Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi be forced to resign for their role in false Impeachment Charges?

• Yes

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Nadler and Schiff only should resign

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pelosi and Nadler only should resign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schiff and Pelosi should resign

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I'd prefer they be censured for ignoring the AG's findings

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • The Leftist Press who printed the lies should be held accountable with 6-month printing suspension

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • My explanation in post below because None of the answers would fit what I think

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cannot answer with available information

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To hell with all those inconsequential punishments. Nadler, Pelosi and Schiff should be hung for treason.

Congress spends the money, not the president.
He can't spend one penny without their approval.

Unless he declares a his policy agenda a 'National Emergency' to access the power to re-allocate spending.

That's a Gene we should want to put back in the bottle, but I have a feeling we wont.
But in declaring a national emergency and reallocating some money, he followed laws passed by Congress, so it is really Congress that is building the border fence, just as the proposed doing in 2013 (Senate bill, S. 744).

Exactly. The National Emergency act should have been declared unconstitutional because it doesn't clearly define what constitutes a national emergency. Because it allows a president to decide, at his whim alone, what constitutes a national emergency. Put that Genie back in the bottle. Trumpybear exposed the flaw. Neither party should have that power.
lol You can't just call things unConstitutional because you don't like them..There is nothing in the Constitution that prevents the President from declaring a national emergency if he follows the laws Congress has passed.

It's like playing with a double edged razor blade. Cuts both ways.

You and your fellow Democrats can't name a law that was broken by President Trump, because President Donald Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's Report said so. Not one of you created an "AG Liar" thread, because the Attorney General did not lie in his report, either.

He broke campaign finance laws by soliciting foreign aid for his campaign. That's against the law. He wasn't trying to build a case against Hunter Biden, he was looking for dirt on Joe.

Since the AG was listed as a co-conspirator, nothing he says has any credibility.

Alan Dershowitz says you are wrong. Trump committed no crimes.

Thats great, remind me again what Court or Congress Dershowitz actually serves on for anyone to give a shit about what he thinks?

Here is another FOX legal analyst that says Dershowitz is full of it:

Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano says Trump's Ukraine call was both criminal and impeachable

Dershowitz is the preeminent constitutional expert in the country. I care what he thinks, Antosha. You're a leftist traitorous troll.

According to WHO?

I don't give a shit who he is, what he advocates is pure swamp where President can obstruct the investigations with impunity, fire officers of the law who happen to investigate his people left and right, order people to enter false records to coverup his actions, pressure other nations with foreign aid into investigating his personal political opponents.

The only reason Dershowitz's garbage is not laughed off the stage is because the case law is so slim. Not many presidents crooked enough, and not many prosecutors bold enough to really test those Constitutional bounds in court.

You lay out the evidence against Trump to any jury with half a common sense and he would be convicted in all of half an hour. They won't give a shit who Dershowitz is.
Bullshit Antosha. Simple bullshit. Happy to compare resumes vs you. Education, employment or anything else you like. You traitor.

You getting frustrated that you're whining about me is being ignored?

Schiff is doing a great job, btw, the Cheeto -in-Chief is blowing a few fuses. Funny stuff. Much funnier then Obummer.

Again what did you mean by exploding? Your word. Or are you not proficient in linguistics?
Look it up, in what's called a called a dictionary.

Burst or shatter violently and noisily as a result of rapid combustion, decomposition, excessive internal pressure, or other process, typically scattering fragments widely.

That is the definition so you tell me, how is our debt "exploding" under Trump?
Yes. Absolutely.

So under DJT our debt is decomposing or getting smaller? LOL
I hope you at least realize that you’re not too smart.

President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.
Trump's day of rage: Profanity, false accusations and a press spat

What say you?
Trumplethinskin is about to blow? This is going to be FUN! :popcorn:
You have a warped idea of what fun is, o-brother-where-art-thou? :rolleyes:

To me, fun is not having a Congress that damages America by pushing communism, beating up freedom of speech and freedom of relition constantly, and trying to coup a President the voters put in office.
Hair Trump has been fun, but his dumb act is getting a little tiring. I'd like to see him completely lose it before he gets his show cancelled.
/—-/ Maybe you’ll enjoy Trump Act 2 better. It’s running form 2020 to 2024.
Not if Oprah runs.

Again what did you mean by exploding? Your word. Or are you not proficient in linguistics?
Look it up, in what's called a called a dictionary.

Burst or shatter violently and noisily as a result of rapid combustion, decomposition, excessive internal pressure, or other process, typically scattering fragments widely.

That is the definition so you tell me, how is our debt "exploding" under Trump?
Yes. Absolutely.

So under DJT our debt is decomposing or getting smaller? LOL
I hope you at least realize that you’re not too smart.

You’re the one who used the wrong adjective. Happy to compare education and work resumes vs you. So far I ve mocked you incessantly and made you the laughing stock of this board. Bring it.

Congress spends the money, not the president.
He can't spend one penny without their approval.

Unless he declares a his policy agenda a 'National Emergency' to access the power to re-allocate spending.

That's a Gene we should want to put back in the bottle, but I have a feeling we wont.
But in declaring a national emergency and reallocating some money, he followed laws passed by Congress, so it is really Congress that is building the border fence, just as the proposed doing in 2013 (Senate bill, S. 744).

Exactly. The National Emergency act should have been declared unconstitutional because it doesn't clearly define what constitutes a national emergency. Because it allows a president to decide, at his whim alone, what constitutes a national emergency. Put that Genie back in the bottle. Trumpybear exposed the flaw. Neither party should have that power.
lol You can't just call things unConstitutional because you don't like them..There is nothing in the Constitution that prevents the President from declaring a national emergency if he follows the laws Congress has passed.

It's like playing with a double edged razor blade. Cuts both ways.
:hmpf::huh1::yourpointsmile:

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.

No, he didn't. Libs keep lying about this. They had nothing on russia. They can not stand that Trump won the election. Their stated goal was to impeach him EVEN before he took office.

:boo_hoo14:You keep saying that over and over yet the proof keeps pouring in. The last one is where he fired (he didn't call it that) the Ambassador to Ukraine who was trying to keep him OUT of hot water but finally couldn't. She was protected by the State Department but finally, even they couldn't keep Rumps fat fanny out of hot water. She's on the House Docket and shes honest. Now, that should scare the living hell out of Rump and his merry band of Mob Criminals.

Yesterday, he was advertising that China should investigate Biden and his Family. What's next, Lower Slobvia? It's gone way past the 2016 election outcome where he did some mighty nasty things but he wasn't President then so no harm no foul. Now, add Obstruction on top of all this as well. You can keep trying to cover up for him but fewer and fewer people are finding the stomach or the will to do that every day. Rump had better get this done as quickly as possible before the Republicans in office bail out on him It's coming.

President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.

What say you?

To me, fun is not having a Congress that damages America by pushing communism, beating up freedom of speech and freedom of relition constantly, and trying to coup a President the voters put in office.
Hair Trump has been fun, but his dumb act is getting a little tiring. I'd like to see him completely lose it before he gets his show cancelled.

I didn't know they had elections in Cell Block C.

He broke campaign finance laws by soliciting foreign aid for his campaign. That's against the law. He wasn't trying to build a case against Hunter Biden, he was looking for dirt on Joe.

Since the AG was listed as a co-conspirator, nothing he says has any credibility.

Thats great, remind me again what Court or Congress Dershowitz actually serves on for anyone to give a shit about what he thinks?

Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano says Trump's Ukraine call was both criminal and impeachable

Dershowitz is the preeminent constitutional expert in the country. I care what he thinks, Antosha. You're a leftist traitorous troll.

According to WHO?

I don't give a shit who he is, what he advocates is pure swamp where President can obstruct the investigations with impunity, fire officers of the law who happen to investigate his people left and right, order people to enter false records to coverup his actions, pressure other nations with foreign aid into investigating his personal political opponents.

The only reason Dershowitz's garbage is not laughed off the stage is because the case law is so slim. Not many presidents crooked enough, and not many prosecutors bold enough to really test those Constitutional bounds in court.

You lay out the evidence against Trump to any jury with half a common sense and he would be convicted in all of half an hour. They won't give a shit who Dershowitz is.
Bullshit Antosha. Simple bullshit. Happy to compare resumes vs you. Education, employment or anything else you like. You traitor.

ooook, let’s just put away the tape measure, because no one cares and you are just an idiot with a dick out.

Lack of any coherent argument from you speaks for itself.

Last edited:
One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.

No, he didn't. Libs keep lying about this. They had nothing on russia. They can not stand that Trump won the election. Their stated goal was to impeach him EVEN before he took office.

:boo_hoo14:You keep saying that over and over yet the proof keeps pouring in. The last one is where he fired (he didn't call it that) the Ambassador to Ukraine who was trying to keep him OUT of hot water but finally couldn't. She was protected by the State Department but finally, even they couldn't keep Rumps fat fanny out of hot water. She's on the House Docket and shes honest. Now, that should scare the living hell out of Rump and his merry band of Mob Criminals.

Yesterday, he was advertising that China should investigate Biden and his Family. What's next, Lower Slobvia? It's gone way past the 2016 election outcome where he did some mighty nasty things but he wasn't President then so no harm no foul. Now, add Obstruction on top of all this as well. You can keep trying to cover up for him but fewer and fewer people are finding the stomach or the will to do that every day. Rump had better get this done as quickly as possible before the Republicans in office bail out on him It's coming.

Keep fantasizing. Naw, its still the same. Libs are still mad about 2016. Nothing has changed and when this one fails, libs will continue the faux outrage.

According to WHO?

ooook, let’s just put away the tape measure, because no one cares and you are just an idiot with a dick out.

Then stop broad brushing all those that disagree with you politically. Antosha, you’re a pussy. Man up.

Keep fantasizing. Naw, its still the same. Libs are still mad about 2016. Nothing has changed and when this one fails, libs will continue the faux outrage.

Ah, the old "Look Over There" routine. Stay focused and it won't hit you like a ton of bricks. Otherwise, the shock might cause your head to explode. But it will be entertaining.

What say you?

/——-/ Yeah, every election a guy from the DNC stops by with a case of Kools, Newport’s, various pharmaceuticals and a briefcase full of absentee ballots.

/——-/ Yeah, every election a guy from the DNC stops by with a case of Kools, Newport’s, various pharmaceuticals and a briefcase full of absentee ballots.

Yah, he's on his way to the Court House. He confiscated it from a Garage of the local Republican Party Leader.

According to WHO?

Then stop broad brushing all those that disagree with you politically. Antosha, you’re a pussy. Man up.

You need some A.D.D meds, can't even keep a conversation with your random tangents.

I tell you to quit dick measuring with strangers online and your reply is "then stop broadbrushing"...what the f? Walk around with your silly dick out, what do I care.

Last edited:
I think this all is going to end like Watergate....with a Presidential resignation. The Trump fans will still love him...and see him as a victim...thus he will still have power..of a sort. Pence is nicely positioned..and the Dems got nobody..really..that excites the American people. By leaving without forcing a vote..he saves the Republicans from having to make a painful and possibly career-ending choice.

Of course, Trump is the wild card..he may take it to the bitter end..and he may be retained in office...but he will never be exonerated. In truth, while maybe not illegal, his exhorting China to investigate his political rival is in such poor taste....has lost whatever respect that I had for the man. I'm still against impeachment though////I think it hurts our country...I would prefer an election..and if Trump wins again..so be it.

It is clear that he cares nothing about this country or how we look to others as long as he can have his petulant say. He calls for Civil War and his fans howl...pathetic.

Yes..i know many of you will blame your favorite boogieman..the Dems..but in truth..Trump is crass and boorish...and, perhaps most of all...he's dirt dumb....he is not a fit representative of our country...IMO.

I think this all is going to end like Watergate....with a Presidential resignation. The Trump fans will still love him...and see him as a victim...thus he will still have power..of a sort. Pence is nicely positioned..and the Dems got nobody..really..that excites the American people. By leaving without forcing a vote..he saves the Republicans from having to make a painful and possibly career-ending choice.

Of course, Trump is the wild card..he may take it to the bitter end..and he may be retained in office...but he will never be exonerated. In truth, while maybe not illegal, his exhorting China to investigate his political rival is in such poor taste....has lost whatever respect that I had for the man. I'm still against impeachment though////I think it hurts our country...I would prefer an election..and if Trump wins again..so be it.

It is clear that he cares nothing about this country or how we look to others as long as he can have his petulant say. He calls for Civil War and his fans howl...pathetic.

Yes..i know many of you will blame your favorite boogieman..the Dems..but in truth..Trump is crass and boorish...and, perhaps most of all...he's dirt dumb....he is not a fit representative of our country...IMO.
/—-/ A TDS wet dream.

I think this all is going to end like Watergate....with a Presidential resignation.

No way, Trump is too delusional to know when to cut the losses and too self-absorbed to do what is best for the country.

Even Tricky Dick had some semblance of thoughtfulness and shame, not so with Trump.

Forum List

Back