Should Josh Duggar Have Undergone or Undergo Reparative Therapy?

Should Josh Duggar have undergone/undergo reparative therapy for an unwanted sexual orientation?

• Yes, even though they went to police, reparative therapy would have been best.

• No, he should've been just publicly exposed and ridiculed into a healthier orientation.

• No, reparative therapy never works and only leads to harm to participants, even if voluntary.

• No, they just should put him in prison or sex offenders list for life, no matter how old he was.

• If he was gay, this never would've happened.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Well, legally he couldn't do that in the states of California, Mass. or N. Jersey...but the other 47? It's legal where he lives, for example..

From a conversation from this thread that was getting off topic: Just Call Him Bruce. Caitlyn Doesn t Exist.. American Society is to Blame. Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Their shame is why they engaged in a coverup. Now it's out and they are embarrassed and fucked because they have completely undermined their Holier Than Thou way of life. Now they are the people who hid the child molester who molested their own daughters.
And Milk should have kept his pants on. I'll not say it again.
I've got a question I've been meaning to ask you, oh (generic) Harvey Milk apologist...(since I haven't seen any threads from you demanding to remove Milk from the LGBT throne or to recall those postage stamps with the rainbow logo on them still being issued with his image on them)

What would you have proposed they did with the 14 year old boy apart from what they already did? Would you demand he have been forcibly placed in reparative therapy for what was shaping up to be a terrible sexual orientation? Because as you know, early intervention in reparative therapy is best for those dabbling in an unacceptably-deviant type of sexuality.
Your' thoughts? :popcorn:

Well, legally he couldn't do that in the states of California, Mass. or N. Jersey...but the other 47? It's legal where he lives, for example..

From a conversation from this thread that was getting off topic: Just Call Him Bruce. Caitlyn Doesn t Exist.. American Society is to Blame. Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Their shame is why they engaged in a coverup. Now it's out and they are embarrassed and fucked because they have completely undermined their Holier Than Thou way of life. Now they are the people who hid the child molester who molested their own daughters.
And Milk should have kept his pants on. I'll not say it again.
I've got a question I've been meaning to ask you, oh (generic) Harvey Milk apologist...(since I haven't seen any threads from you demanding to remove Milk from the LGBT throne or to recall those postage stamps with the rainbow logo on them still being issued with his image on them)

What would you have proposed they did with the 14 year old boy apart from what they already did? Would you demand he have been forcibly placed in reparative therapy for what was shaping up to be a terrible sexual orientation? Because as you know, early intervention in reparative therapy is best for those dabbling in an unacceptably-deviant type of sexuality.
Your' thoughts? :popcorn:
What boy, the Duggar kid who should have been in juvenile detention and mandatory therapy, also never allowed around children unsupervised, ever, and not allowed back into the homes of his victims? Is that who you mean?

What boy, the Duggar kid who should have been in juvenile detention and mandatory therapy, also never allowed around children unsupervised, ever, and not allowed back into the homes of his victims? Is that who you mean?

What type of mandatory therapy Paint? The type that seeks to repair a deviant/unwanted sexual orientation?

If so, what you're saying is that his parents should have forced him to go into reparative therapy with or without Josh's consent.

What type of mandatory therapy Paint? The type that seeks to repair a deviant/unwanted sexual orientation?

If so, what you're saying is that his parents should have forced him to go into reparative therapy with or without Josh's consent.
Therapy, legitimate therapy, not reparative therapy which is bullshit. Also, he's not gay, obviously.

And child molesters are criminals, they don't get a say in their treatment.

Therapy, legitimate therapy, not reparative therapy which is bullshit. Also, he's not gay, obviously.

And child molesters are criminals, they don't get a say.
What type of "legitimate therapy" would you be happy with him getting Paint? Would it include any attempts to get him to drop his previous sexual orientation?

What type of "legitimate therapy" would you be happy with him getting Paint? Would it include any attempts to get him to drop his previous sexual orientation?
The kind we use on child molesters now, that teaches them to control their thoughts and actions but is honest enough to say you will never work with children, nor should you have or be left alone around them, for life.

why stop there. why not just kill him. and why stop there: just off the whole family

I bet a few on here would volunteer

The kind we use on child molesters now, that teaches them to control their thoughts and actions but is honest enough to say you will never work with children, nor should you have or be left alone around them
, for life.

But there are children everywhere. And Josh has two, three or four of his own (I lost track). Should they be removed from the home? I'm saying it's a possibility and want to know what you think.

Isn't controlling someone's sexual orientation a bit of an infringment according to your camp? Would you advocate that Harvey Milk should have never been around children? (I tend to agree). Would you be willing to start a thread here at USMB calling for Harvey Milk to step down as the LGBT sexuality poster-boy?

The poll choices are inadequate. The correct answer is:

No - the incidents occurred when he was a minor, and he has done nothing as an adult that would warrant either punishment or therapy.

It's pathetic how you loons obsess over the behavior of A CHILD while excusing and justifying CRIMES committed by Adult Democrat Men.

The poll choices are in adequate. The correct answer is:

No - the incidents occurred when he was a minor, and he has done nothing as an adult that would warrant either punishment or therapy.

It's pathetic how you loons obsess over the behavior of A CHILD while excusing and justifying CRIMES committed by Adult Democrat Men.

thank you. we've seen this before from them, but it's still shocking. they are now going on TWO OR THREE days over this....and the story gets more outrageous and more absurd every day.

The kind we use on child molesters now, that teaches them to control their thoughts and actions but is honest enough to say you will never work with children, nor should you have or be left alone around them
, for life.

But there are children everywhere. And Josh has two, three or four of his own (I lost track). Should they be removed from the home? I'm saying it's a possibility and want to know what you think.

Isn't controlling someone's sexual orientation a bit of an infringment according to your camp? Would you advocate that Harvey Milk should have never been around children? (I tend to agree). Would you be willing to start a thread here at USMB calling for Harvey Milk to step down as the LGBT sexuality poster-boy?

Just want to say that NO, the child victims of ANY predator should not have to lose their home because they were victims of a criminal.

Very often, the predator holds that over the children's heads - that they will taken away from their family, school, friends, etc.

The poll choices are inadequate. The correct answer is:

17. That's the age his parents said he was at the time of his later crimes.

Its pathetic how you loons will come up with all sorts of unrelated relationships and try to pretend its the same as family and cult sanctioned molestation of 4 and 5 year old girls.

, for life.

Josh has three, and a fourth on the way. He never should have had them, shame on his wife, or be around them unsupervised. And we aren't changing his orientation, just his behavior and the likelihood of him offending again. That's commonplace.

As for what Milk is, that is your obsession and like you, it's unhealthy.

, for life.

Josh has three, and a fourth on the way. He never should have had them, shame on his wife, or be around them unsupervised. And we aren't changing his orientation, just his behavior and the likelihood of him offending again. That's commonplace.

But you said Josh Duggar needed "legitimate therapy". I'll ask you again, would that include trying to repair or modify his sexual behavior? Please just answer the question directly without ad hominems.

, for life.

But you said Josh Duggar needed "legitimate therapy". I'll ask you again, would that include trying to repair or modify his sexual behavior? Please just answer the question directly without ad hominems.
You're questions have been answered...

No they haven't been. Do you or do you not believe that it's appropriate to have submitted Josh Duggar at 14 to reparative therapy for his budding sexual behaviors at that age? You said he needed "mandatory therapy". Not just legal mandates to not be around children. What type of therapy, specifically, would you have him undergo?

No they haven't been. Do you or do you not believe that it's appropriate to have submitted Josh Duggar at 14 to reparative therapy for his budding sexual behaviors at that age? You said he needed "mandatory therapy". Not just legal mandates to not be around children. What type of therapy, specifically, would you have him undergo?
Your questions have been answered and your insanity will not be reinforced by me. Neither reality nor I support your homophobia.

Your questions have been answered and your insanity will not be reinforced by me. Neither reality nor I support your homophobia.
So on the one hand you reserve the right to beat up the Duggars by saying they didn't go far enough with corrective therapy (all therapy is corrective) for his sexual orientation issues. On the other hand you reserve the right to pass laws forbidding minors from undergoing corrective therapy for their unwanted sexual orientation issues, even when they are elected by the minor alone.

So you are expressing faux-outrage. ie: you're a hypocrite. Nobody on this board is going to faint from that revelation for sure.

So on the one hand you reserve the right to beat up the Duggars by saying they didn't go far enough with corrective therapy (all therapy is corrective) for his sexual orientation issues. On the other hand you reserve the right to pass laws forbidding minors from undergoing corrective therapy for their unwanted sexual orientation issues, even when they are elected by the minor alone.

So you are expressing faux-outrage. ie: you're a hypocrite. Nobody on this board is going to faint from that revelation for sure.
Valid therapy is not an issue, religious bullshit is.

Forum List

Back