Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi be forced to resign for their role in false Impeachment Charges?

• Yes

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Nadler and Schiff only should resign

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pelosi and Nadler only should resign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schiff and Pelosi should resign

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I'd prefer they be censured for ignoring the AG's findings

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • The Leftist Press who printed the lies should be held accountable with 6-month printing suspension

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • My explanation in post below because None of the answers would fit what I think

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cannot answer with available information

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.

Name the laws, dumbass!

Do me a favor though, list the actual laws and the vidence that you have that her violated that law.

I won't wait. because you will either pot your typical bullshit or deflect to another tack!

I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.
You and your fellow Democrats can't name a law that was broken by President Trump, because President Donald Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's Report said so. Not one of you created an "AG Liar" thread, because the Attorney General did not lie in his report, either.
Let me straighten you out on something. Before anyone can definitively say a law has been broken an investigation has to happen. What we have now are allegations credible enough to investigate and serious enough for it to be done as an impeachment inquiry. This is not Russia where leaders can just call someone a criminal and it then have the force of law. Due process is being followed here.

You mean the due process by which Republicans are not allowed to subpoena records or compel testimony? That due process that Nasty Pelousy refuses to vote on an impeachment inquiry?

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.
The Federal Government was an organized crime syndicate while Obama was president.
The Clintons are heading another crime syndicate which is involved in pedophilia, child-sex trafficking, harvesting of human organs and other body parts, a result of their overseeing the clean-up in Haiti. China is committing genocide, putting Muslims into concentration camps, murdering them and harvesting their body parts and selling them on the market. This insane practice has been going on everywhere that the global elitists have been involved.

If you wonder why Democrats are involved....it's because there is big-money involved here. It's also part of the Save The Planet initiative. They usually hold meetings in Switzerland.....the same country Greta Thunberg comes from. She's been heading their campaign to save the planet along with George Soros and his paid handlers. The minor detail they neglect to mention is that a very large portion of the Earth's population needs to be eliminated to make it all possible. China, Muslim countries, and the Clinton Foundation are doing their part to erase 2/3rds of the human race to save the planet.

Links

Who are the secretive Bilderberg Group and are they really the New World Order?

List of Bilderberg participants - Wikipedia

You need to learn the difference in Sweden and Switzerland.

President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.
Trump's day of rage: Profanity, false accusations and a press spat

What say you?

I say that you're repeated the lies, false accusations and slanders of Donald Trump. The Attorney General is on the record as believing that the President has absolute power (not according to the Constitution), and the President cannot be charged with a crime. The DOJ did not review the transcript, and only opined that this was not a campaign finance violation. They did no comment on the illegality of the extortion attempt. Sadly the AG is a partisan hack who is putting the interests of the President ahead of the interests of the American people.

You support a man who lies to you, abuses small children, and is willing to sell out his country for power. But with over 9000 posts in the past year, I strongly suspect that you Russians are thrilled with all of this.

How do you comment on an extortion attempt that never occurred?

Would you like to be charged with rape because you told a young lady that she was attractive and would like to go on a date? That's the same kind of twisted logic you are employing.

Name the laws, dumbass!

Do me a favor though, list the actual laws and the vidence that you have that her violated that law.

I won't wait. because you will either pot your typical bullshit or deflect to another tack!

it's been listed over and over again. You just discount it. Not my problem. Your mental health issues is your own problem. And I can always tell when you have lost an argument. You result to name calling. You lost. Sit back, regroup and pick another fight. You lost this one. Rump is just about well done.

upload_2019-10-8_7-39-2.jpeg

Name the laws, dumbass!

it's been listed over and over again. You just discount it. Not my problem. Your mental health issues is your own problem. And I can always tell when you have lost an argument. You result to name calling. You lost. Sit back, regroup and pick another fight. You lost this one. Rump is just about well done.

View attachment 283483

No, it has NEVER been listed. If you could, you should have linked to it. However, you cannot link to something that does not exist. The reason the Democrats are flailing is they have nothing to base Articles of Impeachment on, simply because Trump has broken no laws.

ummm no - we do NOT have the transcript. what was released was a memo. full unedited transcripts do not have ellipses. those are the little 'dots' after a sentence; that means there is more written - but was omitted from the viewer. that's why if you read it or it was read to you, there wasn't always a cohesive flow because one sentence may 'trail off' before the start of the next one.

the full transcript is hiding, most likely in the super duper classified 'vault' where only the most sensitive national security intel is kept.

You Stalinists are such fucking liars.

Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document

Even when facts are shoved in your ugly little faces, you keep on lying.

lol... & now for the truth.
Full Document: Trump’s Call With the Ukrainian President
By THE NEW YORK TIMES UPDATED 9:23 p.m. ET on Sept. 25, 2019

The White House released this document on Wednesday, showing a July call between President Trump and Volodymyr Zelensky, the president of Ukraine. The document warned its contents were “not a verbatim transcript.” Read our story about Mr. Trump’s call.

Full Document: Trump’s Call With the Ukrainian President

it's all highlighted for you too - you poorly educated trump monkey.

rofl;

Dumbass fucking commie. So dishonest and such a fucking liar.

Stupid fuck, the transcripts were from 6 intelligence sources. Were they all lying?

Stupid traitor...

lol... you really suck at trying to come across as if you know wtf you are talking about.

THIS was written BY THEM on that very NON transcript.

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

https://s.wsj.net/public/resources/...rainetranscript09.2019.pdf?mod=article_inline

not to mention the NON transcript in my previous post HIGHLIGHTS the ellipses. there is no debate on this, facts are facts.

dipshit.

:rofl:

Yeah, six of them, stupid. THEY did not write the disclaimer, the Antisemites of the New York Times did in an effort to UNDERMINE the INTELLIGENCE agencies of the nation.

It is ILLEGAL to record the conversations between heads of states (It's also illegal, treason in fact, to embed spies into the president's staff) so intelligence MONITORS listen in. The TRANSCRIPT is the culmination of the notes of the INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS - SIX OF THEM - who listened.

You pathetic traitors are something else. You lie, you get caught, you double down on your lies, you get humiliated, you lie even more, then you commit treason.

tulsi is just a body to muddy up the waters & siphon off votes. flirt with you? lol.... leftist? lol.... i bet i've voted for more (R)s then you could ever vote for a (D). as for military service - that is not a necessary pre req for the presidency.

just ask yer capt bone spur.

Search Twitter - #notyoutulsi

Lie much Playtex Maxi?

You're FAR to the left of Pol Pot. I've voted for two democrats in my life. One when I was young and dumb, Jerry Brown in 1974, and one because the Peoples Republic of California ended free and fair elections, making Loretta Sanchez the only rational choice with Kamel toe Harris the other choice.

You've never voted for a Republican in any major race.

lol... you know not of which you speak little basket dweller.

want some names? phil giordano... joe santopetro ... john rowland... jody rell - all republicans.

i voted for ralph nader in 2000 against gore & my own state senator.... just to name a few.

funny how they all turned out to become CONvicted criminals after being voted into office (except for governor rell )

go google the first one...lol.....

Of course you voted for Nader, you're a Communist.

it was a protest vote, dummy. i bet you are still a W. fan aren'tcha? & i noticed you didn't mention the actual REPUBLICAN criminals................... all spent time & the pedophile is still behind bars.

Well, that's the difference, isn't it commie? When Republicans commit crimes they are prosecuted. When Stalinists, Hillary, Bob Mendez, Joe Biden, Chinese Spy Dianne Feinstein, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, et al commit crimes, they are above the law.

Because there is really only one law for democrats, serve the party - be loyal.

Sorry, he sent Biden to get a Prosecutor fired that was NOT investigating anyone. The replacement Prosecutor started actually investigating everyone like his job required. And if Hunter Biden would have been breaking the Ukrainian Laws, Hunter would have been investigated as well. Your Story falls apart pretty quick.
:rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol:

:rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol:

If you JUST LIE HARDER...

Quid Pro Joe Biden blackmained Ukraine into firing a prosecutor investigating his son Hunter and the crooked deals of Burisma. That much is simply indisputable - dumbfuck Biden BRAGGED about it to his CFR masters, the real rulers of America.

Once again, your "Hey, look over there" is noted. Rump is guilty as sin in blackmailing Ukraine with funds that they should have received without delay. Rump used those funds to try and get dirt on Biden by delaying them. Only after he was bagged for it did he release those funds. Rump was caught with both of his tiny hands and his fat ass in the cookie jar. And then he was caught trying to cover it up. What's worse, after he was bagged, he tried the same routine with the Chinese. Asians are a different breed of People and feel insulted. What Rump did was to set the Trade Talks back a few steps. Had the Chinese cooperated they would have lost face. Instead, Rump lost face with the Chinese. I don't expect you to understand this since you can only think like a Mad Dog. And Rump lost more support in the Senate and the GOP lately.

It's going to be a fun train wreck.....er.......ride.

:rofl:

The ONLY one who blackmailed Ukraine is Quid Pro Joe. You know, you Stalinists claim that investigating Biden is illegal because he is running for president. So how is it you Marxist thugs are investigating Trump? Isn't he running for president too? Oh, different laws for party members.

I love how you have a "Christine Blasey Ford" character come forward as a "whistle blower" who is actually a CIA operative hand picked by KGB John Brennan and prepped by Adam Schitt and Schmucky Schumer, then embedded in the executive to spy on the president, an act of treason per the Constitution (I know, you're democrats, you don't go by no stinking Constitution) .

But then the story Schitt concocted for the Mole is REFUTED by the actual transcripts. BUT you just keep a stiff upper lip and keep lying. Lying will overcome reality. You are a Communist, the lie is your god, the lie will conquer all...

Last edited:
President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.

What say you?

I say that you're repeated the lies, false accusations and slanders of Donald Trump. The Attorney General is on the record as believing that the President has absolute power (not according to the Constitution), and the President cannot be charged with a crime. The DOJ did not review the transcript, and only opined that this was not a campaign finance violation. They did no comment on the illegality of the extortion attempt. Sadly the AG is a partisan hack who is putting the interests of the President ahead of the interests of the American people.

You support a man who lies to you, abuses small children, and is willing to sell out his country for power. But with over 9000 posts in the past year, I strongly suspect that you Russians are thrilled with all of this.

Would you like to be charged with rape because you told a young lady that she was attractive and would like to go on a date? That's the same kind of twisted logic you are employing.

Where do you come up with such a bullshit analogy?

This is Trump telling the Ukraine that if they want missiles to fight the Russians, Trump wants help with smearing Democrats. He could not be more clear in that assertion.

What say you?

This is Trump telling the Ukraine that if they want missiles to fight the Russians, Trump wants help with smearing Democrats. He could not be more clear in that assertion.

Please quote in the transcripts where he said anything even similar to that. He wanted help in finding out who in the Ukraine was supplying fictitious dirt on him to the Democrats prior to the 2016 election.

Why are you so stupid and then lie to try and hide it?

What say you?

Please quote in the transcripts where he said anything even similar to that. He wanted help in finding out who in the Ukraine was supplying fictitious dirt on him to the Democrats prior to the 2016 election.

That's not what he asked for at all. He asked Zelensky to get the DNC Server which one of the alt-right conspiracy theories says is in the possession of the Ukrainian government, and that the Ukrainians were behind the DNC Hack. There is absolutely no evidence of any of this but Trump wants to prove this conspiracy theory to be true to discredit the Mueller investigation's finding that the Russians hacked the DNC. Then he can lift the sanctions imposed by Congress against Russia.

What do the Bidens have to do with the 2016 election? Why is Trump asking for Zelensky to investigate yet another conspiracy theory, which is utterly false and has been totally debunked?, The claim that Biden acted corruptly and in his own interests in forcing the firing of the corrupt prosecutor, denies that it was done prior to the Ukraine being allowed into NATO, and prior to them getting loans from the IMF, or military aid from the EU. Unlike Trump who hid the phone transcript on a password super secret computer, and fire diplomats who refused to participate in his scheme, Biden fired the prosecutor in public with the whole world watching, and he received great appreciation for all of those allies on whose behalf he was acting.

This is something Trump did against the advice of the intelligence community or his closest advisors. Anyone who told him the Bidens did not act improperly, was ignored. Guliani has pages printed out from some conspiracy theory website as "proof", and phony affidavits from the fire prosecutor (who is a Russian front), and using phony affidavits that the Kremlin uses in disinformation campaigns to smear other politicians.

Notice how Trump isn't getting any thanks or appreciation from ANYONE for his actions here? Not even Republican leadership. The ONLY things Republicans have said publically about Trump's attempted shakedown of Zelensky is "You shouldn't be doing that".

What say you?

That's not what he asked for at all. He asked Zelensky to get the DNC Server which one of the alt-right conspiracy theories says is in the possession of the Ukrainian government, and that the Ukrainians were behind the DNC Hack. There is absolutely no evidence of any of this but Trump wants to prove this conspiracy theory to be true to discredit the Mueller investigation's finding that the Russians hacked the DNC. Then he can lift the sanctions imposed by Congress against Russia.

What do the Bidens have to do with the 2016 election? Why is Trump asking for Zelensky to investigate yet another conspiracy theory, which is utterly false and has been totally debunked?, The claim that Biden acted corruptly and in his own interests in forcing the firing of the corrupt prosecutor, denies that it was done prior to the Ukraine being allowed into NATO, and prior to them getting loans from the IMF, or military aid from the EU. Unlike Trump who hid the phone transcript on a password super secret computer, and fire diplomats who refused to participate in his scheme, Biden fired the prosecutor in public with the whole world watching, and he received great appreciation for all of those allies on whose behalf he was acting.

This is something Trump did against the advice of the intelligence community or his closest advisors. Anyone who told him the Bidens did not act improperly, was ignored. Guliani has pages printed out from some conspiracy theory website as "proof", and phony affidavits from the fire prosecutor (who is a Russian front), and using phony affidavits that the Kremlin uses in disinformation campaigns to smear other politicians.

Notice how Trump isn't getting any thanks or appreciation from ANYONE for his actions here? Not even Republican leadership. The ONLY things Republicans have said publically about Trump's attempted shakedown of Zelensky is "You shouldn't be doing that".

How do you libtards invent so much of this bullshit?

He wants the DNC server to prove the DNC colluded with the Ukrainians and Russians to smear him before the 2016 election.

What say you?

The entire Mueller Witch Hunt was based on NOTHING but a conspiracy theory concocted by you Communists.

[
Actually Joe Biden broke the law, not President Trump

The democrats are Stalinists and go by Stalinist law. They hate the Constitution and work every day to destroy it. The ONLY law they recognize is "Serve the party and further it's power."

Taking bribes, using taxpayer money to blackmail foreign governments as Biden did, murdering opponents like Mob Boss Hillary, none of that breaks the only law that they follow.

Trump EXPOSING Biden though, that is a violation of their sacred law.
Biden commited crimes and he brought in a disgraced family member to commit them. It is the President's job to expose criminal activity by corrupt government officials. Biden's hiding behind his son's toybox is beyond criminality in my book. His fatherhood is that of a sociopath. And people were going to put him in the White House? Never!

Last edited:
tulsi is just a body to muddy up the waters & siphon off votes. flirt with you? lol.... leftist? lol.... i bet i've voted for more (R)s then you could ever vote for a (D). as for military service - that is not a necessary pre req for the presidency.

just ask yer capt bone spur.

Search Twitter - #notyoutulsi

Lie much Playtex Maxi?

You're FAR to the left of Pol Pot. I've voted for two democrats in my life. One when I was young and dumb, Jerry Brown in 1974, and one because the Peoples Republic of California ended free and fair elections, making Loretta Sanchez the only rational choice with Kamel toe Harris the other choice.

want some names? phil giordano... joe santopetro ... john rowland... jody rell - all republicans.

i voted for ralph nader in 2000 against gore & my own state senator.... just to name a few.

funny how they all turned out to become CONvicted criminals after being voted into office (except for governor rell )

it was a protest vote, dummy. i bet you are still a W. fan aren'tcha? & i noticed you didn't mention the actual REPUBLICAN criminals................... all spent time & the pedophile is still behind bars.

Well, that's the difference, isn't it commie? When Republicans commit crimes they are prosecuted. When Stalinists, Hillary, Bob Mendez, Joe Biden, Chinese Spy Dianne Feinstein, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, et al commit crimes, they are above the law.

Do the Democrats think they're above the law?

:yes_text12:

Lie much Playtex Maxi?

Joe Biden must think that he is above the law like Hillary and Obammy are

Joe Biden must think that he is above the law like Hillary and Obammy are
None of the three are above the law. They conspired against the people of the United States, the American Law, and the Constitution. Their only hope is to plead that they are rodents and should not be tried like human beings. I'd toast that and get a huge rat trap that furnishes cheese, pursues and captures, then whack-a-mole! Oh, I just marginalized people of the swamp. :muahaha:

Biden commited crimes and he brought in a disgraced family member to commit them. It is the President's job to expose criminal activity by corrupt government officials. Biden's hiding behind his son's toybox is beyond criminality in my book. His fatherhood is that of a sociopath. And people were going to put him in the White House? Never!

Wow... you guys are in your own special world of delusion, aren't you?

Trump's actions were so bad it horrified career intelligence officials...

Wow... you guys are in your own special world of delusion, aren't you?

Trump's actions were so bad it horrified career intelligence officials...

Biden could never do anything clever enough to horrify anyone.

They probably bend over laughing at his moronic existence.

Forum List

Back