Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi be forced to resign for their role in false Impeachment Charges?

• Yes

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Nadler and Schiff only should resign

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pelosi and Nadler only should resign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schiff and Pelosi should resign

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I'd prefer they be censured for ignoring the AG's findings

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • The Leftist Press who printed the lies should be held accountable with 6-month printing suspension

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • My explanation in post below because None of the answers would fit what I think

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cannot answer with available information

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have a warped idea of what fun is, o-brother-where-art-thou? :rolleyes:

To me, fun is not having a Congress that damages America by pushing communism, beating up freedom of speech and freedom of relition constantly, and trying to coup a President the voters put in office.
Hair Trump has been fun, but his dumb act is getting a little tiring. I'd like to see him completely lose it before he gets his show cancelled.
You are mistaken. People who are continually lied to, lied about, and slandered with constant calumnies are entitled to a little anger, and President Trump has been battered relentlessly by overbearing communists of the Democrat Party, and that's going to end badly for them.
If he can't stand the heat, he should get his hair out of the kitchen. And if he didn't do anything wrong for real, why is he so worried? And you too? Obama had to put up with the birth certificate shit for 8 years and he never lost it once.
You couldn't stand the load all of the egomaniacs in the Democrat/communistic party have heaped on President Trump. And a good man who's had his good name rubbed through the mud is entitled to a lot more anger than President Trump has shown.
Obama is a Kenyan, was always a Kenyan, and always will be a Kenyan. His mother, however, was an American citizen, so he is too. But he's still a Kenyan. His wife said so and so did he in Harvard. :laughing0301:
See what I'm saying? You're STILL on about the Kenya thing (btw, I didn't vote for him). Trumplethinskin simply lives up to his name.
It doesn't really matter what I think about Barack the Kenyan. His dad was a Kenyan, and he likely enjoys dual-citizenship. His mom was a U.S. Citizen. It's not my fault that I vaguely remember Michelle's quote: "My husband is a Kenyan." I also recollect other things she said, but this thread is about neither her nor her husband. It's about President Trump's adversaries who deserve to be dumped, but probably won't be unless Ms. Pelosi's ministrokes become a major one. I have a little prayer for Obama: Thank you Lord, for all that Obama stuff to be in and stay in the past. And please help President Trump go after that high National Debt after he wins re-election. Thanks, whatever you decide, O Lord. Amen. :hands:

President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.
Trump's day of rage: Profanity, false accusations and a press spat

What say you?
Trump is subject to oversight same as any other official. Are saying he is above the law?
Oversight does not mean harassment.
Congress has no legal power over the executive branch. Read the constitution particularly concerning separation of powers.

Hair Trump has been fun, but his dumb act is getting a little tiring. I'd like to see him completely lose it before he gets his show cancelled.
You are mistaken. People who are continually lied to, lied about, and slandered with constant calumnies are entitled to a little anger, and President Trump has been battered relentlessly by overbearing communists of the Democrat Party, and that's going to end badly for them.
If he can't stand the heat, he should get his hair out of the kitchen. And if he didn't do anything wrong for real, why is he so worried? And you too? Obama had to put up with the birth certificate shit for 8 years and he never lost it once.
You couldn't stand the load all of the egomaniacs in the Democrat/communistic party have heaped on President Trump. And a good man who's had his good name rubbed through the mud is entitled to a lot more anger than President Trump has shown.
Obama is a Kenyan, was always a Kenyan, and always will be a Kenyan. His mother, however, was an American citizen, so he is too. But he's still a Kenyan. His wife said so and so did he in Harvard. :laughing0301:
See what I'm saying? You're STILL on about the Kenya thing (btw, I didn't vote for him). Trumplethinskin simply lives up to his name.
It doesn't really matter what I think about Barack the Kenyan. His dad was a Kenyan, and he likely enjoys dual-citizenship. His mom was a U.S. Citizen. It's not my fault that I vaguely remember Michelle's quote: "My husband is a Kenyan." I also recollect other things she said, but this thread is about neither her nor her husband. It's about President Trump's adversaries who deserve to be dumped, but probably won't be unless Ms. Pelosi's ministrokes become a major one. I have a little prayer for Obama: Thank you Lord, for all that Obama stuff to be in and stay in the past. And please help President Trump go after that high National Debt after he wins re-election. Thanks, whatever you decide, O Lord. Amen. :hands:
And our debt is exploding under Trump. That's God's choice?

You have a warped idea of what fun is, o-brother-where-art-thou? :rolleyes:

To me, fun is not having a Congress that damages America by pushing communism, beating up freedom of speech and freedom of relition constantly, and trying to coup a President the voters put in office.

Someone please ban this troll. Again.
Because you don't like what I'm saying?

That’s like saying I dislike garbage. Who likes garbage?
Lots of people. Isn't that you in the yellow?
View attachment 282626

They don't like they are desperate. Again, ban this troll.

"Exploding"

What does that even mean?

Republican's have plenty of blame, but you have heard about the old 'control the purse strings' saying, haven't you?

President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.

What say you?
That conservatives are either truly this stupid or just dishonest; there's no such thing as 'false impeachment.'

"Exploding"

What you think it means.

What say you?
Trump is subject to oversight same as any other official. Are saying he is above the law?
Oversight does not mean harassment.
Congress has no legal power over the executive branch. Read the constitution particularly concerning separation of powers.

IMHO the Constitution says that "oversight" means that Congress needs to audit how the Executive is enforcing existing laws, Congress is not the Executive's boss.

"Exploding"

What you think it means.

You used the word. You tell me. Trolling again, Taz?

"Exploding"

What you think it means.

You getting frustrated that you're whining about me is being ignored?

Schiff is doing a great job, btw, the Cheeto -in-Chief is blowing a few fuses. Funny stuff. Much funnier then Obummer.

Schiff should be forced to resign over his habitual lying.

Congress spends the money, not the president.
He can't spend one penny without their approval.
THEY bring all of these refugees here and give them $3600/mo, free fucking health care, free education, free legal representation, free groceries, free rent, and you claim Trump is doing it.

"Exploding"

What you think it means.

Schiff is doing a great job, btw, the Cheeto -in-Chief is blowing a few fuses. Funny stuff. Much funnier then Obummer.

Again what did you mean by exploding? Your word. Or are you not proficient in linguistics?

"Exploding"

What you think it means.

Again what did you mean by exploding? Your word. Or are you not proficient in linguistics?
Exploding....

Sounds horrible..... *yawn*

What say you?
That conservatives are either truly this stupid or just dishonest; there's no such thing as 'false impeachment.'
Read the Constitution.

A real impeachment involves charges, a vote on articles of impeachment, ability to call witnesses by both sides where the president can face his accusers, and a trial held in the Senate with the Chief Justice as Judge and the Senate a jury.

None of this has taken place.

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.
The Congress falsified the charges against President Trump, and there is no getting around that elephant in the living room. President broke no law whatever, and the Mueller report made that crystal clear, regardless of the bru-ha-ha that Mueller created by turning over a second opinion to his staff and not even knowing what they wrote before he signed onto it. That should have disqualified the entire $45,000,000 Mueller Report, because it was a disgrace that Mueller as chairman of the Special Council didn't even know what was in the report that bears his name, and he had all the time in the world to know what his fellow inspectors adden-dumb said.

Where is the credible link proving congress falsified the charges?
Stop pretending you don't know what the deep state is, that you're a poor little sheep that doesn't understand the depth of depravity of the Communistic Democrat truth-wreckers and attention whores. The American people have had quite enough of them.

Can't find a credible link can you? So you're just full of bullshit that comes from the right.

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.
The Congress falsified the charges against President Trump, and there is no getting around that elephant in the living room. President broke no law whatever, and the Mueller report made that crystal clear, regardless of the bru-ha-ha that Mueller created by turning over a second opinion to his staff and not even knowing what they wrote before he signed onto it. That should have disqualified the entire $45,000,000 Mueller Report, because it was a disgrace that Mueller as chairman of the Special Council didn't even know what was in the report that bears his name, and he had all the time in the world to know what his fellow inspectors adden-dumb said.

Where is the credible link proving congress falsified the charges?
Stop pretending you don't know what the deep state is, that you're a poor little sheep that doesn't understand the depth of depravity of the Communistic Democrat truth-wreckers and attention whores. The American people have had quite enough of them.

Can't find a credible link can you? So you're just full of bullshit that comes from the right.
Oh.....only the right is Bullshit?
I guess the left is full of puss then.

Forum List

Back