Should liberal country clubs like Beverly Hills Country Club refuse poor people?

Speaking of liberal hypocrisy; you should come to Connecticut; the Gold Coast in Fairfield County; outside of New York City, full of filthy rich liberal hypocrites. There are illegal immigrants (stealing jobs; dont tell me there arent Americans who will do landscaping) all over their manicured lawns; cleaning their pools and trimming their hedges, building stone walls.................
but God forbid a BLACK MAN should be seen walking down the tree-lined streets of Darien, Greenwich, or New Canaan; the cops will be on the scene in a new york minute

idiots and hypocrites

Yeah, I have a friend (Jewish) whose grandparents belong to a Jewish country club in Florida. It is very elite, and they are about 90% democrats. Virtually all of them vote democrat.

I brought a friend (black friend) to play golf. My Jewish friend had made arrangements and the 3 of us got there.

We were questioned by at least 10 different members on how we got to play and who gave permission. Now, I had played there many times with my Jewish friend there before, and we were never questioned before.

Sorry in this day and age I just don't believe this happened.

You had to see it. It was so obvious it was because there was a black guy there. The interesting thing too is the black friend was a physician. That came as more of a shock to them.......

My Jewish friend was absolutely mortified by the treatment. I was just chuckling at the blatant hypocrisy.

Got it.. Only conservatives love Negroes. I see that all the time on this board, like when Detroit went broke. The outpouring of compassion by conservatives for all those lazy darkies that may lose pensions they worked all their lives for.

You actually got it wrong. The Detroit mess was blamed on the corrupt democrats that ran the city, and the Unions that pretty much excluded blacks.

Should all private country clubs be illegal, since they indeed refuse service to certain people?

No. It's a PRIVATE club. They can invite who they wish...or refuse service if they wish.

Golf is a white elitist pastime, not really a sport.

Hit a ball. Go find it. Hit it again. Not a sport because the ball can't hit back.

I always suspected that Tiger Woods was white.

Interesting how liberals always put a racist spin on everything. Must be in their roots.
Based upon the numbers, golf is white and elitist.

Based upon the numbers, the NBA and the NFL are black and elitist.

Forum List

Back