Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi be forced to resign for their role in false Impeachment Charges?

• Yes

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Nadler and Schiff only should resign

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pelosi and Nadler only should resign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schiff and Pelosi should resign

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I'd prefer they be censured for ignoring the AG's findings

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • The Leftist Press who printed the lies should be held accountable with 6-month printing suspension

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • My explanation in post below because None of the answers would fit what I think

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cannot answer with available information

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why can't you understand that Trump tried to extort an investigation out of the Ukrainians and then his worried staff tried to cover up the whole thing?

You misspelled "Biden" stupid fuck.

Their actions surrounding the phone call in question show that they know it was a bad thing and now you do too.

You are a Stalinist, hence a fucking liar by nature.

Show me "bad thing" commie?

Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document

Trump was investigated though the proper channels according to the law and his defensive actions were those of a guilty man. In the case of the phone call he has admitted guilt and turned over the evidence of that guilt. The appropriate actions must be taken if only to keep him from further election tampering.

:rofl:

Potentate Obamugabe used the federal government to rig the 2016, but you're fine with that, party is all that matters.

This shit you scumbag traitors are spewing is absurdity not seen since the Stalinist show trials of the 50's. It's a preview of what is to come if we fail to stop you. Stalin murdered 65 million peace time people. You democrats will slaughter 10 times that if we don't put you down.

Why can't you understand that Trump tried to extort an investigation out of the Ukrainians and then his worried staff tried to cover up the whole thing?

You misspelled "Biden" stupid fuck.

Their actions surrounding the phone call in question show that they know it was a bad thing and now you do too.

You are a Stalinist, hence a fucking liar by nature.

Show me "bad thing" commie?

Trump was investigated though the proper channels according to the law and his defensive actions were those of a guilty man. In the case of the phone call he has admitted guilt and turned over the evidence of that guilt. The appropriate actions must be taken if only to keep him from further election tampering.

:rofl:

Potentate Obamugabe used the federal government to rig the 2016, but you're fine with that, party is all that matters.

This shit you scumbag traitors are spewing is absurdity not seen since the Stalinist show trials of the 50's. It's a preview of what is to come if we fail to stop you. Stalin murdered 65 million peace time people. You democrats will slaughter 10 times that if we don't put you down.
So you, like Trump, are of the opinion that Trump can do anything he wants like some dictator? You'll find out different. As for your threats all I can say is your kind are only a threat to the all you can eat buffet down at the Golden Corral.

So now we are in the 1980s Mafia? Your equivalencies are comical. Will you be here all week. What part of it has to be overt do you not understand?

Sounded pretty overt to me. And any sensible person.

source.gif

source.gif

lol.... why was trump called 'the don' ? huh.... what a quizzer.

You’re a partisan hack and an anti Trump loon. Your opinion is meaningless.

you're a partisan hack & a basket dwelling deplorable trumpanzee. YOUR opinion is amusing.

I would vote for Tulsi Gabbard if she received the Democrat party nomination. You’re a leftist fat and ugly pig and a parasite.

You just said that you support swapTrump very narrowly because he puts money in your pocket.

Now you say you’d vote for Gabbard over Trump.

Can you say what money she will put in your wallet given that her platform is to RAISE taxes? Or is it one of those half-baked thoughts you had to make yourself seem less then a total tool swamper?

Last edited:
So you, like Trump, are of the opinion that Trump can do anything he wants like some dictator?

You Stalinists thugs lack a grip on reality.

Trump did nothing wrong. You traitors want to impeach him over having two scoops of ice cream. You are deranged and flat out evil.

Here is the transcript of his phone call, commie: point out what was wrong, much less impeachable about it?

You'll find out different. As for your threats all I can say is your kind are only a threat to the all you can eat buffet down at the Golden Corral.

You vile traitors are pathetic. This is no different than the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory, total shit that you think you can pull off because you have a corrupt press waging a disinformation war against America. But this latest idiocy has already failed. You baby eating traitors are openly mocked by real people, even in California.

So you, like Trump, are of the opinion that Trump can do anything he wants like some dictator?

Trump did nothing wrong. You traitors want to impeach him over having two scoops of ice cream. You are deranged and flat out evil.

Here is the transcript of his phone call, commie: point out what was wrong, much less impeachable about it?

You'll find out different. As for your threats all I can say is your kind are only a threat to the all you can eat buffet down at the Golden Corral.

You vile traitors are pathetic. This is no different than the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory, total shit that you think you can pull off because you have a corrupt press waging a disinformation war against America. But this latest idiocy has already failed. You baby eating traitors are openly mocked by real people, even in California.
You're the one foaming at the mouth here Trumpbot. The crazier you act the more alone you become. Keep up the good work showing everyone what a horrible bunch of fat fucks still love Trump.

You're the one foaming at the mouth here Trumpbot. The crazier you act the more alone you become. Keep up the good work showing everyone what a horrible bunch of fat fucks still love Trump.

Really Commie?

You Stalinist bastards are trying to stage a coup in the guise of impeachment based on nothing other than your insane hatred.

We have the transcript;

That you are lying is already proven.

gv100319dAPR20191003074509.jpg

Really Commie?

You Stalinist bastards are trying to stage a coup in the guise of impeachment based on nothing other than your insane hatred.

We have the transcript;

That you are lying is already proven.

gv100319dAPR20191003074509.jpg
You are still trying to argue Trump can do what he wants as president. After he came into office under a cloud of suspicious election activities he was a fool to attempt such a naked move against Biden. Quit blaming the democrats and start blaming your president for being an idiot. He played right into the hands of the democrats and he is doing a terrible job of defending himself. He started this because he had no faith that he could win fair and square running on his dismal record.

source.gif

source.gif

lol.... why was trump called 'the don' ? huh.... what a quizzer.

you're a partisan hack & a basket dwelling deplorable trumpanzee. YOUR opinion is amusing.

I would vote for Tulsi Gabbard if she received the Democrat party nomination. You’re a leftist fat and ugly pig and a parasite.

tulsi gabbard = jill stein 2.0

& you forgot to add 'witch'.......................:spinner:

Really? List Jill Steins military credentials. Stein and Tulsi could not be more disparate and stop trying to flirt with me. I am all set with leftist livestock.

tulsi is just a body to muddy up the waters & siphon off votes. flirt with you? lol.... leftist? lol.... i bet i've voted for more (R)s then you could ever vote for a (D). as for military service - that is not a necessary pre req for the presidency.

just ask yer capt bone spur.

Search Twitter - #notyoutulsi

Really? List Jill Steins military credentials. Stein and Tulsi could not be more disparate and stop trying to flirt with me. I am all set with leftist livestock.

tulsi is just a body to muddy up the waters & siphon off votes. flirt with you? lol.... leftist? lol.... i bet i've voted for more (R)s then you could ever vote for a (D). as for military service - that is not a necessary pre req for the presidency.

You dumb witch I know it’s not but in my opinion it should be. Idc how you vote.

You dumb witch I know it’s not but in my opinion it should be. Idc how you vote.

the only requirements for running for POTUS is native born status & min age of 35

per

the

constituion.

something apparently you & fat donny 2 scoops care not for.

the only requirements for running for POTUS is native born status & min age of 35

per

the

constituion.

something apparently you & fat donny 2 scoops care not for.
I agree 100% but me personally, I prefer those who have served. Personal preference only.

I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.

Comrade; for us to accept your claim we must accept the premise that there is no law other than serve the party. We must acquiesce to the notion that you have already defeated us and ended the Constitution that you so bitterly hate.

Because you traitors demand there is no law, investigating Trump for 3 years is fine, but Trump investigating Quid Pro Joe Biden is the worst thing evah. Quid Pro Joe is on YouTube bragging about how he blackmailed Ukraine to stop the investigation into his son, but that's fine - he serves the party. Trump suggests that these open crimes be investigated and you traitors demand he be impeached.

It's Orwellian, like living under Stalin, but ONLY if we let you scum get away with it.
Why can't you understand that Trump tried to extort an investigation out of the Ukrainians and then his worried staff tried to cover up the whole thing? Their actions surrounding the phone call in question show that they know it was a bad thing and now you do too.

Is it genetic or did some teacher drum how to misconstrue and twist words to fit your sick agenda into your weak mind?

I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.

Comrade; for us to accept your claim we must accept the premise that there is no law other than serve the party. We must acquiesce to the notion that you have already defeated us and ended the Constitution that you so bitterly hate.

Because you traitors demand there is no law, investigating Trump for 3 years is fine, but Trump investigating Quid Pro Joe Biden is the worst thing evah. Quid Pro Joe is on YouTube bragging about how he blackmailed Ukraine to stop the investigation into his son, but that's fine - he serves the party. Trump suggests that these open crimes be investigated and you traitors demand he be impeached.

It's Orwellian, like living under Stalin, but ONLY if we let you scum get away with it.
Why can't you understand that Trump tried to extort an investigation out of the Ukrainians and then his worried staff tried to cover up the whole thing? Their actions surrounding the phone call in question show that they know it was a bad thing and now you do too.

Is it genetic or did some teacher drum how to misconstrue and twist words to fit your sick agenda into your weak mind?
It must be frustrating to feel the need to defend Trump and yet have nothing to say.

[
You are still trying to argue Trump can do what he wants as president. After he came into office under a cloud of suspicious election activities he was a fool to attempt such a naked move against Biden. Quit blaming the democrats and start blaming your president for being an idiot. He played right into the hands of the democrats and he is doing a terrible job of defending himself. He started this because he had no faith that he could win fair and square running on his dismal record.

You're still trying to pretend Trump did something wrong, even though you and I both know you're lying.

You and the other Communist traitors refuse to accept the outcome of elections, so you are engaged in treason to overthrow the government.

Simple as that.

Investigating openly corrupt scumbags like Biden isn't illegal, in fact it's Trump's job.

Lie much Playtex Maxi?

You're FAR to the left of Pol Pot. I've voted for two democrats in my life. One when I was young and dumb, Jerry Brown in 1974, and one because the Peoples Republic of California ended free and fair elections, making Loretta Sanchez the only rational choice with Kamel toe Harris the other choice.

You've never voted for a Republican in any major race.

It must be frustrating to feel the need to defend Trump and yet have nothing to say.

You keep forgetting we have the transcript. And there is nothing there. Trump violated no law. Investigate away. It'll turn out just like the Mueller investigation. Meanwhile the DOJ will keep looking into the corruption of the Dems. You know that's what all of this is about. Distraction from what the Dems were involved in.

I have lots to say.
It's just that I'm aware of how closed your mind is and what a waste of time it is to try to explain thingto posters like you.

You are not on Ignore.

Lie much Playtex Maxi?

You're FAR to the left of Pol Pot. I've voted for two democrats in my life. One when I was young and dumb, Jerry Brown in 1974, and one because the Peoples Republic of California ended free and fair elections, making Loretta Sanchez the only rational choice with Kamel toe Harris the other choice.

You've never voted for a Republican in any major race.

lol... you know not of which you speak little basket dweller.

want some names? phil giordano... joe santopetro ... john rowland... jody rell - all republicans.

i voted for ralph nader in 2000 against gore & my own state senator.... just to name a few.

funny how they all turned out to become CONvicted criminals after being voted into office (except for governor rell )

go google the first one...lol.....

Last edited:

You keep forgetting we have the transcript. And there is nothing there. Trump violated no law. Investigate away. It'll turn out just like the Mueller investigation. Meanwhile the DOJ will keep looking into the corruption of the Dems. You know that's what all of this is about. Distraction from what the Dems were involved in.

ummm no - we do NOT have the transcript. what was released was a memo. full unedited transcripts do not have ellipses. those are the little 'dots' after a sentence; that means there is more written - but was omitted from the viewer. that's why if you read it or it was read to you, there wasn't always a cohesive flow because one sentence may 'trail off' before the start of the next one.

the full transcript is hiding, most likely in the super duper classified 'vault' where only the most sensitive national security intel is kept.

Forum List

Back