Should liberal country clubs like Beverly Hills Country Club refuse poor people?

Our society is full of walls, cops and security perimeters that protect the elite from the rabble, not going to find a lot of liberals who will defend them, that's more of a conservative thing.
Building the walls is like posting a big sign that says if you want good stuff and guns, come on in. When you wall yourselves off it makes it easier to keep an eye on you, and you are free to do so actually. And if you think you have protected yourself well behind the wall, that big black guy at the gate with the gun has friends and cousins, just like the little brown fellows who keep the lawns nice and neat who have lots of cousins. When the world starts to crash, they have the access codes. Sleep tight, for now.

LOL. I love it when some dipshit tries to enter my gated neighborhood without permission. Cops are on em like stink on shit.
And if they do happen to get past the cops,they then have to get past the alarms and security cameras,and if they actually actually get into my home? They'll find everything of real value in a half ton safe. And two large Boxers.
Of course thats assuming they aren't bleeding out from multiple gun shot wounds.

Zero break ins or robberies in my neighborhood in the eight years I've lived here.
Yeah,I sleep just fine.

Our society is full of walls, cops and security perimeters that protect the elite from the rabble, not going to find a lot of liberals who will defend them, that's more of a conservative thing.
Building the walls is like posting a big sign that says if you want good stuff and guns, come on in. When you wall yourselves off it makes it easier to keep an eye on you, and you are free to do so actually. And if you think you have protected yourself well behind the wall, that big black guy at the gate with the gun has friends and cousins, just like the little brown fellows who keep the lawns nice and neat who have lots of cousins. When the world starts to crash, they have the access codes. Sleep tight, for now.

LOL. I love it when some dipshit tries to enter my gated neighborhood without permission. Cops are on em like stink on shit.
And if they do happen to get past the cops,they then have to get past the alarms and security cameras,and if they actually actually get into my home? They'll find everything of real value in a half ton safe. And two large Boxers.
Of course thats assuming they aren't bleeding out from multiple gun shot wounds.

Zero break ins or robberies in my neighborhood in the eight years I've lived here.
Yeah,I sleep just fine.
Good. Timing is everything as they say.

The KKK is a private club. Should they be allowed to refuse blacks? This thread makes just as much sense. I guess right wingers don't understand what the word "private" means.

Now if they are doing business there and are using the place as a way to keep "others" out, then it's a different story.

Oh, so you supported Augusta National's right to be all men, or were you on the side of the feminists (liberals) who were saying it was wrong for Augusta National to not allow rich women to be members at their private club?

Beware and behold the liberal double talk when they answer that.

Golf is a white elitist pastime, not really a sport.

Hit a ball. Go find it. Hit it again. Not a sport because the ball can't hit back.

I always suspected that Tiger Woods was white.

Interesting how liberals always put a racist spin on everything. Must be in their roots.

Yeah,I sleep just fine.

They better hurry or they'll be using a walker in their escape attempt.

Yeah,I sleep just fine.

Are you fully aware that you have over 650 posts in one month.?

Oh, so you supported Augusta National's right to be all men, or were you on the side of the feminists (liberals) who were saying it was wrong for Augusta National to not allow rich women to be members at their private club?

Beware and behold the liberal double talk when they answer that.

Golf is a white elitist pastime, not really a sport.

Hit a ball. Go find it. Hit it again. Not a sport because the ball can't hit back.

I always suspected that Tiger Woods was white.

Interesting how liberals always put a racist spin on everything. Must be in their roots.
Based upon the numbers, golf is white and elitist.

Yeah,I sleep just fine.

Are you fully aware that you have over 650 posts in one month.?
Since Monday actually.

Last edited:
Speaking of liberal hypocrisy; you should come to Connecticut; the Gold Coast in Fairfield County; outside of New York City, full of filthy rich liberal hypocrites. There are illegal immigrants (stealing jobs; dont tell me there arent Americans who will do landscaping) all over their manicured lawns; cleaning their pools and trimming their hedges, building stone walls.................
but God forbid a BLACK MAN should be seen walking down the tree-lined streets of Darien, Greenwich, or New Canaan; the cops will be on the scene in a new york minute

idiots and hypocrites

Yeah, I have a friend (Jewish) whose grandparents belong to a Jewish country club in Florida. It is very elite, and they are about 90% democrats. Virtually all of them vote democrat.

I brought a friend (black friend) to play golf. My Jewish friend had made arrangements and the 3 of us got there.

We were questioned by at least 10 different members on how we got to play and who gave permission. Now, I had played there many times with my Jewish friend there before, and we were never questioned before.

You had to see it. It was so obvious it was because there was a black guy there. The interesting thing too is the black friend was a physician. That came as more of a shock to them.......

My Jewish friend was absolutely mortified by the treatment. I was just chuckling at the blatant hypocrisy.

Racism has very little to do with political affiliation, and if you are white, you are almost certainly, at minimum, somewhat prejudiced against blacks. There are very few whites who are just completely color blind. Ever hear a white person say "not all blacks are bad"? What they mean is that the ones who have real jobs and live in white communities, and who keep their properties nice, well they are okay; they might even be your friend. But the ones in the "ghetto", well they are .........

Speaking of liberal hypocrisy; you should come to Connecticut; the Gold Coast in Fairfield County; outside of New York City, full of filthy rich liberal hypocrites. There are illegal immigrants (stealing jobs; dont tell me there arent Americans who will do landscaping) all over their manicured lawns; cleaning their pools and trimming their hedges, building stone walls.................
but God forbid a BLACK MAN should be seen walking down the tree-lined streets of Darien, Greenwich, or New Canaan; the cops will be on the scene in a new york minute

idiots and hypocrites

Yeah, I have a friend (Jewish) whose grandparents belong to a Jewish country club in Florida. It is very elite, and they are about 90% democrats. Virtually all of them vote democrat.

I brought a friend (black friend) to play golf. My Jewish friend had made arrangements and the 3 of us got there.

We were questioned by at least 10 different members on how we got to play and who gave permission. Now, I had played there many times with my Jewish friend there before, and we were never questioned before.

You had to see it. It was so obvious it was because there was a black guy there. The interesting thing too is the black friend was a physician. That came as more of a shock to them.......

My Jewish friend was absolutely mortified by the treatment. I was just chuckling at the blatant hypocrisy.

Racism has very little to do with political affiliation, and if you are white, you are almost certainly, at minimum, somewhat prejudiced against blacks. There are very few whites who are just completely color blind. Ever hear a white person say "not all blacks are bad"? What they mean is that the ones who have real jobs and live in white communities, and who keep their properties nice, well they are okay; they might even be your friend. But the ones in the "ghetto", well they are .........

I thinks it's more of a visual thing. If you dress and act like a gangster no mater what color you are you can expect to be treated differently.

Based upon the numbers, golf is white and elitist.

And basketball in this country? Is that "reverse racism"
Nope. Those big black guys can really play ball. There was a guy a while back who tried to start an all-white league. He couldn't get sponsors.

Oh, lot of black scratch golfers out there?

I wonder if blacks would ever start their own colleges, clubs, dating sites, etc?

No way. Cause that would be racist and that would be impossible.

How about if we honored them by giving them one month where we honor black history? Of course they are all still such victims.

Last edited:

Yeah,I sleep just fine.

His attempt to claim that the walls are there to keep people in is hysterical. Everyone on either side of the Berlin wall understood exactly whether they were being kept in or kept out.

Forum List

Back