Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi be forced to resign for their role in false Impeachment Charges?

• Yes

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Nadler and Schiff only should resign

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pelosi and Nadler only should resign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schiff and Pelosi should resign

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I'd prefer they be censured for ignoring the AG's findings

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • The Leftist Press who printed the lies should be held accountable with 6-month printing suspension

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • My explanation in post below because None of the answers would fit what I think

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cannot answer with available information

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
??? All the signs? Show some signs. I am glad you knew how to look up what a recession is on Google. Ask Apple if a recession is hitting.

Lowered manufactured growth... reduced consumer confidence...

Recession is coming, little buddy... and all your, "Trump is eating babies, but it's okay because the economy is good" will fall flat.

lower growth is due to the trade war. Consumer confidence is still high. What are you talking about. How about unemployment is that high too? Sound to me as though you’re hoping for a recession. You said within 4 mos. So we ll see how the Holiday season goes.

So now we are in the 1980s Mafia? Your equivalencies are comical. Will you be here all week. What part of it has to be overt do you not understand?

Sounded pretty overt to me. And any sensible person.

source.gif

source.gif

lol.... why was trump called 'the don' ? huh.... what a quizzer.

You’re a partisan hack and an anti Trump loon. Your opinion is meaningless.

What does he have in your head for you to say that all this crazy shit our POTUS is doing is ok?

Whatever it is, seem to be badly displacing grey matter and cognitive centers responsible for feeling embarrassment.

I am selfish. He helps my wallet. Antosha, do you have a job?

So the logic goes like this - I have more money in my wallet, therefore Trump can do no wrong.

Aside from questionable logic, honesty about your very narrow self-interest is much apreciated. But if you are thinking about tax-cuts, they probably do not really help your wallet.

I don't know how old you are but the short-to-medium term stimulative Trillion dollar deficit we are now running during "good times" of economic explantion will at some point have a reverse effect with interest. Generally speaking, the money going into your wallet now comes with an I-O-U note that will come due when our national credit is shot and taxes have to be raised for our country to not default itself into economic oblivion.

P.S. I have a very well paying job, thank you for your concern.
/—-/ Regarding the deficit, where is the democRATs balanced budget?

I’m sorry, were you going to refute something or do you just want to make this thread about anything and everything under the sun?
/—-/ Sorry your reading comprehension is so weak. I’m responding to Azog’s comment: “I don't know how old you are but the short-to-medium term stimulative Trillion dollar deficit “

Hey "reader", that is MY comment, not Azog's, who is too illiterate in macro-economics to say something like that.

I am selfish. He helps my wallet. Antosha, do you have a job?

So the logic goes like this - I have more money in my wallet, therefore Trump can do no wrong.

Aside from questionable logic, honesty about your very narrow self-interest is much apreciated. But if you are thinking about tax-cuts, they probably do not really help your wallet.

I don't know how old you are but the short-to-medium term stimulative Trillion dollar deficit we are now running during "good times" of economic explantion will at some point have a reverse effect with interest. Generally speaking, the money going into your wallet now comes with an I-O-U note that will come due when our national credit is shot and taxes have to be raised for our country to not default itself into economic oblivion.

I’m sorry, were you going to refute something or do you just want to make this thread about anything and everything under the sun?
/—-/ Sorry your reading comprehension is so weak. I’m responding to Azog’s comment: “I don't know how old you are but the short-to-medium term stimulative Trillion dollar deficit “

Hey "reader", that is MY comment, not Azog's, who is too illiterate in macro-economics to say something like that.

LOL yet you won’t state your credentials. Antosha the traitorous loon. Keep being sorry.

LOL yet you won’t state your credentials. Antosha the traitorous loon. Keep being sorry.

Dick waving moron, my "credentials", just as your credentials is the substance (or nonsense) you post.

You say you got MBA in finance, but can't hold even a basic conversation about macroeconomic effects and Federal budget. So obviously you can take your piece of paper and shove it up your ass in this meritocracy. Welcome to the internetz.

Dick waving moron, my "credentials", just as your credentials is the substance (or nonsense) you post.

You say you got MBA in finance, but can't hold even a basic conversation about macroeconomic effects and Federal budget. So obviously you can take your piece of paper and shove it up your ass in this meritocracy. Welcome to the internetz.

Finance and economics are disparate and I did explain to you why raising taxes doesn’t always work. Learn to listen or in this case, read. Antosha.

Finance and economics are disparate

So why are you pleading about your credentials in a conversation about effects of policies on economy?

Another thing your education obviously did not bestow on you is a reasoned thought process.

Last edited:
Congress spends the money, not the president.
He can't spend one penny without their approval.

Unless he declares a his policy agenda a 'National Emergency' to access the power to re-allocate spending.

That's a Gene we should want to put back in the bottle, but I have a feeling we wont.
But in declaring a national emergency and reallocating some money, he followed laws passed by Congress, so it is really Congress that is building the border fence, just as the proposed doing in 2013 (Senate bill, S. 744).

Exactly. The National Emergency act should have been declared unconstitutional because it doesn't clearly define what constitutes a national emergency. Because it allows a president to decide, at his whim alone, what constitutes a national emergency. Put that Genie back in the bottle. Trumpybear exposed the flaw. Neither party should have that power.
lol You can't just call things unConstitutional because you don't like them..There is nothing in the Constitution that prevents the President from declaring a national emergency if he follows the laws Congress has passed.

It's like playing with a double edged razor blade. Cuts both ways.
In other words you are saying the Democrats don't need no stinkin' laws.

When the Dem leaders are even nuttier than AOC well yeah, its time for them to resign.
/----/ "AOC is totally bored with impeachment since it hasn’t happened. She’s got a typical Millennial attention span. Since it hasn’t happened, ditch it! Get rid of it. The time has passed.

She’s fed up with it. It isn’t gonna happen if it hasn’t happened by now. Let’s move on to something else. Is that not classic of the Millennial attention span? When they get their eyes or their minds set on something, it’d better happen right now — and if it doesn’t, they’re off to something else, because they need action. They need things to happen." - Rush

Now Rush is speaking for AOC. Wow, his crystal ball must have gotten back from the repair shop. Well, cupcake, he needs to send it back. It's calibration is off once again. He's a nutcase if that's what he thinks. It's not what he thinks. It sells advertisements and idjits like you buy the products.

When the Dem leaders are even nuttier than AOC well yeah, its time for them to resign.
/----/ "AOC is totally bored with impeachment since it hasn’t happened. She’s got a typical Millennial attention span. Since it hasn’t happened, ditch it! Get rid of it. The time has passed.

She’s fed up with it. It isn’t gonna happen if it hasn’t happened by now. Let’s move on to something else. Is that not classic of the Millennial attention span? When they get their eyes or their minds set on something, it’d better happen right now — and if it doesn’t, they’re off to something else, because they need action. They need things to happen." - Rush

Now Rush is speaking for AOC. Wow, his crystal ball must have gotten back from the repair shop. Well, cupcake, he needs to send it back. It's calibration is off once again. He's a nutcase if that's what he thinks. It's not what he thinks. It sells advertisements and idjits like you buy the products.
/---/ A 2.4 second google search would have confirmed Rush's statement. But you're so intellectually lazy - you couldn't be bothered. Insults and denial is easier for you.
AOC already bored with impeachment: 'I'm over it'
“I think the whole thing is boring," Ocasio-Cortez, 29, said Thursday at the Queens Library event. "He should have been impeached a long time ago. I'm over it. And so that's how I feel about it because we've got work to do.”

So why are you pleading about your credentials in a conversation about effects of policies on economy?

Another thing your education obviously did not bestow on you is a reasoned thought process.

Pleading? You mean stating. Because I know what I am talking about unlike you. You’re an uneducated buffoon or as your country calls it, doorak.

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.

Please look back at the original of the post quoted above.

You'll quickly see that it's a contest to get the most "FUNNY" tallies.
Winner gets to appear in the next Democrat "debate".
Itself (the debate, liberals) an exercise in futility since the fix is already in for Hillary.

Pleading? You mean stating. Because I know what I am talking about unlike you. You’re an uneducated buffoon or as your country calls it, doorak.

You plead you know, but then you post and it's clear you do not know much of anything.

You definetly know nothing about my education and are just posting bullshit and slander - it's all you got in the absense of fact based substance.

Last edited:
then you need to get your ears and sensibilities checked.

Sorry, man, check the polls.

Poll: 63% of voters say Trump asking Ukraine to probe Biden is a "serious" problem
/---/ This was debunked during teh week. As a reminder:
"Nearly two-thirds of the 504 voters polled in a new ABC News/Ipsos survey say that President Trump encouraging the president of Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden is a "serious" problem, including 43% of voters who think it's "very serious."
1.) It's not 504 voters, it's a poll of 504 random adults. Big difference. So 302 adults out of 180,000,000 is ridiculous. Who even knows what those people understand about the topic. FAKE POLL.

your excuses are pathetic.... but please keep trying. oh, & the texts that the ukraine envoy coughed up that came out overnight says otherwise.
READ: Text messages between US diplomats and Ukrainians released by House Democrats
By CNN

Updated 10:57 PM ET, Thu October 3, 2019

(CNN)Three House committees released documents and text messages provided by former American Special Envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker on Thursday.

Read the full document and text exchanges here:

READ: Text messages between US diplomats and Ukrainians released by House Democrats - CNNPolitics

read the messages from Volker. If you’re so confident then why won’t the Democrats allow the GOP to bring in witnesses and CNN is Fake News.

uh-huh. why won't pompeo allow his peeps to be disposed? why won't pompeo show up himself? why did pompeo act like he didn't know wtf was going on re: that phone call when he himself was listening in? why did he circulate a manilla envelope with all kindsa cray cray bullshit propaganda from rotten rudy that was tearing down the ambassador of ukraine?

haaaaaaaaaaaa.................. are you kidding me?

why won’t the Democrats allow Republicans to bring in witnesses? It’s all about politics.

because we are only at an inquiry. & the time for witness' would be at trial - which hasn't started yet. keep trying.....
So only the Democrats are part of the inquiry?

they are allowed to ask questions of whomever is in front of any given committee. i suppose the majority party gets the subpoena power & has the majority of questions allowed due to the number of members... but the senate has (R) majority & are no doubt doing investigations of their own where the (R) have subpoena power, etc.

Last edited:
So now we are in the 1980s Mafia? Your equivalencies are comical. Will you be here all week. What part of it has to be overt do you not understand?

source.gif

source.gif

you're a partisan hack & a basket dwelling deplorable trumpanzee. YOUR opinion is amusing.

source.gif

source.gif

you're a partisan hack & a basket dwelling deplorable trumpanzee. YOUR opinion is amusing.

I would vote for Tulsi Gabbard if she received the Democrat party nomination. You’re a leftist fat and ugly pig and a parasite.

Forum List

Back