🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Jaamal Bowman Face Insurrection Charges?

He is clearly threatening violence. I see election interference and intimidation. Shouldn't the Trump administration jail this guy, including AOC?

Yes, for pulling a fire alarm during a vote, Hillary for the Russian Dossier, James Come for lying on a FISA application, the list goes on and on. All for election interference. Pandora's box has been opened thanks to AG Bragg. Oh yeah, 51 intel liars for saying Hunter's laptop was fake. And Joe Bribem for taking home classified documents that HE, never was President while he took them. Damn the crooked left, they need to be punished, BIGLY.

MAGANUTS are too funny

Movie_i_see_dead_people-769472.jpg

Yes, for pulling a fire alarm during a vote, Hillary for the Russian Dossier, James Come for lying on a FISA application, the list goes on and on. All for election interference. Pandora's box has been opened thanks to AG Bragg. Oh yeah, 51 intel liars for saying Hunter's laptop was fake. And Joe Bribem for taking home classified documents that HE, never was President while he took them. Damn the crooked left, they need to be punished, BIGLY.
And this is why the Democrats are panicking over a Trump win

Nobody here's cringing in fear. In case you can't figure it out, we're mocking you and your idiotic elected representatives, and dragging them through the mud.
I think the propagandist at Neo-GOP Central are continually trying to minimize Benedict Donald's crimes against the Republic. They keep equating everyone who protests and commits acts of civil disobedience to Benedict's plot to overturn the 2020 election, including but not limited to instigating the violence at the Capitol on Jan 6th, 2021.

I think the propagandist at Neo-GOP Central are continually trying to minimize Benedict Donald's crimes against the Republic. They keep equating everyone who protests and commits acts of civil disobedience to Benedict's plot to overturn the 2020 election, including but not limited to instigating the violence at the Capitol on Jan 6th, 2021.

No fucks to give, still voting for Trump.

When do you think this plot to overthrow the government will get Trump in jail.

ubow think the propagandist at Neo-GOP Central are continually trying to minimize Benedict Donald's crimes against the Republic. They keep equating everyone who protests and commits acts of civil disobedience to Benedict's plot to overturn the 2020 election, including but not limited to instigating the violence at the Capitol on Jan 6th, 2021.
This clown was CLEARLY advocating VIOLENCE. You only have this double standard because he's a Democrat

This clown was CLEARLY advocating VIOLENCE. You only have this double standard because he's a Democrat
So, where are the clips of his raving supporter doing violence like this in support of him?

Thank you for your clear attempt at equivocation to minimize Benedict Donald's treasonous behavior on Jan 6th 2021.

I think he should lose his primary.

Forum List

Back