Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi be forced to resign for their role in false Impeachment Charges?

• Yes

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Nadler and Schiff only should resign

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pelosi and Nadler only should resign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schiff and Pelosi should resign

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I'd prefer they be censured for ignoring the AG's findings

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • The Leftist Press who printed the lies should be held accountable with 6-month printing suspension

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • My explanation in post below because None of the answers would fit what I think

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cannot answer with available information

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.

Comrade; for us to accept your claim we must accept the premise that there is no law other than serve the party. We must acquiesce to the notion that you have already defeated us and ended the Constitution that you so bitterly hate.

Because you traitors demand there is no law, investigating Trump for 3 years is fine, but Trump investigating Quid Pro Joe Biden is the worst thing evah. Quid Pro Joe is on YouTube bragging about how he blackmailed Ukraine to stop the investigation into his son, but that's fine - he serves the party. Trump suggests that these open crimes be investigated and you traitors demand he be impeached.

It's Orwellian, like living under Stalin, but ONLY if we let you scum get away with it.
Why can't you understand that Trump tried to extort an investigation out of the Ukrainians and then his worried staff tried to cover up the whole thing? Their actions surrounding the phone call in question show that they know it was a bad thing and now you do too.

Trump was investigated though the proper channels according to the law and his defensive actions were those of a guilty man. In the case of the phone call he has admitted guilt and turned over the evidence of that guilt. The appropriate actions must be taken if only to keep him from further election tampering.

Is it genetic or did some teacher drum how to misconstrue and twist words to fit your sick agenda into your weak mind?

Your support for Don Rump is noted.

I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.

Comrade; for us to accept your claim we must accept the premise that there is no law other than serve the party. We must acquiesce to the notion that you have already defeated us and ended the Constitution that you so bitterly hate.

Because you traitors demand there is no law, investigating Trump for 3 years is fine, but Trump investigating Quid Pro Joe Biden is the worst thing evah. Quid Pro Joe is on YouTube bragging about how he blackmailed Ukraine to stop the investigation into his son, but that's fine - he serves the party. Trump suggests that these open crimes be investigated and you traitors demand he be impeached.

It's Orwellian, like living under Stalin, but ONLY if we let you scum get away with it.
Why can't you understand that Trump tried to extort an investigation out of the Ukrainians and then his worried staff tried to cover up the whole thing? Their actions surrounding the phone call in question show that they know it was a bad thing and now you do too.

Trump was investigated though the proper channels according to the law and his defensive actions were those of a guilty man. In the case of the phone call he has admitted guilt and turned over the evidence of that guilt. The appropriate actions must be taken if only to keep him from further election tampering.

Is it genetic or did some teacher drum how to misconstrue and twist words to fit your sick agenda into your weak mind?
It must be frustrating to feel the need to defend Trump and yet have nothing to say.

You keep forgetting we have the transcript. And there is nothing there. Trump violated no law. Investigate away. It'll turn out just like the Mueller investigation. Meanwhile the DOJ will keep looking into the corruption of the Dems. You know that's what all of this is about. Distraction from what the Dems were involved in.

Just in case any of the Stalinists are having trouble finding that transcript;

Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document

The Communists seem to think that the answer when they are exposed as filthy liars is to just lie harder.

tulsi is just a body to muddy up the waters & siphon off votes. flirt with you? lol.... leftist? lol.... i bet i've voted for more (R)s then you could ever vote for a (D). as for military service - that is not a necessary pre req for the presidency.

just ask yer capt bone spur.

Search Twitter - #notyoutulsi

Lie much Playtex Maxi?

You're FAR to the left of Pol Pot. I've voted for two democrats in my life. One when I was young and dumb, Jerry Brown in 1974, and one because the Peoples Republic of California ended free and fair elections, making Loretta Sanchez the only rational choice with Kamel toe Harris the other choice.

You've never voted for a Republican in any major race.

lol... you know not of which you speak little basket dweller.

want some names? phil giordano... joe santopetro ... john rowland... jody rell - all republicans.

i voted for ralph nader in 2000 against gore & my own state senator.... just to name a few.

funny how they all turned out to become CONvicted criminals after being voted into office (except for governor rell )

go google the first one...lol.....

Of course you voted for Nader, you're a Communist.

So, you've lied for years. Each time we expose your lies and your treason, you just lie some more. This lie about the Ukraine, exposed by facts at Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document is just a rehash of the "Russian Collusion" lie that you spewed for years.

You Communists are just fucking liars, even when the facts are shoved in your face, you keep lying.

You're pathological, sociopaths.

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.
Actually Joe Biden broke the law, not President Trump

ummm no - we do NOT have the transcript. what was released was a memo. full unedited transcripts do not have ellipses. those are the little 'dots' after a sentence; that means there is more written - but was omitted from the viewer. that's why if you read it or it was read to you, there wasn't always a cohesive flow because one sentence may 'trail off' before the start of the next one.

the full transcript is hiding, most likely in the super duper classified 'vault' where only the most sensitive national security intel is kept.

You Stalinists are such fucking liars.

Even when facts are shoved in your ugly little faces, you keep on lying.

[

The democrats are Stalinists and go by Stalinist law. They hate the Constitution and work every day to destroy it. The ONLY law they recognize is "Serve the party and further it's power."

Taking bribes, using taxpayer money to blackmail foreign governments as Biden did, murdering opponents like Mob Boss Hillary, none of that breaks the only law that they follow.

Trump EXPOSING Biden though, that is a violation of their sacred law.

So, you've lied for years. Each time we expose your lies and your treason, you just lie some more. This lie about the Ukraine, exposed by facts at Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document is just a rehash of the "Russian Collusion" lie that you spewed for years.

You Communists are just fucking liars, even when the facts are shoved in your face, you keep lying.

There are many transcripts. Your Rump news chose just the one that isn't damning. Nice try, cupcake.

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.

Joe Biden did exactly what his President sent him there to do. And he also had the support of almost every western country in his actions as well. Of course you would find that you don't like his actions since it curtails the corruption from Russia. You call everyone else Communists. Well, cupcake, you are much closer to a communist than we are.

Rump broke the law. Sit back and enjoy the ride, cupcake.

There are many transcripts. Your Rump news chose just the one that isn't damning. Nice try, cupcake.

There is one official transcript based on the intelligence officers monitoring the call. Why do you communists take sides against our intelligence agencies?

You are a pathological liar, simple truth. You have the transcripts, but still lie, because your goal is to undo the Trump election. You Stalinist pigs have thrown a 3 year temper tantrum because the commoners defied their masters, even AFTER the fascist press told us we were required for vote for Hillary.

ummm no - we do NOT have the transcript. what was released was a memo. full unedited transcripts do not have ellipses. those are the little 'dots' after a sentence; that means there is more written - but was omitted from the viewer. that's why if you read it or it was read to you, there wasn't always a cohesive flow because one sentence may 'trail off' before the start of the next one.

the full transcript is hiding, most likely in the super duper classified 'vault' where only the most sensitive national security intel is kept.

lol... & now for the truth.
Full Document: Trump’s Call With the Ukrainian President
By THE NEW YORK TIMES UPDATED 9:23 p.m. ET on Sept. 25, 2019

The White House released this document on Wednesday, showing a July call between President Trump and Volodymyr Zelensky, the president of Ukraine. The document warned its contents were “not a verbatim transcript.” Read our story about Mr. Trump’s call.

it's all highlighted for you too - you poorly educated trump monkey.

The White House released this document on Wednesday, showing a July call between President Trump and Volodymyr Zelensky, the president of Ukraine. The document warned its contents were “not a verbatim transcript.” Read our story about Mr. Trump’s call.

rofl;

Dumbass fucking commie. So dishonest and such a fucking liar.

Stupid fuck, the transcripts were from 6 intelligence sources. Were they all lying?

Stupid traitor...

This is faker fake bullshit than the Russia butt probe, or what happened to Kav. The stooges should be kicked out. They would never resign. Reality check says, this garbage will continue indefinitely for the next five years. I’m voting for Don again in 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Biden did exactly what his President sent him there to do.

Potentate, dumbfuck.

So Obamugabe sent Quid Pro Joe over to blackmail the Ukraine into firing the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden?

You Communists are such corrupt scum.

And he also had the support of almost every western country in his actions as well. Of course you would find that you don't like his actions since it curtails the corruption from Russia. You call everyone else Communists. Well, cupcake, you are much closer to a communist than we are.

Yes, you Stalinist traitor fucks said that, but it turned out to be another fucking lie. You piles of shit tend to lie.

rofl;

Dumbass fucking commie. So dishonest and such a fucking liar.

Stupid fuck, the transcripts were from 6 intelligence sources. Were they all lying?

Stupid traitor...

lol... you really suck at trying to come across as if you know wtf you are talking about.

THIS was written BY THEM on that very NON transcript.

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

https://s.wsj.net/public/resources/...rainetranscript09.2019.pdf?mod=article_inline

not to mention the NON transcript in my previous post HIGHLIGHTS the ellipses. there is no debate on this, facts are facts.

dipshit.

tulsi is just a body to muddy up the waters & siphon off votes. flirt with you? lol.... leftist? lol.... i bet i've voted for more (R)s then you could ever vote for a (D). as for military service - that is not a necessary pre req for the presidency.

just ask yer capt bone spur.

Search Twitter - #notyoutulsi

Lie much Playtex Maxi?

You're FAR to the left of Pol Pot. I've voted for two democrats in my life. One when I was young and dumb, Jerry Brown in 1974, and one because the Peoples Republic of California ended free and fair elections, making Loretta Sanchez the only rational choice with Kamel toe Harris the other choice.

You've never voted for a Republican in any major race.

lol... you know not of which you speak little basket dweller.

want some names? phil giordano... joe santopetro ... john rowland... jody rell - all republicans.

i voted for ralph nader in 2000 against gore & my own state senator.... just to name a few.

funny how they all turned out to become CONvicted criminals after being voted into office (except for governor rell )

go google the first one...lol.....

Of course you voted for Nader, you're a Communist.

it was a protest vote, dummy. i bet you are still a W. fan aren'tcha? & i noticed you didn't mention the actual REPUBLICAN criminals................... all spent time & the pedophile is still behind bars.

Potentate, dumbfuck.

So Obamugabe sent Quid Pro Joe over to blackmail the Ukraine into firing the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden?

And he also had the support of almost every western country in his actions as well. Of course you would find that you don't like his actions since it curtails the corruption from Russia. You call everyone else Communists. Well, cupcake, you are much closer to a communist than we are.

Yes, you Stalinist traitor fucks said that, but it turned out to be another fucking lie. You piles of shit tend to lie.

Potentate, dumbfuck.

Sorry, he sent Biden to get a Prosecutor fired that was NOT investigating anyone. The replacement Prosecutor started actually investigating everyone like his job required. And if Hunter Biden would have been breaking the Ukrainian Laws, Hunter would have been investigated as well. Your Story falls apart pretty quick.

Once again, your "Hey, look over there" is noted. Rump is guilty as sin in blackmailing Ukraine with funds that they should have received without delay. Rump used those funds to try and get dirt on Biden by delaying them. Only after he was bagged for it did he release those funds. Rump was caught with both of his tiny hands and his fat ass in the cookie jar. And then he was caught trying to cover it up. What's worse, after he was bagged, he tried the same routine with the Chinese. Asians are a different breed of People and feel insulted. What Rump did was to set the Trade Talks back a few steps. Had the Chinese cooperated they would have lost face. Instead, Rump lost face with the Chinese. I don't expect you to understand this since you can only think like a Mad Dog. And Rump lost more support in the Senate and the GOP lately.

It's going to be a fun train wreck.....er.......ride.

Forum List

Back