Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi be forced to resign for their role in false Impeachment Charges?

• Yes

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Nadler and Schiff only should resign

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pelosi and Nadler only should resign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schiff and Pelosi should resign

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I'd prefer they be censured for ignoring the AG's findings

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • The Leftist Press who printed the lies should be held accountable with 6-month printing suspension

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • My explanation in post below because None of the answers would fit what I think

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cannot answer with available information

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.
Trump's day of rage: Profanity, false accusations and a press spat

What say you?

Good Lord!
Keep them around until October 2020 so more people will get off their duffs and go vote for President Trump and GOP Congresspeople.

Good Lord!
Keep them around until October 2020 so more people will get off their duffs and go vote for President Trump and GOP Congresspeople.

By 2020, we will be in full recession, and everyone will be blaming Trump for causing it with his unnecessary trade war.

President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.

What say you?

Good Lord!
Longknife quote: "Good Lord!
Keep them around until October 2020 so more people will get off their duffs and go vote for President Trump and GOP Congresspeople."​

The best offense they seem to have, Mr. Longknife, is the hilarious claim, "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" Demmies may be a lot of things, but one thing for sure is that they're so predictable. :laughing0301:

The best offense they seem to have, Mr. Longknife, is the hilarious claim, "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" Demmies may be a lot of things, but one thing for sure is that they're so predictable.

Oh, Buttress, the economy is collapsing... All these Republicans are looking at when Trump's approval rate falls to a point where they can turn on him.

What say you?
/——/ Now Schiff-face is stacking the deck and preventing the GOP from equal time in the hearings. Now tell us again libtards, how fair minded you are.
GOP demands 'equal playing field' ahead of former Ukraine envoy Volker's scheduled testimony
The House must vote for an impeachment inquiry. Without the vote democrats can withhold due process from Trump and Republicans who would seek to bring in witnesses and use subpoena powers that are afforded both sides of an investigation. Right now it is wholly one sided and unconstitutional.
Billy Bob quote: "The House must vote for an impeachment inquiry. Without the vote democrats can withhold due process from Trump and Republicans who would seek to bring in witnesses and use subpoena powers that are afforded both sides of an investigation. Right now it is wholly one sided and unconstitutional."
The left doesn't seem to know that, Billy Bob. It's like Nancy Pelosi riding a flying broom around and sprinkling sparkle dust with her tragic wand, and the DNC spirits rise to fight the bad fight with true overbearing execution of all that was right and with all their might. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
LMAO What do you mean looking for dirt on Joe??

Biden bragged about what he did for his son on National televison. No one needed to dig up dirt. Joe provided it.

Then why call the guy, and threaten to hold up aid?

Trump is admitting he tried to dig up dirt. He's now asking China to do the same.

The DOJ clearded Trump of any wrong doing.

I'm interested on what the AG is digging up right now. That should be one very interesting series of reports

Naw, you guys have been threatening to get the goods for three years now... it ain't happening.

You a lawyer? Alan Dershowitz states Trump didn’t break any laws. You’re more educated on law and the constitution than him? Please explain

Alan Dershawitz is the same guy who used a bullshit appeal to get blatant evidence against Claus von Bulow thrown out on a technicality.

He's the one who got on TV every night and argued that even though OJ was totally drenched in Nicole's blood, someone else did it and the cops were framing him for...um...reasons.

if Jeff Dahmner had money, Dershy would declare him innocent while he was chewing on his arm.

You gave examples of criminal trials of murder to this? Idiocy 101. Dershowitz is a constitutional expert and Trump is not his client unlike those in your examples. False equivalency but par for the course for you. He didn’t threaten to hold up aid. A threat is “give me your information or no money” not “you will get your money now that the other nations are holding up their fair share, finally. On another note, looks like you’re trying to clean up the corruption, do me a favor and see what happened with the Biden situation when he was VP”

no QPQ. It has to be overt. Here is the thing, you’re dumb.

The best offense they seem to have, Mr. Longknife, is the hilarious claim, "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" Demmies may be a lot of things, but one thing for sure is that they're so predictable.

Oh, Buttress, the economy is collapsing... All these Republicans are looking at when Trump's approval rate falls to a point where they can turn on him.

Buttress means to support. Was that an attempt at an insult? You don’t even know what the word means. Idiot. Economy is collapsing? So unemployment is rising? Please show a link. Thanks.

Good Lord!

By 2020, we will be in full recession, and everyone will be blaming Trump for causing it with his unnecessary trade war.

If we are not will you promise to leave this board forever? You don’t even know the operational definition of recession.

You gave examples of criminal trials of murder to this? Idiocy 101. Dershowitz is a constitutional expert and Trump is not his client unlike those in your examples. False equivalency but par for the course for you. He didn’t threaten to hold up aid. A threat is “give me your information or no money” not “you will get your money now that the other nations are holding up their fair share, finally. On another note, looks like you’re trying to clean up the corruption, do me a favor and see what happened with the Biden situation when he was VP”

Guy, when a couple of guys with broken noses walk into your store and say,"Nice store you have here, it would be a shame if something were to happen to it", there was no QPQ, but anyone with a lick of sense knows what is going on.

Trump held up aid. Then he said, "Do me a favor, look into Biden". Come on, any sensible person would realize what was going on.

Oh, BTW, DershaSHITZ also said Clinton was innocent.

If we are not will you promise to leave this board forever? You don’t even know the operational definition of recession.

Operationally, 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP Growth...

But true story, we are already heading into one. All the signs are there.

What say you?
Trump is subject to oversight same as any other official. Are saying he is above the law?
Oversight does not mean harassment.
Congress has no legal power over the executive branch. Read the constitution particularly concerning separation of powers.

IMHO the Constitution says that "oversight" means that Congress needs to audit how the Executive is enforcing existing laws, Congress is not the Executive's boss.
The Executive’s actions fall under legitimate Congressional oversight. That doesn’t make Congress the Executive’s boss but it does keep the Executive accountable.
I think this all is going to end like Watergate....with a Presidential resignation.

No way, Trump is too delusional to know when to cut the losses and too self-absorbed to do what is best for the country.
/—-/ Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself rather than any Trump Supporters.

Dumbass, I'm replying to someone who is clearly anti-Trump. Where did you get an idea that I'm saying this to Trump supporters?
/—-/ Saying Trump is delusional and self absorbed is clearly a message to discourage Trump supporters - which won’t work BTW.

I think this all is going to end like Watergate....with a Presidential resignation. The Trump fans will still love him...and see him as a victim...thus he will still have power..of a sort. Pence is nicely positioned..and the Dems got nobody..really..that excites the American people. By leaving without forcing a vote..he saves the Republicans from having to make a painful and possibly career-ending choice.

Of course, Trump is the wild card..he may take it to the bitter end..and he may be retained in office...but he will never be exonerated. In truth, while maybe not illegal, his exhorting China to investigate his political rival is in such poor taste....has lost whatever respect that I had for the man. I'm still against impeachment though////I think it hurts our country...I would prefer an election..and if Trump wins again..so be it.

It is clear that he cares nothing about this country or how we look to others as long as he can have his petulant say. He calls for Civil War and his fans howl...pathetic.

Yes..i know many of you will blame your favorite boogieman..the Dems..but in truth..Trump is crass and boorish...and, perhaps most of all...he's dirt dumb....he is not a fit representative of our country...IMO.

he may resign if pence doesn't go down in flames as well - figuring he'll get pardoned ala gerry ford style. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................... NYS is waiting for him & there ain't no safety net for tinkles, then. with that tribbleheaded nutjob, anything is possible, including not physically giving up the throne. he has said more than once about not leaving if he 'loses' cause the election was 'rigged'

Good Lord!

That's exactly what Democrats hope their obstruction and subversion of our government causes, self centered pricks that they are.

What say you?
Trump is subject to oversight same as any other official. Are saying he is above the law?
Oversight does not mean harassment.
Congress has no legal power over the executive branch. Read the constitution particularly concerning separation of powers.

IMHO the Constitution says that "oversight" means that Congress needs to audit how the Executive is enforcing existing laws, Congress is not the Executive's boss.
The Executive’s actions fall under legitimate Congressional oversight. That doesn’t make Congress the Executive’s boss but it does keep the Executive accountable.
It doesn't mean that they can harass the administration to influence the election.
There is nothing that Democrats are doing that is legit.
Every crime they've accused Trump of.....they themselves are guilty of.
They're conspiring to create crimes rather than providing the oversight that they are tasked with by law.
It's like putting Whitey Bulger in charge of the task force to fight organized crime.
They are organized crime.

1569360617838.png
:113:

You and your fellow Democrats can't name a law that was broken by President Trump, because President Donald Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's Report said so. Not one of you created an "AG Liar" thread, because the Attorney General did not lie in his report, either.

He broke campaign finance laws by soliciting foreign aid for his campaign. That's against the law. He wasn't trying to build a case against Hunter Biden, he was looking for dirt on Joe.

Since the AG was listed as a co-conspirator, nothing he says has any credibility.

& president tinkles knows that if he loses, then NYS has him by his orange cheeto balls; which is why he's desperate to hang onto his presidency. poor poor tribbles, i wonder if they will let him have a hair stylist in federal prison or will he be forced to show what it looks like without major help everyday? :lmao:
What are they going to do? Fry his accountants and lawyers? I don't think so. President Trump has been caught playing fair and square on all counts lately. Why, after a lifetime of building a good reputation would he even think about blowing it? I really don't see how the Democrats can push communism to the max, and then draw back. It's like watching too much war games and doing the country wrong.

^ 'Why, after a lifetime of building a good reputation would he even think about blowing it?'

oh please please please give me allllllllllllllllll the examples you got.

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.
The Congress falsified the charges against President Trump, and there is no getting around that elephant in the living room. President broke no law whatever, and the Mueller report made that crystal clear, regardless of the bru-ha-ha that Mueller created by turning over a second opinion to his staff and not even knowing what they wrote before he signed onto it. That should have disqualified the entire $45,000,000 Mueller Report, because it was a disgrace that Mueller as chairman of the Special Council didn't even know what was in the report that bears his name, and he had all the time in the world to know what his fellow inspectors adden-dumb said.

You didn't read the Mueller report nor did you listen to the Mueller testimony. And you didn't read the report that is before the House today put out by the NDA IG. You turned on your Rightwingnutjob talking heads and they told you what to believe. Rump is in serious trouble. The House is just now compiling it all. And it's damning for Rump as all get out. Your Talking Heads only presented cut and paste and you didn't listen to the whole thing. Fine. But you can bet that your lying Rump did and he knows he depends on you to be ignorant. Glad to see you haven't let him down.

giphy.gif

Your Signature says:
maybe-trump-should-build-that-wall-with-all-those-bricks-3816940.png

I don't have to look at shamefully ugly messages about the leader of my country. That's why we have Ignore list.

why thanx - i'll take that as a compliment.

/——/ Funny how you mention falling approval numbers. Remember Rosie?
85F0A4E1-BFFC-4E0E-AFEB-D097602C6199.jpeg

Guy, when a couple of guys with broken noses walk into your store and say,"Nice store you have here, it would be a shame if something were to happen to it", there was no QPQ, but anyone with a lick of sense knows what is going on.

Trump held up aid. Then he said, "Do me a favor, look into Biden". Come on, any sensible person would realize what was going on.

“He doesn’t give you questions, he doesn’t give you orders, he speaks in a code. And I understand the code, because I’ve been around him for a decade,” testified Cohen, Trump’s former longtime personal attorney.

So now we are in the 1980s Mafia? Your equivalencies are comical. Will you be here all week. What part of it has to be overt do you not understand?

Forum List

Back