🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Mail-In Balloting Continue?

The only reason for the reprehensible right's unwarranted opposition to voting by mail is because they perceive it to be beneficial to Democrats - it's another manifestation of conservatives' efforts to suppress votes.
No, Republicans are not opposed to ballot by request, they are opposed to mass mail out ballots.

I agree that mass balloting probably does benefit democrats, but, it also opens the door to wide spread fraud. I mean, you can't believe that if a state decides to dump millions of ballots into the postal system with no real way to ensure that every ballot gets to the appropriate recipient, that it doesn't increase the risk that someone will vote illegally.

There is no evidence of that. There has been no evidence of massive fraud in any state that conducts their elections by mail.
Ok, there is no evidence of "massive fraud", but possibly evidence of "a little fraud".

How much fraud is acceptable in your book?
It only takes a little fraud to flip half a dozen states and win the election.

Oregon began vote by mail in the 1980's.
I'm sorry you're so mentally challenged. Expanding vote by mail nationwide is a new idea. If you think it isn't...well you're pretty stupid.

Do you know the difference between the process used by Oregon and other states mailing ballots to everyone registered to vote?

I just know they mail ballots to all registered voters: As does, CO, WA, HI, and UT.

And nobody has ever said anything about their elections being fraudulent.

So you are proud that you are ignorant about the subject
Sounds like I just informed you. Your complaints about voting by mail is baseless and based only on your programming by the blob.

and, typical of the far-left, just parrot what they are told by their superior leaders.
Meanwhile back in reality...you can point to no time you ever disagreed with your blob on any topic...ever.

You just know they would never lie to you don't you. Is that the reason you refuse to make an attempt to inform yourself? Ignorance is bliss?
LOL...

I pointed out 5 states do all of their elections by mail. It's not what anyone is telling me...it's the truth.

If Ignorance is bliss, you'd be orgasmic at this point.

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt.

Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.

Almost every western / free nation in the world has OUTLAWED / BANNED the process of Mail-In ballot voting for the EXACT criminal / election fraud reasons we saw and are still seeing revealed in this election. The other day an African nation Rep gave an interview in which he said countries of the world are laughing at and mocking the US for the DISASTER this last election was, about how Democrats allowed and counted truck-loads of ballots shipped from one state to another (NY-to-Pa), how DEAD people, out-of-state, and even voters whose residence listed were not even residents were counted... We and the obvious criminal debacle the world just saw are the laughing stock of 3rd-World nations....

....but Democrats and snowflakes LOVE it......

We are the laughing stock because people are amazed at how Trump can get away with what he is trying to pull.

No, we are the laughing because we have such horrible voter security where signatures aren't validated in PA and people don't even need an ID to vote. That is ludicrous for a 1st world country. Most 3rd world countries are far more secure. Democrats want to maintain the status quo or even make it less secure. We all know why that is.

Our voter security is fine. There is no evidence signatures were not checked. The trouble with IDs is that they are about suppressing votes. We know what this is all about. Voter suppression because Republicans are no longer capable of moving beyond white males.
How does requiring an ID suppress votes?
How does an ID work with mail-in ballots?
It doesn't. That's why mail-in ballots should be illegal
Too bad for you that's never going to happen.

LOL...

I pointed out 5 states do all of their elections by mail. It's not what anyone is telling me...it's the truth.

Thank you for going out of your way to prove my point. The far-left media told you there were FIVE STATES that do their elections by mail. AND STILL, after these posts, you STILL do not know the difference. Ignorance is bliss, is it not?

Once again, for your convenience.

Do you know the difference between the process used by Oregon and other states mailing ballots to everyone registered to vote?

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt.

Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.

I agree that Absentee Ballots should be the only acceptable mail-in ballots. I do believe that they should require the signature and seal of a Notary Public as well. Absentee ballots should be processed starting on Election Day in a secure location and be required to be completed by the time voting closes.

NO

And ballot harvesting needs to be banned as well.
Well, in CA there was no way they were going to get it banned, so, the State GOP carefully read the law, and then in addition to the ballot boxes that the Dems were putting in Union halls, the GOP was putting ballot boxes in Churches and Gun Shops. The state AG sent them a letter ordering them to stop claiming that they were violating the law and committing "fraud". They rechecked the law, and told the AG to stuff it, he was free to take them to court, which he did, and the Judge handed him his head. The GOP continued on, and flipped 3 seats back that the Dems stole in the last election, and not ONE GOP ballot has been disqualified as "fraud".

The margins were pretty close, too. One flipped seat the margin was 8,000 votes. Another was 4,000 and another was 1500 votes.

One seat they held was won by 333 votes.

So, this was well worth the effort.

No.

No.
That's not a response worth reading.

JUNK MAIL voting is the correct term for it because uninformed people think Absentee Ballot and Mail in ballots are the same.
THEY ARE NOT!
I've voted absentee often because the state I'm in allows over 65.
BUT the process requires I make a request for absentee, get a form, I fill out and SIGN the form and then I get a ballot which after
voting I stick into an envelope and sign the envelope and then put into an official mailing envelope and mail. Thus my signature is verified for the request and compared to the inside envelope. Extremely foolproof and has worked successfully.
BUT JUNK MAIL voting is ballots are sent to addresses on the voting registration, regardless of the fact that 10% of Americans move
every year! So in 4 years it's possible 40% of the registered voters roll have MOVED.
Yet the JUNK MAIL still sends and the recipient who in most cases is ignorant they are breaking a law sign and return the ballot!
NO chain of custody there!
Hence the millions of possible "mail harvesting", fraudulent signatures that JUNK MAIL voting encourages!

LOL...

Thank you for going out of your way to prove my point. The far-left media told you there were FIVE STATES that do their elections by mail. AND STILL, after these posts, you STILL do not know the difference. Ignorance is bliss, is it not?

It wasn't far-left media...it was www.ballotpedia.org.

LOL...

You STILL refuse to answer the simple question I posed to you meaning, you demand to remain ignorant and post "misleading" information. Why?

Last edited:

No.

Why not? What safeguards do you believe should be in place to assure that the ballot is mailed to a live person, living in the state and is the same person who signed the registration form? Also, assurance that the ballot is not being mailed to a person who has moved out of state.

LOL...

You STILL refuse to answer the simple question I posed to you meaning, you demand to remain ignorant and post "misleading" information. Why?

What difference would you like to highlight?

JUNK MAIL voting is the correct term for it because uninformed people think Absentee Ballot and Mail in ballots are the same.
THEY ARE NOT!
BUT the process requires I make a request for absentee, get a form, I fill out and SIGN the form and then I get a ballot which after
voting I stick into an envelope and sign the envelope and then put into an official mailing envelope and mail. Thus my signature is verified for the request and compared to the inside envelope. Extremely foolproof and has worked successfully.
BUT JUNK MAIL voting is ballots are sent to addresses on the voting registration, regardless of the fact that 10% of Americans move
every year! So in 4 years it's possible 40% of the registered voters roll have MOVED.
Yet the JUNK MAIL still sends and the recipient who in most cases is ignorant they are breaking a law sign and return the ballot!
Hence the millions of possible "mail harvesting", fraudulent signatures that JUNK MAIL voting encourages!

Operative word being "possible"

Five states do nothing but mail ballots to every registered voter. Nobody has ever made an issue about the legitimacy of their elections...no massive fraud has been uncovered. There were something like 8,000 losers on 11/3/20. Only one orange man is screaming that there is fraud.

Leave it up to the states. Republican's in those swing states should follow Texas and Florida and count the early and mail in ballots as they arrive. Had they done that the old Trumpybear wouldn't have been able to fool as many of his flock as he did!

Leave it up to the States, but their elections should be valid for federal seats.

If Hawaii decided the will only let natives vote, the fed can reject their electors.

Indeed if they stipulated only native islanders would receive ballot it would be appropriate for the Feds to sue them to change it. But they didn't. All eligible voter received a ballot

The State of Hawaii passed Act 136, SLH 2019, implementing elections by mail beginning with the 2020 Elections.

All properly registered voters will automatically receive a mail ballot packet approximately 18 days prior to the election.

Along with lots and lots of ineligible------------and those who made copies to vote multiple times.

Tighten the election laws--must show id, must show proof of residency, must show proof of citizenship and age....death penalty for those involved in mass fraud.

THEY ARE NOT!

Five states do nothing but mail ballots to every registered voter. Nobody has ever made an issue about the legitimacy of their elections...no massive fraud has been uncovered. There were something like 8,000 losers on 11/3/20. Only one orange man is screaming that there is fraud.
They do "ABSENTEE Voting" mailing... a very very big distinction from JUNK MAIL voting which I guess you don't grasp!
I don't know what 5 states you are alluding to but I've lived in FL/TX both "ABSENTEE voting" which has had NO Issues.
BUT JUNK MAIL states have problems like this in GA:
  • 2,506 felons illegally voted
  • 66,248 under 18 registered to vote
  • 2,423 weren’t registered at all
  • 1,043 used a PO Box
  • 4,926 voted past the registration date
  • 10,315 died before the election
  • 395 voted in two states
  • 15,700 moved out of state before the election
  • 40,279 changed county and didn’t re-register to vote
  • 143,835 illegal votes in Georgia.
  • Biden Total votes: 2,473,707
  • Trump 2,461,779
  • or a difference of 11,928 So something totally unfair here!

THEY ARE NOT!

They do "ABSENTEE Voting" mailing... a very very big distinction from JUNK MAIL voting which I guess you don't grasp!
I don't know what 5 states you are alluding to but I've lived in FL/TX both "ABSENTEE voting" which has had NO Issues.
  • 1,043 used a PO Box
  • Trump 2,461,779

Liberals are more aware of the distinction between Absentee Ballot and Mail In Ballot they pushed for this year that you rightly noted as more “junk mail” voting.

Your post isn't correct.

You want it to be but facts just don't back you up.

Most of the nation did a satisfactory to a good job in mail in voting.

My state and a few others are 100% mail in voting.

Guess what? We all got A ratings on our elections.

The states that wanted to do a good job with mail in or absentee voting did do a good job. The few that didn't want to do a good job, didn't. Only 8 states had problems with mail in voting. All but 2 of the states that didn't do a good job were red trump states.

Mail in voting bypasses the voting suppression schemes the conservatives do to prevent minorities and young people from voting. So because this election a record amount of people voted by mail and trump lost, you want to do away with it.

Guess what? You are no one. You don't matter. What you want doesn't matter. You don't make any rules on mail in voting or rules on anything. Those who do make those rules don't even know you exist much less give a rat's ass what you want.

Mail in voting will continue and I hope more people do it to avoid all the republican schemes to prevent them from voting.

You don't like it? Too bad. Deal with it.

Loser.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 6.50.45 AM.png

THEY ARE NOT!

• 1,043 used a PO Box
  • Trump 2,461,779

Define "junk mail voting"....If you mean "mail a ballot to every registered voter"....that is what they do.

Forum List

Back