948 to 1967.

Do you have a suggestion on how Israel can make it go back to the way it was 30 years ago, when Jews were allowed to ascend without the harassment and prohibition the Muslims are trying to force on the Jews?

Do you even know what has brought that about?

From the OP

That is a question I answer in an earlier post. I will not do it again. I was answering what you wrote in your last post.

Why do they pray with their backs to their mosques, if it is so important to them?

Just a few of the questions which need to be answered before one decides if one should simply bulldoze the non historical Muslim building on the Mount and build the Third Temple, which by the way will not happen until the Arabs put their weapons down and start respecting the Jews and allowing them to go to their holiest site without harassing them.

But then, if the Muslims never come to respect the Jews and their holiest of sites, and all other sites, will Israel have the right to do what they want and do away with the Jordanian management they allowed to exist since 1967 which has turned into a weapon against Jews being allowed to go up their holiest of sites and be free to visit it as agreed with the Hashemites who held the area from 1948 to 1967.

Do you have a suggestion on how Israel can make it go back to the way it was 30 years ago, when Jews were allowed to ascend without the harassment and prohibition the Muslims are trying to force on the Jews?

blah blah blah i dont give a shit about the two sides and their pretentious bickering.
That site is old as shit. You guys bias doesnt mean anything.

From the OP

Another question for you based on the OP:

Destroying Historical Jewish Archeology, attempting to ban Jews from the Mount, is this not what the Muslims been trying to do for the past ten or so years and call the Temple Mount a Muslim site only?

From the OP

blah blah blah i dont give a shit about the two sides and their pretentious bickering.

You don't give a crap, who cares. It has nothing to do with you.
You just like to butt in where it is none of your business and sound as if you have some answer to it. Which you do not.

You are part of the problem, not the solution.

From the OP

You just like to butt in where it is none of your business and sound as if you have some answer to it. Which you do not.

All i did was correct the OP, and your (apparently) mistake, that it isnt historical.
I wasnt "butting in" this is a forum FFS. An internet forum.
I didnt pretend nothing. My comment was to the incorrect statement of it not being historical. You are a fucking lunatic.
People like YOU are the problem with Israel and Palestine.

From the OP

Yeah, it is always funny when a Nazi White supremacist finds any answer "funny", considering how hilarious it is that it is coming from a Nazi White supremacist piece of shit, the same crap which in WWII wanted to conquer the world and had no issues murdering over 12 Million people, just because.

Indeed, you not only are a part of the problem, you help force the problem as so many Muslims learned how to be Nazi supremacists just like the Germans.

:)

From the OP

Yeah, it is always funny when a Nazi White supremacist finds any answer "funny", considering how hilarious it is that it is coming from a Nazi White supremacist piece of shit, the same crap which in WWII wanted to conquer the world and had no issues murdering over 12 Million people, just because.

Indeed, you not only are a part of the problem, you help force the problem as so many Muslims learned how to be Nazi supremacists just like the Germans.

I lost an avatar and signature bet on the mayweather and mcgregor fight with another poster here. But grasp on to whatever you can :lol:

From the OP

All i did was correct the OP, and your (apparently) mistake, that it isnt historical.
I didnt pretend nothing. My comment was to the incorrect statement of it not being historical. You are a fucking lunatic.

I will ask again. According to Islam, what is historical about the Temple Mount now when it never, ever was such a thing for them for 1300 years.

Show me something that says how important Islam considered the Temple Mount important and historical for Islam for the 1300 years before Israel took it back?

I am not mistaken that it is not historical. Islam's own history on the site proves it.

Last edited:
From the OP

What was the importance of the Mount before Israel became sovereign in 1948?:blahblah:

I lost an avatar and signature bet on the mayweather and mcgregor fight with another poster here. But grasp on to whatever you can :lol:

:blahblah: Empty talk from a Nazi.
You will not discuss the Historical importance of the Temple Mount in Islam, one wonders why.

What is the historical importance of Kashmir and all other places Muslims are fighting for anywhere in the world?

Why do Muslims like to destroy other religion's sites as ISIS was doing for the past five years?

The Temple Mount is historically important to Islam but you cannot tell why.

You are full of
:bsflag:

From the OP

I will ask again. According to Islam, what is historical about the Temple Mount now when it never, ever was such a thing for them for 1300 years.

Show me something that says how important Islam considered the Temple Mount important and historical for Islam for the 1300 years before Israel took it back?

I am not mistaken that it is not historical. Islam's own history on the site proves it.
Are you really asking why the most holiest sites for islam are important? :lol:

Are you really asking why the most holiest sites for islam are important? :lol:

I did not ask about Mecca and Medina.

I asked about the Temple Mount.

Show us the history of importance the Temple Mount has had in Islam before WWI.

What are you waiting for?

It is incorrect to say that this is two sides bickering. With respect to the Temple Mount one side is actively preventing, with the assistance of the international community, the other from exercising their freedom to religious worship and their rights to access a place of historical importance. THAT is a grave human rights violation and should be addressed as such.

The Israelis aren't doing that, that's why Muslims AND Christians are free to worship at their sites. Do you prefer Muslims be in charge of some of the holiest sites in the Christian faith? I guaran-fuckin'-T you there won't be a single church or Christian holy site left standing.

Forum List

Back