Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi be forced to resign for their role in false Impeachment Charges?

• Yes

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Nadler and Schiff only should resign

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pelosi and Nadler only should resign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schiff and Pelosi should resign

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I'd prefer they be censured for ignoring the AG's findings

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • The Leftist Press who printed the lies should be held accountable with 6-month printing suspension

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • My explanation in post below because None of the answers would fit what I think

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cannot answer with available information

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am selfish. He helps my wallet. Antosha, do you have a job?

So the logic goes like this - I have more money in my wallet, therefore Trump can do no wrong.

Aside from questionable logic, honesty about your very narrow self-interest is much apreciated. But if you are thinking about tax-cuts, they probably do not really help your wallet.

I don't know how old you are but the short-to-medium term stimulative Trillion dollar deficit we are now running during "good times" of economic explantion will at some point have a reverse effect with interest. Generally speaking, the money going into your wallet now comes with an I-O-U note that will come due when our national credit is shot and taxes have to be raised for our country to not default itself into economic oblivion.

P.S. I have a very well paying job, thank you for your concern.

explain how the tax cuts didn’t help my wallet or the investment in the military that directly impacts my wallet. Yes, I am selfish. And? Me and my family come first. What is your job? This should be rich. Antosha, how much do you want to raise taxes and what proof do you have that the Govt will spend it wisely?

I suggest you read my post again and respond with something that doesn't make me think you skipped most of it.

I explained exactly why tax-cuts in good times financed by deficits does not help you or your family in the long run.

Going on shopping sprees with a shiny new credit card does not make you richer.
:threadjacked:

Discussion about some righties unwilling to aknowledge any wrongdoing by POTUS so long as his policies are to their liking is highly relavant here.

I am not a “righty”. I do Not and never have belonged to any political party. I ll happily vote for Tutsi Gabbard. You’re a Leftist fool, Antosha and as stupid as Schiff and Pelosi.

What does he have in your head for you to say that all this crazy shit our POTUS is doing is ok?

Whatever it is, seem to be badly displacing grey matter and cognitive centers responsible for feeling embarrassment.

So the logic goes like this - I have more money in my wallet, therefore Trump can do no wrong.

Aside from questionable logic, honesty about your very narrow self-interest is much apreciated. But if you are thinking about tax-cuts, they probably do not really help your wallet.

I don't know how old you are but the short-to-medium term stimulative Trillion dollar deficit we are now running during "good times" of economic explantion will at some point have a reverse effect with interest. Generally speaking, the money going into your wallet now comes with an I-O-U note that will come due when our national credit is shot and taxes have to be raised for our country to not default itself into economic oblivion.

explain how the tax cuts didn’t help my wallet or the investment in the military that directly impacts my wallet. Yes, I am selfish. And? Me and my family come first. What is your job? This should be rich. Antosha, how much do you want to raise taxes and what proof do you have that the Govt will spend it wisely?

I suggest you read my post again and respond with something that doesn't make me think you skipped most of it.

I explained exactly why tax-cuts in good times financed by deficits does not help you or your family in the long run.

I have an MBA in finance and I say that’s bullshit. I say further that you have no f@cking idea what you’re talking about. If I were promised that my tax dollars would go to pay down debt it’s one thing but spending them on healthcare and education for illegals is another. Your parents came here legally, you don’t see that illegals are wasting taxpayer dollars? As are entitlements? As is corruption? Until the Govt can clean up its act I want them to have as little access to my $$$ as possible. As I said, happy to compare resumes at any time, Antosha.

It's laughable what you post. I guess MBA in finance comes with very little understanding of macro-economics, isolation of policy effects on Federal balance sheet or even basic destinction between deficits and debt.

Tax-cuts reduce revenues, which increases decits and debt, no matter what we spend on illegals or any other policies. That deficit and debt will come due in the form of counter-stimulative policy, probably sooner rather than later the way things are going.

P.S. your dick is hanging out again and as I warned you before, it doesn't make you look impressive, it makes you look like a small idiot.

Last edited:

I have an MBA in finance and I say that’s bullshit. I say further that you have no f@cking idea what you’re talking about. If I were promised that my tax dollars would go to pay down debt it’s one thing but spending them on healthcare and education for illegals is another. Your parents came here legally, you don’t see that illegals are wasting taxpayer dollars? As are entitlements? As is corruption? Until the Govt can clean up its act I want them to have as little access to my $$$ as possible. As I said, happy to compare resumes at any time, Antosha.

It's laughable what you post. I guess MBA in finance comes with very little understanding of macro-economics, isolation of policy effects on Federal balance sheet or even basic destinction between deficits and debt.

Tax-cuts reduce revenues, which increases decits and debt, no matter what we spend on illegals or any other policies.

P.S. your dick is hanging out again and as I warned you before, it doesn't make you look impressive, it makes you look like a small idiot.

tax cuts do reduce revenues but should it not matter how you spend the revenues? I earn more but if I take the money and use it as kindling then what good is it? You're just jealous because you have zero knowledge when it comes to finance and your name is Antosha. Tax cuts also create jobs and can grow GDP to offset deficits. Under BHO the taxes werent low and yet debt increased significantly? How do you explain that? Your partisan eyes are comical.

Trump is subject to oversight same as any other official. Are saying he is above the law?
Oversight does not mean harassment.
Congress has no legal power over the executive branch. Read the constitution particularly concerning separation of powers.

IMHO the Constitution says that "oversight" means that Congress needs to audit how the Executive is enforcing existing laws, Congress is not the Executive's boss.
The Executive’s actions fall under legitimate Congressional oversight. That doesn’t make Congress the Executive’s boss but it does keep the Executive accountable.
I think this all is going to end like Watergate....with a Presidential resignation.

No way, Trump is too delusional to know when to cut the losses and too self-absorbed to do what is best for the country.
/—-/ Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself rather than any Trump Supporters.

Dumbass, I'm replying to someone who is clearly anti-Trump. Where did you get an idea that I'm saying this to Trump supporters?
/—-/ Saying Trump is delusional and self absorbed is clearly a message to discourage Trump supporters - which won’t work BTW.

So do the terms of the treaty include the right of an American President to hold aid over a leaders head to solicit phony investigations against a political enemies of the American President?
/——/ You mean like Joe Biden did? You mean like that?

Tax-cuts reduce revenues, which increases decits and debt, no matter what we spend on illegals or any other policies.

tax cuts do reduce revenues but should it not matter how you spend the revenues? I earn more but if I take the money and use it as kindling then what good is it? You're just jealous because you have zero knowledge when it comes to finance and your name is Antosha. Tax cuts also create jobs and can grow GDP to offset deficits. Under BHO the taxes werent low and yet debt increased significantly? How do you explain that? Your partisan eyes are comical.

You can call your little boy Antosha all you want, but my name is Anton, learn it asshole.

The fact that you think I would be jealous of know-nothing puffer like you is especially hallarious. You would give your right nut (pun intended) to be me.

Every point you made I ALREADY explained in prior posts, you just don't understand what you are reading due to lack of familiarity with any of these subjects. Read them untill you can say something coherent.

Cliff notes: Tax-cuts reduce revenues, increase already huge deficts and debt, and will have to be paid back at some point with interest.

Last edited:

You can call your little boy Antosha all you want, but my name is Anton, learn it asshole.

The fact that you think I would be jealous of know-nothing asshole like you is especially hallarious. You would give your right nut (pun intended) to be me.

OK Antosha. Go back to sleep.

Congress has no legal power over the executive branch. Read the constitution particularly concerning separation of powers.

IMHO the Constitution says that "oversight" means that Congress needs to audit how the Executive is enforcing existing laws, Congress is not the Executive's boss.
The Executive’s actions fall under legitimate Congressional oversight. That doesn’t make Congress the Executive’s boss but it does keep the Executive accountable.
No way, Trump is too delusional to know when to cut the losses and too self-absorbed to do what is best for the country.
/—-/ Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself rather than any Trump Supporters.

Dumbass, I'm replying to someone who is clearly anti-Trump. Where did you get an idea that I'm saying this to Trump supporters?
/—-/ Saying Trump is delusional and self absorbed is clearly a message to discourage Trump supporters - which won’t work BTW.

So do the terms of the treaty include the right of an American President to hold aid over a leaders head to solicit phony investigations against a political enemies of the American President?

No matter how hard you and your Rumpsters try, that's already been disproven. NO matter how many times you say your lie, it doesn't make any less of a lie. I'll bet you are still pushing for the Birther routine as well.

No matter how hard you and your Rumpsters try, that's already been disproven. NO matter how many times you say your lie, it doesn't make any less of a lie. I'll bet you are still pushing for the Birther routine as well.
Thanx for the worthless comment Daryl C**t.

Now move along.

/——-/ Disproven by whom? Where is the proof? Are you saying Joe B was lying when he bragged about it? Post the link.

Anyone listen to the Trump presser today?

He has a new play on what the f he is doing leveraging relations with foreign countries to get them to investigate his political opponents -

I'M A CORRUPTION FIGHTER! I don't care about politics! I'm just out there fighting corruption!"

When asked who except his political opponents Trump wanted investigated..he couldn't say, deffering to "my people will have to look into it" and how he was wronged by the Obama administration and Russia investigation.

TA DA! The corruption fighter.

facepalm.jpg

This would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad for this country. This crazy toad is 100% getting impeached in the House and the only question left is how much heat Republicans are willing to take for their enabling of this swamp.

Trump owns a huge Trump Tower in your empty head, Antosha. You have your Liz Warren number sticker on your car?

What does he have in your head for you to say that all this crazy shit our POTUS is doing is ok?

Whatever it is, seem to be badly displacing grey matter and cognitive centers responsible for feeling embarrassment.

/—-/ Regarding the deficit, where is the democRATs balanced budget?

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.
The Congress falsified the charges against President Trump, and there is no getting around that elephant in the living room. President broke no law whatever, and the Mueller report made that crystal clear, regardless of the bru-ha-ha that Mueller created by turning over a second opinion to his staff and not even knowing what they wrote before he signed onto it. That should have disqualified the entire $45,000,000 Mueller Report, because it was a disgrace that Mueller as chairman of the Special Council didn't even know what was in the report that bears his name, and he had all the time in the world to know what his fellow inspectors adden-dumb said.
What charges? There are no charges yet, just an investigation. Why do you lie about what's going on? What are you so afraid of?

/——-/ Disproven by whom? Where is the proof? Are you saying Joe B was lying when he bragged about it? Post the link.

Cite, Cite, Cite. It's been cited to death. Just because you won't accept the truth because it gets in the way of your Rumpster diving doesn't make it any less the truth. And me citing or quoting it one more time won't change a thing.

I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.
You and your fellow Democrats can't name a law that was broken by President Trump, because President Donald Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's Report said so. Not one of you created an "AG Liar" thread, because the Attorney General did not lie in his report, either.
Let me straighten you out on something. Before anyone can definitively say a law has been broken an investigation has to happen. What we have now are allegations credible enough to investigate and serious enough for it to be done as an impeachment inquiry. This is not Russia where leaders can just call someone a criminal and it then have the force of law. Due process is being followed here.
At least fat donnie's cultists haven't make this Russia........................yet.

Cite, Cite, Cite. It's been cited to death. Just because you won't accept the truth because it gets in the way of your Rumpster diving doesn't make it any less the truth. And me citing or quoting it one more time won't change a thing.
/———/ Translation: Daryl has no proof it was disproven otherwise he’d be prancing down Main Street waiving a banner over his head with the cite.

I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.
You and your fellow Democrats can't name a law that was broken by President Trump, because President Donald Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's Report said so. Not one of you created an "AG Liar" thread, because the Attorney General did not lie in his report, either.
Let me straighten you out on something. Before anyone can definitively say a law has been broken an investigation has to happen. What we have now are allegations credible enough to investigate and serious enough for it to be done as an impeachment inquiry. This is not Russia where leaders can just call someone a criminal and it then have the force of law. Due process is being followed here.
/——/ Allegations??? Anyone can make allegations. You don’t try and remove a duly elected president over allegations from a bunch of sore losers.

No not at all. What makes you think the pressure Biden put on was of his own making and not an overall plan by the US and several of our allies?

Who was opposed to it at the time? Well, besides Putin that is!

/———/ Translation: Daryl has no proof it was disproven otherwise he’d be prancing down Main Street waiving a banner over his head with the cite.

Myself and others have already stated it numerous times. I don't feel the need to play the game anymore at this time. Instead, I'll give your your own banner to prance down the street while wearing your Orange Tights with your funny Red hat. You are free to print this out on the biggest banner printer you can find.

Tell you what, I made a sign for you to prance down the street wearing your orange tights with your funny red had. You have my permission to print it out on the largest graphics printer you can find. Make sure you prance down a busy street with it so all your buddies can see you.

upload_2019-10-4_13-59-13.jpeg

No not at all. What makes you think the pressure Biden put on was of his own making and not an overall plan by the US and several of our allies?

/—-/ The US plan was to put Hunter on the gas company’s board and pay him $50,000 a month for a no show job? What kind of a plan is that? You’re grasping at straws.

Myself and others have already stated it numerous times. I don't feel the need to play the game anymore at this time. Instead, I'll give your your own banner to prance down the street while wearing your Orange Tights with your funny Red hat. You are free to print this out on the biggest banner printer you can find.

Tell you what, I made a sign for you to prance down the street wearing your orange tights with your funny red had. You have my permission to print it out on the largest graphics printer you can find. Make sure you prance down a busy street with it so all your buddies can see you.

View attachment 282849
/—-/ Admit it Daryl, in the time it took you to create that nonsense (I didn’t even read to the end) you could have posted the link. You got nothing.

/—-/ The US plan was to put Hunter on the gas company’s board and pay him $50,000 a month for a no show job? What kind of a plan is that? You’re grasping at straws.

If there was proof that was actual the plan of the US and our Allies it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory pushed around by Russians.

Forum List

Back