Should Muller's investigation include Trump's financial history?

Sorry about the link.......

But, YES......If its a foregone conclusion that Russia wanted Trump to win (and not Hillary) can be partially explained by Putin's hatred of Hillary (she de-legitimized Putin's last election)......But a more important conclusion arises as to WHY the Kremlin would have wanted Trump and risked quite a bit to get that job done through its very effective hacking and the ensuing propaganda......

There is no evidence of any hacking.
Says no intellligence officer anywhere.
Interesting you're stilll carrying around this lie.

Those officers are Obama's political hacks. Now there's some hacking.
Still Laughing at your idiocy that these lifers are " Obama's hacks."
Roflmao

Brennan, Clapper, Comey.........LOL
While ignoring the hundred others.
You really suck at this debate thing.

I've got a better question. Why hasn't there been a special investigation into the Clinton Foundation Money Laundering Scheme which has never had a single audit and has been protected by the very agencies / people who should have called for an investigation! What I see is a diversion being led by the very people who have a history of protecting criminals while accusing the innocent!

It isn't as if there isn't a money trail to follow. The last known words from Seth Rich was .....follow the money! Considering that Haiti publicly outed Clinton Foundation as robbing the poorest of their poor of over 1 billion dollars in money donations allocated to them, I'd say it is high time we get to the bottom of this. Why are we allowing these people to falsely accuse the very man who is capable of exposing the real corruption and putting them all on trial!
What does the Clinton foundation have to do with Trump? Hopefully the trump foundation will also be investigated.
Everything. The wrong person is being investigated. It should be Hillary Clinton and her husband. This is nothing more than a diversion to keep the spotlight off the real criminals. The same ones that President Trump said he would go after once elected. The American people are not stupid. We see what is going on here.
"Clinton Foundation Is Charity Fraud Of Epic Proportions", Analyst Charges In Stunning Takedown | Zero Hedge
If only she'd have won! All the investigations not going on. Pity.
You never saw an investigation like this during the Obama years.

I've got a better question. Why hasn't there been a special investigation into the Clinton Foundation Money Laundering Scheme which has never had a single audit and has been protected by the very agencies / people who should have called for an investigation! What I see is a diversion being led by the very people who have a history of protecting criminals while accusing the innocent!

It isn't as if there isn't a money trail to follow. The last known words from Seth Rich was .....follow the money! Considering that Haiti publicly outed Clinton Foundation as robbing the poorest of their poor of over 1 billion dollars in money donations allocated to them, I'd say it is high time we get to the bottom of this. Why are we allowing these people to falsely accuse the very man who is capable of exposing the real corruption and putting them all on trial!
What does the Clinton foundation have to do with Trump? Hopefully the trump foundation will also be investigated.
Everything. The wrong person is being investigated. It should be Hillary Clinton and her husband. This is nothing more than a diversion to keep the spotlight off the real criminals. The same ones that President Trump said he would go after once elected. The American people are not stupid. We see what is going on here.
How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians
"Clinton Foundation Is Charity Fraud Of Epic Proportions", Analyst Charges In Stunning Takedown | Zero Hedge
So what hasn't Trump gone after the Clintons ? He has had 6 months to do something, anything. Is it possible that he is lying to you once again?
He promised to " lock her up."
Yet another lying pledge.
These Trump whores have had to use lube while Trump is giving it to them from the backside..

If only she'd have won! All the investigations not going on. Pity.
You never saw an investigation like this during the Obama years.
You never see investigations like this in Russia either. Dictatorships don't permit it. Which makes it even more ridiculous when Trumpies say " Russia is a democracy."
Simpletons.

So what hasn't Trump gone after the Clintons ? He has had 6 months to do something, anything. Is it possible that he is lying to you once again?
These Trump whores have had to use lube while Trump is giving it to them from the backside..
Its getting harder and harder to list each and every Trump lie. The list is longer every day.

As it relates to the alleged Russian meddling in the election, I don't have a problem with it. What I have a problem with are now Mueller's team leaking all over the place.

I thought Mueller was all high and mighty and he'd never ever do that. Hell's bells he can't or won't contain the leaks.

This is bullshit and I really hope the leakers ALL of them get to wear orange real quick.

tinydancer

Link to leaks from the Mueller team.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Accusing the innocent (President Donald Trump) in order to protect the guilty (Hillary and Bill Clinton and their money laundering Clinton foundation). It's a very sad day for America.

Personally, I don't think it matters.

The investigation is all a distraction for the mindless sheeple and a Sword of Damocles over Trump's head.

Trump is not in charge just like Obama was not in charge, Bush was not in charge, etc....They are all just figureheads.

The actual POWER in this country is the held by the US Military/security complex. The total budget of the US military/security complex has been estimated at $1.1 trillion, a figure that is 70% of Russia’s estimated 2017 GDP. Think about how big that number is!! It is larger than the GDP of Mexico and Turkey. It is 45% of the GDP of France or England, and 32% of the GDP of Germany.

There are 195 countries in the world. Only 14 of them have A Gross Domestic Product larger than the budget of the US military/security complex. FOURTEEN!!! But Russian is a threat? Nigga please......:rofl:

So who gives a fuck if they investigate Trump's personal finances? It won't mean a thing. So long as Trump keeps making war around the world, his job is safe.

Eisenhower nailed it 56 years ago.....14 minutes of prescient wisdom.

Its getting harder and harder to list each and every Trump lie. The list is longer every day.
What's getting more difficult is your ability to justify what is being done to President Trump. Because there is no justification for it.

What's getting more difficult is your ability to justify what is being done to President Trump. Because there is no justification for it.
How do you know there is no justification. Are you privy to the details of the investigation?

As it relates to the alleged Russian meddling in the election, I don't have a problem with it. What I have a problem with are now Mueller's team leaking all over the place.

Besides FOX telling YOU that Mueller's team is "leaking" information....Where the hell are you basing your stupidity on?

Fox contributor baselessly claims special counsel Robert Mueller is leaking to the press

Fox contributor baselessly claims special counsel Robert Mueller is leaking to the press

I don't expect tinydancer to answer but we were recently talking about that have been no leaks from Mueller or his team. tinydancer - Please tell me. What did I miss?

tinydancer has often said her posts were not posted by her and that others use her name. The likelihood of her being hacked is directly related to how much booze and drugs she's ingested ...

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Accusing the innocent (President Donald Trump) in order to protect the guilty (Hillary and Bill Clinton and their money laundering Clinton foundation). It's a very sad day for America.
Can you prove Clinton money laundering?
There is more than enough evidence to launch an investigation. Of course the list of people who have gone missing or died mysteriously before being able to appear and testify about what they know keeps growing. I think the better question might be can we find someone willing to investigate them? Yes. Which is why Mueller and Clinton's lawyers are going after him before he can do it.

Can you prove Clinton money laundering?
There is more than enough evidence to launch an investigation. Of course the list of people who have gone missing or died mysteriously before being able to appear and testify about what they know keeps growing. I think the better question might be can we find someone willing to investigate them? Yes. Which is why Mueller and Clinton's lawyers are going after him before he can do it.
What is your "evidence". Why has Trump done nothing about it?

How do you know there is no justification. Are you privy to the details of the investigation?
Anyone can see what is going on here. This is not rocket science.

Anyone can see what is going on here. This is not rocket science.
Once again can you prove that Trump is being unfairly investigated?

I'm including on this thread the letter that appointed Muller as special counsel and the scope of Mueller directives stated in that letter.....mindful that Rosenstein IS a Trump appointee.....

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf

Not according to the authority given to him by the letter. The investigation is into any campaign activities related to coordination with the Russians, anything outside the campaign is beyond the scope of his authority.

I'm including on this thread the letter that appointed Muller as special counsel and the scope of Mueller directives stated in that letter.....mindful that Rosenstein IS a Trump appointee.....

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf

Not according to the authority given to him by the letter. The investigation is into any campaign activities related to coordination with the Russians, anything outside the campaign is beyond the scope of his authority.

Thats completely untrue. Read the entire scope of Mueller authority. He is able to investigate anything that comes along.

Forum List

Back