Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi be forced to resign for their role in false Impeachment Charges?

• Yes

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Nadler and Schiff only should resign

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pelosi and Nadler only should resign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schiff and Pelosi should resign

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I'd prefer they be censured for ignoring the AG's findings

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • The Leftist Press who printed the lies should be held accountable with 6-month printing suspension

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • My explanation in post below because None of the answers would fit what I think

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cannot answer with available information

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And our debt is exploding under Trump. That's God's choice?

"Exploding"

What does that even mean?
What you think it means.

You used the word. You tell me. Trolling again, Taz?
You getting frustrated that you're whining about me is being ignored?

Schiff is doing a great job, btw, the Cheeto -in-Chief is blowing a few fuses. Funny stuff. Much funnier then Obummer.

Again what did you mean by exploding? Your word. Or are you not proficient in linguistics?
Look it up, in what's called a called a dictionary.

The Congress falsified the charges against President Trump,

What charges has Congress brought against old Trumpybear?

the Mueller report

Was not an investigation by Congress, but of the DOJ which is part of the executive branch. He was not tasked with making recommendations to Congress like Ken Star was. Because Star was appointed by Congress under the now expired special prosecutor law.

Trumpybear should resign, it would be best for the Country.

IMHO the Constitution says that "oversight" means that Congress needs to audit how the Executive is enforcing existing laws, Congress is not the Executive's boss.

Imo, the def. of oversight seems to change depending on which party holds the House and White House.

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.
The Congress falsified the charges against President Trump, and there is no getting around that elephant in the living room. President broke no law whatever, and the Mueller report made that crystal clear, regardless of the bru-ha-ha that Mueller created by turning over a second opinion to his staff and not even knowing what they wrote before he signed onto it. That should have disqualified the entire $45,000,000 Mueller Report, because it was a disgrace that Mueller as chairman of the Special Council didn't even know what was in the report that bears his name, and he had all the time in the world to know what his fellow inspectors adden-dumb said.

You didn't read the Mueller report nor did you listen to the Mueller testimony. And you didn't read the report that is before the House today put out by the NDA IG. You turned on your Rightwingnutjob talking heads and they told you what to believe. Rump is in serious trouble. The House is just now compiling it all. And it's damning for Rump as all get out. Your Talking Heads only presented cut and paste and you didn't listen to the whole thing. Fine. But you can bet that your lying Rump did and he knows he depends on you to be ignorant. Glad to see you haven't let him down.

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.
Resign!!! They do not know what that means. They have no shame and this gaia driven belief they are meant for the little people. With them first in line.

The Federal Government was an organized crime syndicate while Obama was president.
The Clintons are heading another crime syndicate which is involved in pedophilia, child-sex trafficking, harvesting of human organs and other body parts, a result of their overseeing the clean-up in Haiti. China is committing genocide, putting Muslims into concentration camps, murdering them and harvesting their body parts and selling them on the market. This insane practice has been going on everywhere that the global elitists have been involved.

If you wonder why Democrats are involved....it's because there is big-money involved here. It's also part of the Save The Planet initiative. They usually hold meetings in Switzerland.....the same country Greta Thunberg comes from. She's been heading their campaign to save the planet along with George Soros and his paid handlers. The minor detail they neglect to mention is that a very large portion of the Earth's population needs to be eliminated to make it all possible. China, Muslim countries, and the Clinton Foundation are doing their part to erase 2/3rds of the human race to save the planet.

Links

Who are the secretive Bilderberg Group and are they really the New World Order?

List of Bilderberg participants - Wikipedia

I called the Rump Organization Organized Crime and you saw that and said, "Hey, that's a good idea". Now you are using that as if it was your idea about the Democrats. Please get your own materiel.

Congress spends the money, not the president.
He can't spend one penny without their approval.

Unless he declares a his policy agenda a 'National Emergency' to access the power to re-allocate spending.

That's a Gene we should want to put back in the bottle, but I have a feeling we wont.

Unless he declares a his policy agenda a 'National Emergency' to access the power to re-allocate spending.

That's a Gene we should want to put back in the bottle, but I have a feeling we wont.
But in declaring a national emergency and reallocating some money, he followed laws passed by Congress, so it is really Congress that is building the border fence, just as the proposed doing in 2013 (Senate bill, S. 744).

President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.
Trump's day of rage: Profanity, false accusations and a press spat

What say you?

i say if you honestly believe that, then you are outa your flippin' mind.

lol... silly nilly you...................... :spinner:

I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.
You and your fellow Democrats can't name a law that was broken by President Trump, because President Donald Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's Report said so. Not one of you created an "AG Liar" thread, because the Attorney General did not lie in his report, either.

articles of impeachment are a'comin, sweety.... count on it.

You and your fellow Democrats can't name a law that was broken by President Trump, because President Donald Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's Report said so. Not one of you created an "AG Liar" thread, because the Attorney General did not lie in his report, either.

He broke campaign finance laws by soliciting foreign aid for his campaign. That's against the law. He wasn't trying to build a case against Hunter Biden, he was looking for dirt on Joe.

Since the AG was listed as a co-conspirator, nothing he says has any credibility.

& president tinkles knows that if he loses, then NYS has him by his orange cheeto balls; which is why he's desperate to hang onto his presidency. poor poor tribbles, i wonder if they will let him have a hair stylist in federal prison or will he be forced to show what it looks like without major help everyday? :lmao:

I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.
Let me straighten you out on something. Before anyone can definitively say a law has been broken an investigation has to happen. What we have now are allegations credible enough to investigate and serious enough for it to be done as an impeachment inquiry. This is not Russia where leaders can just call someone a criminal and it then have the force of law. Due process is being followed here.
Occupied sez: Before anyone can definitively say a law has been broken an investigation has to happen.
You're the blamer, doll. You said this: "Trump's disregard of the law" OK, braino what law did he disregard since he was cleared of wrongdoing by the Attorney General of the United States.

Your failure to name any law Trump broke or "disregarded" as you claimed tells me you don't have a clue what you implied.

I reiterate: Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's final report cleared him of all charges.

And because of that and a few lies thrown by the leftist press, Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi took it upon themselves to launch yet another impeachment hearing against President Trump because their intentions were anything but justice, and all about getting Trump, which they failed to do and are still failing to do.

It's time for them to stop the damn bullshit and start behaving like dignified individuals Congressmen are called to be in representing their states. They departed from dignity when they preannounced before President Trump took office that they were going to ensnare him with an impeachment, mainly because they felt like it after Hillary lost the presidency that they were counting on to communize this free nation.

I will not have my father's country turned into a communist hellhole by your Democrat leaders, and you can take that refusal to your sorry gimme-gimme Democrat legacy of horrors hall, because there are no accomplishments there due to the Pelosi Congress' obsession with "getting President Donald Trump out of office," the man the American voters put in that office.

^ 'I will not have my father's country turned into a communist hellhole by your Democrat leaders, and you can take that refusal to your sorry gimme-gimme Democrat legacy of horrors hall, because there are no accomplishments there due to the Pelosi Congress' obsession with "getting President Donald Trump out of office," the man the American voters put in that office.'

MY father fought against fascism during WW2 & he would be revolted at the current
' commander in chief ' because he would see the writing on the wall.
history will repeat itself if you let it.

Let me straighten you out on something. Before anyone can definitively say a law has been broken an investigation has to happen. What we have now are allegations credible enough to investigate and serious enough for it to be done as an impeachment inquiry. This is not Russia where leaders can just call someone a criminal and it then have the force of law. Due process is being followed here.
Occupied sez: Before anyone can definitively say a law has been broken an investigation has to happen.
You're the blamer, doll. You said this: "Trump's disregard of the law" OK, braino what law did he disregard since he was cleared of wrongdoing by the Attorney General of the United States.

Your failure to name any law Trump broke or "disregarded" as you claimed tells me you don't have a clue what you implied.

I reiterate: Trump did not break any law, and the Attorney General's final report cleared him of all charges.

And because of that and a few lies thrown by the leftist press, Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi took it upon themselves to launch yet another impeachment hearing against President Trump because their intentions were anything but justice, and all about getting Trump, which they failed to do and are still failing to do.

It's time for them to stop the damn bullshit and start behaving like dignified individuals Congressmen are called to be in representing their states. They departed from dignity when they preannounced before President Trump took office that they were going to ensnare him with an impeachment, mainly because they felt like it after Hillary lost the presidency that they were counting on to communize this free nation.

I will not have my father's country turned into a communist hellhole by your Democrat leaders, and you can take that refusal to your sorry gimme-gimme Democrat legacy of horrors hall, because there are no accomplishments there due to the Pelosi Congress' obsession with "getting President Donald Trump out of office," the man the American voters put in that office.

^ 'I will not have my father's country turned into a communist hellhole by your Democrat leaders, and you can take that refusal to your sorry gimme-gimme Democrat legacy of horrors hall, because there are no accomplishments there due to the Pelosi Congress' obsession with "getting President Donald Trump out of office," the man the American voters put in that office.'

MY father fought against fascism during WW2 & he would be revolted at the current
' commander in chief ' because he would see the writing on the wall.
history will repeat itself if you let it.
All progressives are fucked in the head especially career politicians

he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General

You mean found free of wrongdoing by the fire-Sessions-and-hire-me-instead-so-I-will-clear-you Barr?

edd5776bd62125248c7e5e113ac99899.jpg

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

Yes, as soon as they impeach.

But in declaring a national emergency and reallocating some money, he followed laws passed by Congress, so it is really Congress that is building the border fence, just as the proposed doing in 2013 (Senate bill, S. 744).

Exactly. The National Emergency act should have been declared unconstitutional because it doesn't clearly define what constitutes a national emergency. Because it allows a president to decide, at his whim alone, what constitutes a national emergency. Put that Genie back in the bottle. Trumpybear exposed the flaw. Neither party should have that power.

President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.
Trump's day of rage: Profanity, false accusations and a press spat

What say you?

I say that you're repeated the lies, false accusations and slanders of Donald Trump. The Attorney General is on the record as believing that the President has absolute power (not according to the Constitution), and the President cannot be charged with a crime. The DOJ did not review the transcript, and only opined that this was not a campaign finance violation. They did no comment on the illegality of the extortion attempt. Sadly the AG is a partisan hack who is putting the interests of the President ahead of the interests of the American people.

You support a man who lies to you, abuses small children, and is willing to sell out his country for power. But with over 9000 posts in the past year, I strongly suspect that you Russians are thrilled with all of this.
You're lying and you know it, too, don't you.

President Trump's annoyance has been 3 years in the making from the bipolar behaviors of the Democrat Congress who announced their intention to impeach Trump before he took office.

They're nothing but criminals as far as I'm concerned who stole $45 million from the American people by failure to acknowledge the Attorney General's report. I'm sick of their communism, their spendthrifery against the American people, and their disloyal conduct to the taxpayers they steal from in their omission of sincerity in doing their job of legislating. They are a piss poor Supreme Court wannabe groupies. That's not their job. Their job is to legislate, not be the judges they are making themselves out to be.

They're in contempt of the American taxpayer.

You deserve to be on my ignore list along with the other creepy liars of the Democrat entitlement crew who think they're the ones above the laws of this country for which my entire family of men defended in WWII, and every war before and since. I remember when my shrapnel-filled father came home from Korea after serving his country for over ten years before that and a few years after.

When you fuck with me, madam, you are fucking with a military family and you better reconsider it when you start projecting your asshole lying onto my desk. I don't take crap off anyone, and certainly not a deep state supporter like you.

yep. ^ :cuckoo:^

"Exploding"

What does that even mean?
What you think it means.

You used the word. You tell me. Trolling again, Taz?
You getting frustrated that you're whining about me is being ignored?

Schiff is doing a great job, btw, the Cheeto -in-Chief is blowing a few fuses. Funny stuff. Much funnier then Obummer.

Again what did you mean by exploding? Your word. Or are you not proficient in linguistics?
Look it up, in what's called a called a dictionary.

Burst or shatter violently and noisily as a result of rapid combustion, decomposition, excessive internal pressure, or other process, typically scattering fragments widely.

That is the definition so you tell me, how is our debt "exploding" under Trump?

The Congress falsified the charges against President Trump, and there is no getting around that elephant in the living room. President broke no law whatever, and the Mueller report made that crystal clear, regardless of the bru-ha-ha that Mueller created by turning over a second opinion to his staff and not even knowing what they wrote before he signed onto it. That should have disqualified the entire $45,000,000 Mueller Report, because it was a disgrace that Mueller as chairman of the Special Council didn't even know what was in the report that bears his name, and he had all the time in the world to know what his fellow inspectors adden-dumb said.

You didn't read the Mueller report nor did you listen to the Mueller testimony. And you didn't read the report that is before the House today put out by the NDA IG. You turned on your Rightwingnutjob talking heads and they told you what to believe. Rump is in serious trouble. The House is just now compiling it all. And it's damning for Rump as all get out. Your Talking Heads only presented cut and paste and you didn't listen to the whole thing. Fine. But you can bet that your lying Rump did and he knows he depends on you to be ignorant. Glad to see you haven't let him down.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back