Should middle school students be allowed to wear leggings at school?

Should leggings be allowed to be worn as pants in public middle schools?

• Yes

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
In today's world where teachers and students actually have AFFAIRS (as pathetic as that is), then it is only appropriate that they should all have to wear uniforms. School shouldn't be a fashion show anyways. All of that takes away from the learning environment and is nothing but a big distraction.

That happened in yesterday's world, too. Just nobody snitched back then. :rolleyes:

Nah, I think people had more ethics and more class back in the olden days.

Well, yes, but things still happened. :eusa_whistle:

I know the names and the faces..and the boobies.

Or you fantasized about knowing such things anyways. Lol!

No..real life. Apparently that teacher had some issues. She also had an incredible body. I wasn't involved, yet I know what happened.

Here is a picture of an ACTUAL 4th grade teacher, taking selfies while in the classroom. She's looking like she's ready for the club, not the classroom!

teacher-bae-patrice-brown-photos-600x375.jpg

You should have seen the 80s. :eek:

That's tame.

How about braless low-cut leotard top?

Blue sheer chiffon dress. Man, that teacher was pretty. She was a real teacher, though. No hanky-panky there, and you better behave.

I've never had an attractive teacher, except for one, but she wasn't trashy at all. She always maintained a professional demeanor and dressed conservatively. Anyways, these types of accounts just bolsters my argument for having both teachers and students wear uniforms. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever why any teacher has to dress "sexy" for school, while working with a classroom full of kids.

In today's world where teachers and students actually have AFFAIRS (as pathetic as that is), then it is only appropriate that they should all have to wear uniforms. School shouldn't be a fashion show anyways. All of that takes away from the learning environment and is nothing but a big distraction.

That happened in yesterday's world, too. Just nobody snitched back then. :rolleyes:

No..real life. Apparently that teacher had some issues. She also had an incredible body. I wasn't involved, yet I know what happened.

Yes, I remember little boys who made up all kinds of farfetched stories as well. :D

I think it is probably VERY rare for any very attractive female to be sexually attracted to a little boy in any scenario. Lol. However, it does happen on that rare occasion. That doesn't mean the little boys aren't thinking about HER in a sexual way though, and that is why a dress code at school is appropriate, IMO. Kids are too easily distracted, especially boys when they reach a certain age. Not too much stimuli please! :D

Yes, I remember little boys who made up all kinds of farfetched stories as well. :D

No, really Chris, this did happen. It was never really exposed, like nowadays, but it kinda was, you know? She left the school.

No, really Chris, this did happen.

If everyone who claimed this was telling the truth, then almost ALL female teachers would be in jail! :D Come on now, you believe the stories your 12-year-old buddies told you?

I remember hearing all kinds of silly stories from young boys, about their teachers, about their peers, about their peers' mothers! :lol:

If everyone who claimed this was telling the truth, then almost ALL female teachers would be in jail! :D Come on now, you believe the stories your 12-year-old buddies told you?

More than 12. 15-16. Yes, yes I do about that. I know many things. I really don't want to say why, just that I do, and have good reason.

More than 12. 15-16. Yes, yes I do about that. I know many things. I really don't want to say why, just that I do, and have good reason.

Oh okay then. Totally believable. :p

I agree, Ascelpias, if all students AND teachers must abide by a strict uniform code.
Not teachers. Teachers may have a dress code, but they shouldn't wear uniforms.
Teachers should have uniforms to set the standard.

Fashion and design and competition among the teachers is unacceptable just as it is among the students.
BULLSHIT. You are wrong. Teachers are not competing with how they dress. They are educated professional people who set a standard for the young. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EDUCATION OR BEING A TEACHER. Give it up.
You are angry, because you know I am right. Teachers do compete in how they dress. Serving on two school boards (once as a President) among other educational activities, I certainly know what I am talking about.

The verbal violence of your answer gives you away.

I agree, Ascelpias, if all students AND teachers must abide by a strict uniform code.

Fashion and design and competition among the teachers is unacceptable just as it is among the students.
BULLSHIT. You are wrong. Teachers are not competing with how they dress. They are educated professional people who set a standard for the young. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EDUCATION OR BEING A TEACHER. Give it up.

Most are, but some aren't. There have been quite a few too many cases of teachers being at least inappropriate with their students, or vice versa. They need to have rules and regulations as well.

Teachers having sexual relations with students isn't common, and it is not the atmosphere of schools these days. It is extraordinarily rare. "In fall 2017, about 50.7 million students will attend public elementary and secondary schools in America." How many events in 2017 involving students and teachers being sexually involved did you hear about? Even if it were 100, which it probably wasn't anywhere near, 100 would be 0.0002% of 50 million. It's a very small pecentage. So, please, have some common sense: there is no environment where teachers are having sex with students, and teachers are not wearing provocative clothing to work.

You are angry, because you know I am right. Teachers do compete in how they dress. Serving on two school boards (once as a President) among other educational activities, I certainly know what I am talking about.

The verbal violence of your answer gives you away.
You are NOT right; you are being a fucking idiot.

Teachers haveing sexual relations with students isn't common and it is not the atmosphere of schools these days. It is extraordinarily rare. "In fall 2017, about 50.7 million students will attend public elementary and secondary schools in America." How many events in 2017 involving students and teachers being sexually involved did you hear about? Even if it were 100, which it probably wasn't anywhere near. 100 would be 0.0002% of 50 million. It's a very small pecentage. So, please, have some common sense: there is no environment where teachers are having sex with students, and teachers are not wearing provocative clothing to work.

I agree that it isn't common, but one time is one time too many. Besides that, middle school aged boys are very easily distracted by women, whether it be her legs, her breasts, whatever. Geesh, even full grown men are that way a lot of times! I don't see why anyone would be against uniforms in school. I think it would make for a more productive learning environment. There are a LOT more teachers in the world nowadays because there are more people in general, and unfortunately a lot of people have no class, no couth and no ethics.

Most are, but some aren't. There have been quite a few too many cases of teachers being at least inappropriate with their students, or vice versa. They need to have rules and regulations as well.
You only hear about the bad events in the news. It skews ones understanding of reality. We hear about things nowadays because there is such extensive media coverage. There were/are 50.7 million kids in public schools; how many of these events have your heard about this year?

Teachers haveing sexual relations with students isn't common and it is not the atmosphere of schools these days. It is extraordinarily rare. "In fall 2017, about 50.7 million students will attend public elementary and secondary schools in America." How many events in 2017 involving students and teachers being sexually involved did you hear about? Even if it were 100, which it probably wasn't anywhere near. 100 would be 0.0002% of 50 million. It's a very small pecentage. So, please, have some common sense: there is no environment where teachers are having sex with students, and teachers are not wearing provocative clothing to work.

I agree that it isn't common, but one time is one time too many. Besides that, middle school aged boys are very easily distracted by women, whether it be her legs, her breasts, whatever. Geesh, even full grown men are that way a lot of times! I don't see why anyone would be against uniforms in school. I think it would make for a more productive learning environment. There are a LOT more teachers in the world nowadays because there are more people in general, and unfortunately a lot of people have no class, no couth and no ethics.
Teachers are not children. Get that through your head. Are you required to wear a uniform to work? Do you have a master's degree or better? Do you really think it is appropropriate to humiliate professionals with university degrees by making them wear uniforms to work? Only Americans think that way. Incredible. When is the abuse of teachers in America going to stop?

I don't know, but it happens FAR too often, as far as I'm concerned. Teachers should have a line that they don't cross, but they do cross it. They are not some special super humans. They are just regular people, and sometimes they are strange, obviously.

Teachers are not children. Get that through your head. Are you required to wear a uniform to work? Do you have a master's degree or better? Do you really think it is appropropriate to humiliate professionals with university degrees by making them wear uniforms to work? Only Americans think that way. Incredible. When is the abuse of teachers in America going to stop?

YES. For some (many actually) jobs you are required to wear a uniform! Are you serious?

ABUSE of teachers? Holy shit lady. Get a grip. :uhh:

Forum List

Back