Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi be forced to resign for their role in false Impeachment Charges?

• Yes

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Nadler and Schiff only should resign

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pelosi and Nadler only should resign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schiff and Pelosi should resign

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I'd prefer they be censured for ignoring the AG's findings

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • The Leftist Press who printed the lies should be held accountable with 6-month printing suspension

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • My explanation in post below because None of the answers would fit what I think

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cannot answer with available information

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.
Trump's day of rage: Profanity, false accusations and a press spat

What say you?
Trump is subject to oversight same as any other official. Are saying he is above the law?
Oversight does not mean harassment.
Congress has no legal power over the executive branch. Read the constitution particularly concerning separation of powers.

IMHO the Constitution says that "oversight" means that Congress needs to audit how the Executive is enforcing existing laws, Congress is not the Executive's boss.
The Executive’s actions fall under legitimate Congressional oversight. That doesn’t make Congress the Executive’s boss but it does keep the Executive accountable.
I think this all is going to end like Watergate....with a Presidential resignation.

No way, Trump is too delusional to know when to cut the losses and too self-absorbed to do what is best for the country.
/—-/ Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself rather than any Trump Supporters.

Dumbass, I'm replying to someone who is clearly anti-Trump. Where did you get an idea that I'm saying this to Trump supporters?
/—-/ Saying Trump is delusional and self absorbed is clearly a message to discourage Trump supporters - which won’t work BTW.

So do the terms of the treaty include the right of an American President to hold aid over a leaders head to solicit phony investigations against a political enemies of the American President?

In a perfect world, wait, in even any normal country run by a dictator, the DNC would be disbanded, their leaders sent to the gibbet and their funds confiscated. If any leftards think this is harsh, here's what we would tell you in the Marines: TOUGH SHIT.

Hitler outlaw opposition parties too. It ended really bad for Hitler.

Anyone listen to the Trump presser today?

He has a new play on what the f he is doing leveraging relations with foreign countries to get them to investigate his political opponents -

I'M A CORRUPTION FIGHTER! I don't care about politics! I'm just out there fighting corruption!"

When asked who except his political opponents Trump wanted investigated..he couldn't say, deffering to "my people will have to look into it" and how he was wronged by the Obama administration and Russia investigation.

TA DA! The corruption fighter.

facepalm.jpg

This would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad for this country. This crazy toad is 100% getting impeached in the House and the only question left is how much heat Republicans are willing to take for their enabling of this swamp.

Trump owns a huge Trump Tower in your empty head, Antosha. You have your Liz Warren number sticker on your car?

What does he have in your head for you to say that all this crazy shit our POTUS is doing is ok?

Whatever it is, seem to be badly displacing grey matter and cognitive centers responsible for feeling embarrassment.

Last edited:
You gave examples of criminal trials of murder to this? Idiocy 101. Dershowitz is a constitutional expert and Trump is not his client unlike those in your examples. False equivalency but par for the course for you. He didn’t threaten to hold up aid. A threat is “give me your information or no money” not “you will get your money now that the other nations are holding up their fair share, finally. On another note, looks like you’re trying to clean up the corruption, do me a favor and see what happened with the Biden situation when he was VP”

no QPQ. It has to be overt. Here is the thing, you’re dumb.

Guy, when a couple of guys with broken noses walk into your store and say,"Nice store you have here, it would be a shame if something were to happen to it", there was no QPQ, but anyone with a lick of sense knows what is going on.

Trump held up aid. Then he said, "Do me a favor, look into Biden". Come on, any sensible person would realize what was going on.

Oh, BTW, DershaSHITZ also said Clinton was innocent.

“He doesn’t give you questions, he doesn’t give you orders, he speaks in a code. And I understand the code, because I’ve been around him for a decade,” testified Cohen, Trump’s former longtime personal attorney.

Cohen? The guy in prison? Again QPQ has to be overt. If you don’t like the law then change it.

your excuses are pathetic.... but please keep trying. oh, & the texts that the ukraine envoy coughed up that came out overnight says otherwise.
READ: Text messages between US diplomats and Ukrainians released by House Democrats
By CNN

Updated 10:57 PM ET, Thu October 3, 2019

(CNN)Three House committees released documents and text messages provided by former American Special Envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker on Thursday.

Read the full document and text exchanges here:

READ: Text messages between US diplomats and Ukrainians released by House Democrats - CNNPolitics

read the messages from Volker. If you’re so confident then why won’t the Democrats allow the GOP to bring in witnesses and CNN is Fake News.

uh-huh. why won't pompeo allow his peeps to be disposed? why won't pompeo show up himself? why did pompeo act like he didn't know wtf was going on re: that phone call when he himself was listening in? why did he circulate a manilla envelope with all kindsa cray cray bullshit propaganda from rotten rudy that was tearing down the ambassador of ukraine?

haaaaaaaaaaaa.................. are you kidding me?

Trump has been caught playing fair and square on all counts lately.

Yeah, only you have to willingly ignore the parts where he illegally sought to shakedown foreign governments into starting fake investigations of his political rivals, other than that, it's all been fair and square.

how many countries does that make now? let's see:

ukraine
australia
great britain
italy
china.....

so much for anti globalism 'eh?

that would be the least of their worries.
TRAITORS are usually hung by the neck.
Much ore suitable punishment. You need to st a precedent.
The only reason we have this situation now is because the lying traitors that conceived the Russian hoax were not held responsible and punished accordingly

I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.
You and your fellow Democrats can't name a law that was broken by President Trump, because President Donald Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's Report said so. Not one of you created an "AG Liar" thread, because the Attorney General did not lie in his report, either.
Let me straighten you out on something. Before anyone can definitively say a law has been broken an investigation has to happen. What we have now are allegations credible enough to investigate and serious enough for it to be done as an impeachment inquiry. This is not Russia where leaders can just call someone a criminal and it then have the force of law. Due process is being followed here.
Occupied sez: Before anyone can definitively say a law has been broken an investigation has to happen.
You're the blamer, doll. You said this: "Trump's disregard of the law" OK, braino what law did he disregard since he was cleared of wrongdoing by the Attorney General of the United States.

Your failure to name any law Trump broke or "disregarded" as you claimed tells me you don't have a clue what you implied.

I reiterate: Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's final report cleared him of all charges.

And because of that and a few lies thrown by the leftist press, Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi took it upon themselves to launch yet another impeachment hearing against President Trump because their intentions were anything but justice, and all about getting Trump, which they failed to do and are still failing to do.

It's time for them to stop the damn bullshit and start behaving like dignified individuals Congressmen are called to be in representing their states. They departed from dignity when they preannounced before President Trump took office that they were going to ensnare him with an impeachment, mainly because they felt like it after Hillary lost the presidency that they were counting on to communize this free nation.

I will not have my father's country turned into a communist hellhole by your Democrat leaders, and you can take that refusal to your sorry gimme-gimme Democrat legacy of horrors hall, because there are no accomplishments there due to the Pelosi Congress' obsession with "getting President Donald Trump out of office," the man the American voters put in that office.
Bea, the Attorney General is Barr. Barr is one of the people who Trump told the Ukranian president would "help" with the investigation against Biden. Barr is in this up to his neck. What do you think he is going to find when asked if Trump did anything wrong?
Please be sensible about this, at least. All the rest of it--your crazy conspiracy theories that the Democrats are communists out to destroy the country because they are minions of Beezlebub--I leave you to.
Laws of Mercy, Ol' Lady!

Attorney General Barr is the most loyal American to the Constitution in the Universe, and they say he can quote it backward and forward. Not only that, but lawyers named the Bar after his family line! So bwahahahahaha! to yer discreditation of this perfect icon of American law and personal goodness. I've seen you nutcase houndogs in the left accusing him of your own crap, just like you all accuse President Trump of crimes and sins he did not do, and as a matter of fact, if he hears of any nefarious thing going on in one of his hotels, he fires the offenders and ends the wrongdoing on the spot.

You Democrats hate good and honest people. Honesty to you is tantamount to treason, when actually goodness and honesty are two of the principles that made people worldwide love our nation. Our principles are who we are, and in a thousand years in purgatory not one of you can pay for badmouthing someone who is so legally perfect he memorized the Constitution.

Go get your head examined. You have TDS coming out your fingers typing idiocy on the internet for all to see! And since I don't care to see calumny committed against a man as decent, hardworking, and scholarly than Attorney William Barr, I am putting you into my growing list of totally lost lounge lizards. You are on my list until after the election next year. :rolleyes:

Trump is subject to oversight same as any other official. Are saying he is above the law?
Oversight does not mean harassment.
Congress has no legal power over the executive branch. Read the constitution particularly concerning separation of powers.

IMHO the Constitution says that "oversight" means that Congress needs to audit how the Executive is enforcing existing laws, Congress is not the Executive's boss.
The Executive’s actions fall under legitimate Congressional oversight. That doesn’t make Congress the Executive’s boss but it does keep the Executive accountable.
I think this all is going to end like Watergate....with a Presidential resignation.

No way, Trump is too delusional to know when to cut the losses and too self-absorbed to do what is best for the country.
/—-/ Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself rather than any Trump Supporters.

Dumbass, I'm replying to someone who is clearly anti-Trump. Where did you get an idea that I'm saying this to Trump supporters?
/—-/ Saying Trump is delusional and self absorbed is clearly a message to discourage Trump supporters - which won’t work BTW.

So do the terms of the treaty include the right of an American President to hold aid over a leaders head to solicit phony investigations against a political enemies of the American President?
Nope, and that's not what happened here.

You're just one of the gullible folks that has no common sense and can't tell, or don't care, that Democrats are lying to you.

You do realize that they think you are fucking stupid, right?

He has a new play on what the f he is doing leveraging relations with foreign countries to get them to investigate his political opponents -

I'M A CORRUPTION FIGHTER! I don't care about politics! I'm just out there fighting corruption!"

When asked who except his political opponents Trump wanted investigated..he couldn't say, deffering to "my people will have to look into it" and how he was wronged by the Obama administration and Russia investigation.

facepalm.jpg

This would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad for this country. This crazy toad is 100% getting impeached in the House and the only question left is how much heat Republicans are willing to take for their enabling of this swamp.

Trump owns a huge Trump Tower in your empty head, Antosha. You have your Liz Warren number sticker on your car?

What does he have in your head for you to say that all this crazy shit our POTUS is doing is ok?

Whatever it is, seem to be badly displacing grey matter and cognitive centers responsible for feeling embarrassment.

I am selfish. He helps my wallet. Antosha, do you have a job?

Guy, when a couple of guys with broken noses walk into your store and say,"Nice store you have here, it would be a shame if something were to happen to it", there was no QPQ, but anyone with a lick of sense knows what is going on.

Trump held up aid. Then he said, "Do me a favor, look into Biden". Come on, any sensible person would realize what was going on.

Oh, BTW, DershaSHITZ also said Clinton was innocent.

“He doesn’t give you questions, he doesn’t give you orders, he speaks in a code. And I understand the code, because I’ve been around him for a decade,” testified Cohen, Trump’s former longtime personal attorney.

Cohen? The guy in prison? Again QPQ has to be overt. If you don’t like the law then change it.

your excuses are pathetic.... but please keep trying. oh, & the texts that the ukraine envoy coughed up that came out overnight says otherwise.
READ: Text messages between US diplomats and Ukrainians released by House Democrats
By CNN

Updated 10:57 PM ET, Thu October 3, 2019

(CNN)Three House committees released documents and text messages provided by former American Special Envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker on Thursday.

Read the full document and text exchanges here:

READ: Text messages between US diplomats and Ukrainians released by House Democrats - CNNPolitics

read the messages from Volker. If you’re so confident then why won’t the Democrats allow the GOP to bring in witnesses and CNN is Fake News.

uh-huh. why won't pompeo allow his peeps to be disposed? why won't pompeo show up himself? why did pompeo act like he didn't know wtf was going on re: that phone call when he himself was listening in? why did he circulate a manilla envelope with all kindsa cray cray bullshit propaganda from rotten rudy that was tearing down the ambassador of ukraine?

haaaaaaaaaaaa.................. are you kidding me?

why won’t the Democrats allow Republicans to bring in witnesses? It’s all about politics.

facepalm.jpg

So the logic goes like this - I have more money in my wallet, therefore Trump can do no wrong.

Aside from questionable logic, honesty about your very narrow self-interest is much apreciated. But if you are thinking about tax-cuts, they probably do not really help your wallet.

I don't know how old you are but the short-to-medium term stimulative Trillion dollar deficit we are now running during "good times" of economic explantion will at some point have a reverse effect with interest. Generally speaking, the money going into your wallet now comes with an I-O-U note that will come due when our national credit is shot and taxes have to be raised for our country to not default itself into economic oblivion.

P.S. I have a very well paying job, thank you for your concern.

Last edited:

facepalm.jpg

Derp Derp Derp

facepalm.jpg

So the logic goes like this - I have more money in my wallet, therefore Trump can do no wrong.

Aside from questionable logic, honesty about your very narrow self-interest is much apreciated. But if you are thinking about tax-cuts, they probably do not really help your wallet.

I don't know how old you are but the short-to-medium term stimulative Trillion dollar deficit we are now running during "good times" of economic explantion will at some point have a reverse effect with interest. Generally speaking, the money going into your wallet now comes with an I-O-U note that will come due when our national credit is shot and taxes have to be raised for our country to not default itself into economic oblivion.

explain how the tax cuts didn’t help my wallet or the investment in the military that directly impacts my wallet. Yes, I am selfish. And? Me and my family come first. What is your job? This should be rich. Antosha, how much do you want to raise taxes and what proof do you have that the Govt will spend it wisely?

facepalm.jpg

explain how the tax cuts didn’t help my wallet or the investment in the military that directly impacts my wallet. Yes, I am selfish. And? Me and my family come first. What is your job? This should be rich. Antosha, how much do you want to raise taxes and what proof do you have that the Govt will spend it wisely?

I suggest you read my post again and respond with something that doesn't make me think you skipped most of it.

Going on shopping sprees with a shiny new credit card does not make you richer, nor do tax-cuts financed by deficits help you or your family in the long run.

Last edited:

I suggest you read my post again and respond with something that doesn't make me think you skipped most of it.

I explained exactly why tax-cuts in good times financed by deficits does not help you or your family in the long run.

Going on shopping sprees with a shiny new credit card does not make you richer.
:threadjacked:

I explained exactly why tax-cuts in good times financed by deficits does not help you or your family in the long run.

I have an MBA in finance and I say that’s bullshit. I say further that you have no f@cking idea what you’re talking about. If I were promised that my tax dollars would go to pay down debt it’s one thing but spending them on healthcare and education for illegals is another. Your parents came here legally, you don’t see that illegals are wasting taxpayer dollars? As are entitlements? As is corruption? Until the Govt can clean up its act I want them to have as little access to my $$$ as possible. As I said, happy to compare resumes at any time, Antosha.

the lying traitors that conceived the Russian hoax were not held responsible

Not yet. We do need accountability into the campaign to throw shade at the Investigation of Russian interference. Obviously the whole calling it a "Russian Hoax" was a suggestion from Putin's play book for wannabe dictators and strongmen. But who brought it to America? It's East verse West, and I think I know which side Trumpybear is on.

:threadjacked:

Discussion about some righties unwilling to aknowledge any wrongdoing by POTUS so long as his policies are to their liking is highly relavant here.

Forum List

Back